🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stormfronter's And Daily Stormer's Unite In A Sea Of Love To Make Trump Victorious Over Clinton

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
If you go to both websites, the comraderie is overwhelming. Patriotic White nationalists are uniting in the final stretch of the campaign to help get out the vote so America can become great again. White nationalists know Hillary will initiate White Genocide with the browning of America through open borders. Trump, a populist White nationalist must be elected to make sure that doesn't happen. The silent White majority is going to surprise everyone and see that Hillary will be defeated at the polls by overwhelming numbers.

‘Call me a racist, but don’t say I’m a Buddhist’: meet America's alt right

Last edited:
If they would all unite at the bottom of the sea we would all be better off.

The Nazis have a such a great track record of winning. Maybe Pussy Grabber will write his own biography from jail as well?

Ahh, the Alt-right, the newest boogeyman created by the left to scare people. I need to find me an Alt-right T-shirt.

If you go to both websites, the comraderie is overwhelming. Patriotic White nationalists are uniting in the final stretch of the campaign to help get out the vote so America can become great again. White nationalists know Hillary will initiate White Genocide with the browning of America through open borders. Trump, a populist White nationalist must be elected to make sure that doesn't happen. The silent White majority is going to surprise everyone and see that Hillary will be defeated at the polls by overwhelming numbers.

14610893_881890538612691_7272981351322899888_n.jpg

Thread over you win.

Thread over you win.
False.

Forum List

Back