Stop with the hyperbole

This thread has a topic guys - 20 completely off topic posts have been removed. If you can't figure out the topic...read the OP.

Says the far left drone pushing the far left religious scriptures without hesitation or question!

You have any evidence that Russia hacked the elections?
Seriously man, go take your meds, you aren’t making any sense

So that would be a no that you do not have evidence that Russia Hacked the elections.

Just you will run the far left religious dogma, because the far left can not accept the fact that Hilary is worse than Trump!
Of course I don’t have evidence because I’m not running the investigation. An investigation that Trumps FBI Director claims is legit. You keep ignoring that because you are a hack who can’t deal with facts. Now stop spamming my thread
What is the actual investigation about?

Does anyone really know?

To be legit, you have to have actual evidence of a crime that has been committed.

Why have an investigation to manufacture or uncover a crime?

Usually Investigations are launched upon discovery of a crime. Such was the case with Watergate.

But no such crime occurred, and no crime that Mueller is investigating can be named and a legitimate factor for determining why he was appointed to investigate a crime he himself cannot even name.

Mueller is Too Illegitimate to Quit.
Why does Trumps FBI Director say that the investigation is legit? Simple question, what’s your answer?
Well first, I want to say thank you for the OP. Turning down the hate is a good idea.
The reason he says that is because it is underway.
The problem is, collusion is ridiculous and not even illegal....but there is zero proof of it.
The investigation started on some really flimsy premises like the dossier and Trump's joke about Russia finding her emails.
It's waste of time and money that we could be using to celebrate the economy as well as fixing other problems.
For example Trump just signed an executive order on vocational training.

Seriously man, go take your meds, you aren’t making any sense

So that would be a no that you do not have evidence that Russia Hacked the elections.

Just you will run the far left religious dogma, because the far left can not accept the fact that Hilary is worse than Trump!
Of course I don’t have evidence because I’m not running the investigation. An investigation that Trumps FBI Director claims is legit. You keep ignoring that because you are a hack who can’t deal with facts. Now stop spamming my thread

Does anyone really know?

To be legit, you have to have actual evidence of a crime that has been committed.

Usually Investigations are launched upon discovery of a crime. Such was the case with Watergate.

But no such crime occurred, and no crime that Mueller is investigating can be named and a legitimate factor for determining why he was appointed to investigate a crime he himself cannot even name.

Why does Trumps FBI Director say that the investigation is legit? Simple question, what’s your answer?
Well first, I want to say thank you for the OP. Turning down the hate is a good idea.
The problem is, collusion is ridiculous and not even illegal....but there is zero proof of it.
The investigation started on some really flimsy premises like the dossier and Trump's joke about Russia finding her emails.
It's waste of time and money that we could be using to celebrate the economy as well as fixing other problems.
Thanks for the compliment. I’m not a big collusion investigation guy, I’d like to see this thing wrapped up quickly. With that said, I can’t agree that there is no evidence. Collision by definition mean “illegal cooperation”. And we the people are just not privy to the evidence that the FBI has. But what we do know that after Comey was out and Trumps people were put in place, Rosenstein assigned a special prosecutor, he wouldn’t have done that with zero evidence. Also the new FBI Director Wray is stating that the investigation is not a witch hunt and is completely valid. He wouldn’t be saying that if there was no evidence. Right?

Does anyone really know?

Thanks for the compliment. I’m not a big collusion investigation guy, I’d like to see this thing wrapped up quickly. With that said, I can’t agree that there is no evidence. Collision by definition mean “illegal cooperation”. And we the people are just not privy to the evidence that the FBI has. But what we do know that after Comey was out and Trumps people were put in place, Rosenstein assigned a special prosecutor, he wouldn’t have done that with zero evidence. Also the new FBI Director Wray is stating that the investigation is not a witch hunt and is completely valid. He wouldn’t be saying that if there was no evidence. Right?
Ok, this is a good discussion. the thing is they used that as the premise, but they wanted to find dirt, which is why they said it was a counter intelligence investigation and not a criminal one. Counter intelliegence investigations are much looser and you don't need to state a crime or evidence like you do for a criminal investigation. It allows them to poke around for things like money laundering, which they are going after Manafort on, but they wont find collusion, possibly something else on Trump, but if they do it better be major, and I really doubt they will find that....

I’m the first one to criticize Trump, especially after that performance in Helsinki. There is much to critique about that meeting but the over reaction I’m seeing from his opponents about the headline “Trump considers turning over Ambassador to Putin” well it is premature and just plain silly. A decision has not been made. If Trump does send the Ambassador to Russia then you all can be outraged. I don’t see that happening. What if he allows the Russians to talk to the Ambassador via Skype in exchange for us getting something from the Russians? Then you all look like fools.

Point is, this hyperbolic reaction to something that hasn’t been decided yet is unproductive and it simply discredits your arguments. Trump gives plenty of ammo to attack. Stick to the stuff that has actually happened and stop reacting to hypotheticals.

If you think the regressive left and dishonest media want anything “productive” to happen then you are a fool.

Does anyone really know?

Ok, this is a good discussion. the thing is they used that as the premise, but they wanted to find dirt, which is why they said it was a counter intelligence investigation and not a criminal one. Counter intelliegence investigations are much looser and you don't need to state a crime or evidence like you do for a criminal investigation. It allows them to poke around for things like money laundering, which they are going after Manafort on, but they wont find collusion, possibly something else on Trump, but if they do it better be major, and I really doubt they will find that....
I understand the concern, I as a citizen don’t feel like the FBI should have license to spend millions to dig until they find dirt on anybody they target just for the hell of it. If that’s what is happening then that should be exposed and stopped. I just don’t believe that is happening. If it was then I don’t think Rosenstein would have assigned Mueller to the case. And I don’t think that Wray would be supporting it like he is. It only makes sense to me that there is substantial evidence to justify the investigation, and we will see what it all is once it concludes.

I’m the first one to criticize Trump, especially after that performance in Helsinki. There is much to critique about that meeting but the over reaction I’m seeing from his opponents about the headline “Trump considers turning over Ambassador to Putin” well it is premature and just plain silly. A decision has not been made. If Trump does send the Ambassador to Russia then you all can be outraged. I don’t see that happening. What if he allows the Russians to talk to the Ambassador via Skype in exchange for us getting something from the Russians? Then you all look like fools.

Point is, this hyperbolic reaction to something that hasn’t been decided yet is unproductive and it simply discredits your arguments. Trump gives plenty of ammo to attack. Stick to the stuff that has actually happened and stop reacting to hypotheticals.

If you think the regressive left and dishonest media want anything “productive” to happen then you are a fool.
I don’t think that wingnuts on either side of the aisle are interested in productivity. They are hyper focused on demonizing their opponents and seem to do whatever they can to try and do so. But I also don’t think that the majority of people in this country are hyper partisan wingnuts. Maybe on this message board but not in America

Forum List

Back