Stop Trying To Fix The Police....Fix The Ghetto

Those in the ghetto have to prove they want to help themselves. When they riot, loot, and burn down buildings because they're mad, that last ones that should complain about lack of things in the ghetto are the ones rioting, looting, and burning down things.

No business in the right business mind is going to go into a ghetto and take the chance on whether or not the people there might get mad about something and destroy a business that had nothing to do with why they're mad. Those doing the rioting, etc. go after things totally unrelated to why they're rioting. If they have a problem with the police, although don't take this as advocating it, why don't they try to riot, loot, and burn down the police stations?

Question: Do these riots, lootings, burning downs occur IN the ghettos themselves or outside of their home neighborhoods?

Ferguson, MO is 2/3 black. The per capital income is $21,000 making it 88th out of 140 cities in Missouri.

A better question is were all the rioters residents of Ferguson, Baltimore, Milwaukee?

Okay... so how many casualties were in that riot?

Ferguson unrest costs taxpayers $5.7M and counting: report

That doesn't count the value of the buildings that were burned and property that was looted.

Ferguson unrest costs taxpayers... xxx dollars and counting... Is that city and county taxes, State taxes or Federal taxes?

Did you read the breakdown on the source.

if it's city and county, then the residents can say something. If it is State taxes, then the state can say something. If it is Federal taxes, then the Federal can say something.

Question: Do these riots, lootings, burning downs occur IN the ghettos themselves or outside of their home neighborhoods?

Ferguson, MO is 2/3 black. The per capital income is $21,000 making it 88th out of 140 cities in Missouri.

A better question is were all the rioters residents of Ferguson, Baltimore, Milwaukee?

Okay... so how many casualties were in that riot?

Ferguson unrest costs taxpayers $5.7M and counting: report

That doesn't count the value of the buildings that were burned and property that was looted.

So other tax payers are being defended? You must work for the Government to be concerned about tax payers as a whole.

I'm a taxpayer. That's why I'm concerned. What affects them affect me, too.

While we haven't had the riots where I live, BLM protestors, same as those in other cities, have marched multiple times. In fact, they tried to block access to the interstate here during one protest.

And you live in that state, I presume.

You, being a tax payer, is concerned about unnecessary funding for unhealthy things in the U.S. also? Would that be fair to say? What is your thoughts about a certain amount of your federal taxes being used to create more public places of abortions, let's just use this as an example..

so maybe you would be happier if the monies would be used more wisely than the fact that there was a riot.

is 21,000 dollars a year considered ghetto? But since there was a riot in that place, the looters came from a surrounding ghetto? is Baltimore or Milwaukee a ghetto? Are there any ghettos in Ferguson ? Internal affairs? Or was it externally brought in? ghettos from a different state altogether?

then it wouldn't be so much bringing businesses into ghettos neighborhoods. It would be reviewing housing policies.

so the question of how to help a ghetto neighborhood would be how to help them make their own ends meet monthly.

having too much disposable income in any neighborhood leads to much walking around without any true purpose.

and it is very likely that the members who are living the ghetto neighborhoods do not hold any lines of credit, even bank accounts. so the monies they do possess are usually cash and available that they use for their recreational purposes.

and it is very likely that the members who are living the ghetto neighborhoods do not hold any lines of credit, even bank accounts. so the monies they do possess are usually cash and available that they use for their recreational purposes.

how do they get their monies? how do they get their extra spending $$? You'd have to go in there and personally ask them yourself. I wouldn't know.

I don't think that I've even drove past a ghetto in my entire life as of yet. What does it look like in the ghettos?

Forum List

Back