šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Stop whining about the treatment the kids in Florida are getting.

Trump did not attack Mr. Khan, all he did was ask why Mrs. Khan didnā€™t speak. The vile libtards labeled that an attack.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, and he "didn't" mock the congenital disability of a reporter who refused to lie for him either by going into joint-bending gyrations. Because he "does that all the time".

Self-delusion. There's no cure.

Itā€™s the typical tactic of leftists, to use ā€œinnocentsā€ as political human shields. That way if you criticize, youā€™re inhuman. They did it with the ā€œgold starā€ family in attacking Trump, now they use kids.

True low life pieces of sh*t.

Um, yeah, when Trump attacks people for their faith, and a Gold Star family points out that their son of that faith DIED protecting his fellow soldiers while Trump avoided military service with a bone spur, that's actually a valid criticism.

When kids legitimately ask, "Why was Nikolas Cruz allowed to come to our school with an AR-15?" it's also a legitimate question.

Thatā€™s not what these kids are asking. Lax security and incompetence is the reason an asshole with a weapon was allowed to walk into a school.

Trump did not attack Mr. Khan, all he did was ask why Mrs. Khan didnā€™t speak. The vile libtards labeled that an attack.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, and he "didn't" mock the congenital disability of a reporter who refused to lie for him either by going into joint-bending gyrations. Because he "does that all the time".

Another lie debunked. He did the exact same mocking flinching when making fun of some other people. The ā€œjournalistā€ he was mocking doesnā€™t even make weird hand gestures like that, and the Donald was not making fun of any physical handicap of the man. He was making fun of him being a retarded leftist that canā€™t answer straight questions.

Another lie debunked. He did the exact same mocking flinching when making fun of some other people. The ā€œjournalistā€ he was mocking doesnā€™t even make weird hand gestures like that, and the Donald was not making fun of any physical handicap of the man. He was making fun of him being a retarded leftist that canā€™t answer straight questions.

He was attacking Kovaleski because Kovaleski wouldn't lie for him. PERIOD.. Rump had come up with his cockamamie "thousands of people dancing on rooftops", a claim that has been thoroughly discredited as yet more Rumpian BULLSHIT, and Kovaleski when asked about the reporting, said he didn't remember any such thing.

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT ONE WOULD REMEMBER OF SOMETHING THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN --- NOTHING.

You know --- the same amount Rump professes to remember about Stormy Daniels, while simultaneously claiming to have an NDA to gag her from talking about something he says "didn't happen".

So then Rump took a hissyfit and started mocking him to Gullibles like you who line up to buy that shit.

Rump mocked Kovaleski FOR TELLING THE GOD DAMNED TRUTH.

You think telling the truth is 'mockable' do you?

Where are these thousands on rooftops then?

Where are they? Where were they?

Hm?

*RUMP* made the claim, *RUMP* failed to deliver. HOW exactly does that make a reporter who remembers no such event a "retarded leftist that can't answer straight questions --- when he already did exactly that?

Is Rump also a "retarded leftist that can't answer straight questions" for his failure to remember Stormy Daniels?

Hm?

The question there is "HOW". You need to explain how you pulled that rabbit out of that hat.

Better get busy.

He was attacking Kovaleski because Kovaleski wouldn't lie for him. PERIOD.. Rump had come up with his cockamamie "thousands of people dancing on rooftops", a claim that has been thoroughly discredited as yet more Rumpian BULLSHIT, and Kovaleski when asked about the reporting, said he didn't remember any such thing.

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT ONE WOULD REMEMBER OF SOMETHING THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN --- NOTHING.

You know --- the same amount Rump professes to remember about Stormy Daniels, while simultaneously claiming to have an NDA to gag her from talking about something he says "didn't happen".

So then Rump took a hissyfit and started mocking him to Gullibles like you who line up to buy that shit.

Rump mocked Kovaleski FOR TELLING THE GOD DAMNED TRUTH.

You think telling the truth is 'mockable' do you?

Where are these thousands on rooftops then?

Where are they? Where were they?

Hm?

*RUMP* made the claim, *RUMP* failed to deliver. HOW exactly does that make a reporter who remembers no such event a "retarded leftist that can't answer straight questions --- when he already did exactly that?

Is Rump also a "retarded leftist that can't answer straight questions" for his failure to remember Stormy Daniels?

Hm?

The question there is "HOW". You need to explain how you pulled that rabbit out of that hat.

Better get busy.
One must remember that Trump claimed he saw this event on broadcast television as an indicator that he could prove his claim. No such event was ever broadcast. He lied about the event and he lied about seeing it and he lied about it about it being a televised broadcast. Trump's lie was a malicious lie against Muslim American's.

Back round checks on all sales.
What are reasonable and rational gun control laws? List them

Better background checks that include mental issues. Allow doctors & councilors to put people on that list. Include the people that your fuckass party decided could own guns that have mental issues.

No private gun sales. All sales handled by gun store.

No sales at flea markets etc or gun shows unless by licensed sellers.

No large capacity magazines

No semi automatic rifles.

For a start

"No semi automatic rifles" There it is right there folks !!!!

OMG OMG OMG If I can't have one of these guns, I will just die!!!!!!!!! Wha Whaa Whaaa

So I'll ask again, as far as semi-auto rifles, are you calling for a confiscation ?

Again? Really?

Ban on future sales.

So ordinary semi-auto sport rifles could no longer be purchased. Yeah, good luck getting that to happen.

I thought you guys only wanted to get rid of 'assault weapons' ? Or are you acknowledging finally that there is really little if no difference between an AR and a semi-auto sport rifle ?

