🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stormfronter's And Daily Stormer's Unite In A Sea Of Love To Make Trump Victorious Over Clinton

So the Aryan Nation assures a Trump win. My first impression is if you lay down with dogs, you'll get fleas.

But then I'm thinking that imprisoned felons can't vote, so there' a big chunk of the Aryans who are disqualified. Next, I'm wondering how many of the White Trash are registered? Reading and writing are required to fill out registration forms, so there's another big chunk of the Aryans who are disqualified.

Next, I considered how many Aryan Nation followers are meth heads and won't realize that Election Day is less than four weeks off. How many will still be alive by then? So there's another big chunk of a dwindling demographic out of the picture.

That leaves two dozen cogent, breathing White Trash supremacists who might actually vote, if their pick up trucks can be started and their driver's license hasn't been revoked.

Stormfronter's And Daily Stormer's Unite In A Sea Of Love To Make Trump Victorious Over Clinton

More like a "sea" of Alex Jones shit. Good luck with that...

When trump loses, I hope you realize its your fault for supporting the only candidate she could beat.

If you go to both websites, the comraderie is overwhelming. Patriotic White nationalists are uniting in the final stretch of the campaign to help get out the vote so America can become great again. White nationalists know Hillary will initiate White Genocide with the browning of America through open borders. Trump, a populist White nationalist must be elected to make sure that doesn't happen. The silent White majority is going to surprise everyone and see that Hillary will be defeated at the polls by overwhelming numbers.

‘Call me a racist, but don’t say I’m a Buddhist’: meet America's alt right

Ah the Trump voters are so.......Trumpish....

If you go to both websites, the comraderie is overwhelming. Patriotic White nationalists are uniting in the final stretch of the campaign to help get out the vote so America can become great again. White nationalists know Hillary will initiate White Genocide with the browning of America through open borders. Trump, a populist White nationalist must be elected to make sure that doesn't happen. The silent White majority is going to surprise everyone and see that Hillary will be defeated at the polls by overwhelming numbers.

‘Call me a racist, but don’t say I’m a Buddhist’: meet America's alt right

Ah the Trump voters are so.......Trumpish....
Patriotic!

The ridiculous leftists here believe that just by saying "alt-right" legitimate issues can be disregarded.

As usual, no facts, no evidence, just "racist"!

Steve Mcgarrett, the person who started this thread, is a fraud. He is a BLM Hillary supporter who tries to paint all Trump supporters as racist. Don't fall for it.

Forum List

Back