Stop Walmart Act

Equivalent to a Walmart tariff that consumers will ultimately pay. You know, those middle class and poor customers?

Make an argument that Walmart can't afford to raise pay and buy-back stock while never touching their prices.

That would be your job, good luck.

You stated: "Equivalent to a Walmart tariff that consumers will ultimately pay." Make your point!

Way to deflect. :backpedal:

You stated: "Equivalent to a Walmart tariff that consumers will ultimately pay." Make your point!

The years 2013 to 2015 were during the BushCo economic crash recovery. Much different today.

The issue is Walmart, NOT one-size-fits-all.

Did you bother to read your own article idiot? This applies to all big to medium size corporations. Not just Walmart. :lol:

My issue is Walmart. But the fact remains that there aren't any companies that can't afford to pay a $15.00 an hour minimum wage.
Why should a high school drop out burger flipper make more an hour than a customer service rep for a health plan?

Bernie loves the loss of jobs that always happen with 15.00 per hr.

Bullshit. Amazon just raised their minimum to $15.00. Chick-fil-A is paying a minimum of $17.00. My companies pay a minimum of $23.50. All three are doing very well.

You really need to back-off the Putin concept of companies can't afford to pay their employees a living wage.
And yet the liberal masses that suck Starbucks ass have no problem with employees pay only being $ 9.43 per hour. Go figure.

Because what Walmart does is followed by everyone else.

Bullshit. Amazon just raised their minimum to $15.00. Chick-fil-A is paying a minimum of $17.00. My companies pay a minimum of $23.50. All three are doing very well.

You really need to back-off the Putin concept of companies can't afford to pay their employees a living wage.
And yet the liberal masses that suck Starbucks ass have no problem with employees pay only being $ 9.43 per hour. Go figure.

I don’t see you liberals out picketing in front of Starbuck’s demanding better wages or boycotting their crap coffee.

The years 2013 to 2015 were during the BushCo economic crash recovery. Much different today.

Did you bother to read your own article idiot? This applies to all big to medium size corporations. Not just Walmart. :lol:

My issue is Walmart. But the fact remains that there aren't any companies that can't afford to pay a $15.00 an hour minimum wage.
Why should a high school drop out burger flipper make more an hour than a customer service rep for a health plan?

They should make the same. Both are providing a service to their employer.

With differing levels of skill and profit potentials. The employee applies for the job, employers pick the best candidates. Interesting you are unable to value experience into your false statement.

Except customer service reps have to have experince in an office environment,dealing with patients and knowledge of health plans and computer software . Burger flippers don’t even have to have a GED. So no they shouldn’t make the same per hour.

I don’t see you liberals out picketing in front of Starbuck’s demanding better wages or boycotting their crap coffee.

The issue is Walmart. Please stay on topic.

Why are you holding Walmart to a standard you don’t hold Starbuck’s to?

Actually its the Walmart Act, which covers all large and medium size corporations. YOU choose to ignore that.

Forum List

Back