They are in the kitchen because they don't want to die at the hands of a crazed gunman. For them, it's not a matter of ideology, as I suspect most off their detractors are, it's a matter of survival.
That is why its so important that guns are never taken from those who still have any sense. Its either shoot or be killed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There are isolated times when "shoot or be killed" is a reality, just like it has been throughout history. That's not the reality of every day life in the US though. That's not the way that Jesus taught to live life, either.
He didnā€™t teach you to be a liberal either and hate the way you folks hate!

Jesus was a liberal.
Jesus was a fraud so no surprise to me he was a liberal.

You're going to hell. Take a cactus with you.

Bottom line is if they choose to play with the sharks they can not hide behind the victim card when challenged.
Amen to this. If they can't take the heat, why are they in the kitchen?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They are in the kitchen because they don't want to die at the hands of a crazed gunman. For them, it's not a matter of ideology, as I suspect most off their detractors are, it's a matter of survival.
That is why its so important that guns are never taken from those who still have any sense. Its either shoot or be killed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
There are isolated times when "shoot or be killed" is a reality, just like it has been throughout history. That's not the reality of every day life in the US though. That's not the way that Jesus taught to live life, either.
To me, the man died so that we can live, therefore when someone tries to kill us any way, I don't believe that we are to stand there and let what the Lord did for us go to waste and be for absolutely nothing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Right. That's why on the cross, he said "Forgive them, hell!! If they don't know better, they should have.-------Kill the bastards."

Not sure. It was recorded during the lock down, so it proves he was there.

HI, my name is Bulldog, if it's on TV, It must be true.

The-Western-mainstream-media-at-work.jpg

Are you saying it was a faked video, and wasn't recorded during the lock down?

I'm not saying anything, just that w/e they tell you is reality, probably isn't.

Surely you can see that video is edited and put together by the LA times by a compilation of assorted clips from different time stamps.

Your point? Most video is edited and compiled before broadcast. Doesn't mean the facts or meaning is changed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Jesus was a liberal.

Wrong. Jesus didn't care about politics.

Liberal is more than politics. You didn't know that?

He was so scared he was making a selfie video.

This gets better every day.

He had to hurry to the school to get in and make a selfie video?

This little fucker is all about himself.

Are you talking about when they were being shot?

Amen to this. If they can't take the heat, why are they in the kitchen?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
To me, the man died so that we can live, therefore when someone tries to kill us any way, I don't believe that we are to stand there and let what the Lord did for us go to waste and be for absolutely nothing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Right. That's why on the cross, he said "Forgive them, hell!! If they don't know better, they should have.-------Kill the bastards."
We can still forgive people, but sadly doing that only is not going to stop them from doing whatever it is that they intend to do. The best way for evil to triumph is for good people to stand there and not do a thing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Jesus was a liberal.
Jesus was a fraud so no surprise to me he was a liberal.

You're going to hell. Take a cactus with you.
Hell doesn't exist.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Jesus was a liberal.

Wrong. Jesus didn't care about politics.

Liberal is more than politics. You didn't know that?

So why did you say Jesus was a liberal in a political context?

Will anyone here, who support the Parkland children demanding more gun control please show me where, in any parenting manual, parenting courses, anywhere, it is considered good parenting to involve CHILDREN in adult subjects and matters?

Please, show me where kids should be in the middle of parents and their discussion (fights) about finances, adultery, where to live, anything?

As all of you know, a child's brain continues to develop until they are in their mid 20's. Please show me why I should take advice from someone whose brain is not even fully developed.

Are you talking about when they were being shot?

Are you talking about all the adults and organizations who stood by and did nothing? You know, the sheriff's department, the FBI, the deputies who hid outside and listened to the shots being fired? Law enforcement has been telling us for decades that if we see something, say something. When law enforcement fails to do anything to defend us, what are we to do? Nothing? Are we to disarm the law-abiding citizens?

How will that help?

Thatā€™s not what these kids are asking. Lax security and incompetence is the reason an asshole with a weapon was allowed to walk into a school.

Um, no. The reason he was able to walk into a school was because he was allowed to buy a weapon meant for a battlefield to start with.

I mean, we can arm and secure our schools like prisons, I guess, and that would make all the kids safe, but frankly, I wouldn't want to go to school under those conditions.

Catholic Education was bad enough.

Will anyone here, who support the Parkland children demanding more gun control please show me where, in any parenting manual, parenting courses, anywhere, it is considered good parenting to involve CHILDREN in adult subjects and matters?

I think the people who involved those children in adult subjects and matters was the National Rampage Association when they made it possible for Nikolas Cruz to buy an AR-15 and show up at their school. That's when they got "involved". I'm sure they would have like to have not been "involved" in such matters.

As all of you know, a child's brain continues to develop until they are in their mid 20's. Please show me why I should take advice from someone whose brain is not even fully developed.

Maybe because they'd like to live long enough for their brains to develop.

However, that all being said, we don't wait until "mid-20's" to put people in the military. We want to get them when they are 18 and give them an AR-15 and send them out to kill people.

The problem here, of course, is that you guys don't have a really good counter argument to the sensible question of "Why was it so easy for this mentally unstable person to get a gun and bring it to our school"...

I mean, you blather something about the Founding Slave Rapists wanting us to all have guns (when a gun in their day was a musket that shot one round per minute).

Um, no. The reason he was able to walk into a school was because he was allowed to buy a weapon meant for a battlefield to start with.

I mean, we can arm and secure our schools like prisons, I guess, and that would make all the kids safe, but frankly, I wouldn't want to go to school under those conditions.

Catholic Education was bad enough.

Or we could just keep dangerous people locked up instead of giving them a pass, as was the case with this shooter and most others.

Forum List

Back