Storm-walloped Floridians Bend/Grease Up!

No. First, you fail to grasp that premiums would be going up at a higher rate without the ACA unless,, miraculously, young healthy people started buying insurance.

And, Dems fight for the many. You couldn’t be more of a fuckup if you tried.

There's absolutely no evidence to support that contention. We never had 72% increases in premiums until Obamacare.

You are not capable of having this discussion.
ROFL! That's funny coming from one of the biggest dumbasses in the forum.

I’m sure you believe that.
Everyone does, even your fellow snowflakes.

Yeah? Who?

There's absolutely no evidence to support that contention. We never had 72% increases in premiums until Obamacare.

Yeah? Who?
COLONALANGUS, HENRYBHOUGH, . . . .

Yeah? Who?
COLONALANGUS, HENRYBHOUGH, . . . .

They are snowflakes?

Did you even check with them first?

Yeah, it's why the US will fall behind other countries, it's the ONLY first world country that believes that education is bad.

Nay, Americans believe education is good.....only you Nazi-leaning progressives who believe indoctrination is better. What colour is your shirt....or should I just ask what shade of brown?

Yeah, it's why the US will fall behind other countries, it's the ONLY first world country that believes that education is bad.

Nay, Americans believe education is good.....only you Nazi-leaning progressives who believe indoctrination is better. What colour is your shirt....or should I just ask what shade of brown?

The problem is that "indoctrination" gets banded around as much as "fake news".

Seriously, Science, Sex Education, History are all "indoctrination" in some parts of the USA.

Forum List

Back