Story about Biden and 14 year old girl debunked by ABC News

Why? Is Biden being confirmed for a lifetime appointment? If not then, let’s get tbe FBI investigates Trump too and kill two birds with one stone, right?
Are you actually claiming that a Supreme court judge is more important than the President of the United States?

BTW, The FBI investigated Trump for two years.
And Hilary for even longer. So what?

a
Are you suggesting presidential candidates should now be investigated by the FBI?
you had no problem with them investigating the president

You do realize there is a difference between the President and a candidate? (Maybe I am overly optimistic here)...

At any rate, if a crime was committed, file a report and let the police handle it, which by the way is what Ford should have done.
[/QUOTE]
It's amazing how you have all this criticizm for Ford 18 months after the fact.
[/QUOTE]
Do you want me to repeat what I said about Ford for tbe memory impaired?

A grown woman said that when she was 14 Biden said nice breasts at a dinner party.
But Biden was recovering from surgery, not at a dinner, ABC News reports.
They're just throwing shit and see what sticks..

And what does that have to do with his sexual assault on his own staffer?

Nothing.

Lame attempt to say “hey look, Joe isn’t guilty of a crime no one took seriously anyway, so maybe he’s not guilty on the credible accusation.”

Not really. It shows one claim completely debunked.

Tara Reade's claim is on shaky ground credibility wise.

A tweet that doesn't exist shows that?

An article in Fox News confirmed Biden was not at the event in question.

Blasey-Ford couldn't even say when it happened or where it happened. Who's more credible?

I think an investigation, perhaps the FBI, should be done to establish all the events where the two might have been together.

Why? Is Biden being confirmed for a lifetime appointment? If not then, let’s get tbe FBI investigates Trump too and kill two birds with one stone, right?

Remember, kids -- Democrats never sexually assault people. Just ask 'em!

Neither do Republicans.

There are scumbags of all political stripes. Some people just prefer to pretend the ones on their side are innocent angels.

a
Are you suggesting presidential candidates should now be investigated by the FBI?

You do realize there is a difference between the President and a candidate? (Maybe I am overly optimistic here)...

At any rate, if a crime was committed, file a report and let the police handle it, which by the way is what Ford should have done.
Who cares what you're saying now? I'm virtually certain you defended her to the hilt when the Kavenaugh hearings were in session.

I love how the left posts wholesome pictures of a father loving his daughter as some kind of twisted shit. I suppose most of them were raised by sad little queers and that kind of wholesomeness is fucking kryptonite to them. Sad.
More excuses. Biden didn't divorce 2 wives for a younger woman. trump hung out with Jeffrey Epstein. But you guys are willing to believe trumps story about that relationship.

Pretty sure Biden also didn't make up a fake press agent (TWO of them) for the purpose of calling tabloid rags to plant salacious stories about how his own philandering. Pretty sure he didn't also deny having done that after it was already on the record from court deposition.

Maybe Joe's just not that creative :dunno:
He's creative enough to hire fake Twitter supporters.

Liberal citizen journalist finds ‘thousands’ of fake Twitter accounts are boosting Biden
Its not that creative. The mentally ill president already does it.

I've just read Dave's link. It says there's an analyst who claims to have found evidence (while showing none thereof) of fake Tweeter accounts. But nowhere does he say or prove Joe Biden set them up. That's why I keep saying reading is a lost art. Art says that too.
I just talked about that. Your candidate -- rather, the candidate you've been told to support -- has no idea what he's doing. His staffers hire the fakes. Idiots like you don't care.

Whelp, since I don't support any of them thar candidates, I guess we know who the idiot is.
You will do as you're told, and you will pretend you arrived at the decision on your own.

A grown woman said that when she was 14 Biden said nice breasts at a dinner party.

Nothing.

Lame attempt to say “hey look, Joe isn’t guilty of a crime no one took seriously anyway, so maybe he’s not guilty on the credible accusation.”

Blasey-Ford couldn't even say when it happened or where it happened. Who's more credible?

I think an investigation, perhaps the FBI, should be done to establish all the events where the two might have been together.

Neither do Republicans.

There are scumbags of all political stripes. Some people just prefer to pretend the ones on their side are innocent angels.

Yes. Something we can agree upon. Scumbaggery is a bipartisan affliction.

Nothing.

Neither do Republicans.

Not really. For every Republican scumbag there are 10 Democrat scumbags. Just consider all those scumbags on the democrat impeachment committee.

Nothing.

Nice petard, Dave. Do you sing a sea chanty when you hoist?

I love how the left posts wholesome pictures of a father loving his daughter as some kind of twisted shit. I suppose most of them were raised by sad little queers and that kind of wholesomeness is fucking kryptonite to them. Sad.
More excuses. Biden didn't divorce 2 wives for a younger woman. trump hung out with Jeffrey Epstein. But you guys are willing to believe trumps story about that relationship.

Pretty sure Biden also didn't make up a fake press agent (TWO of them) for the purpose of calling tabloid rags to plant salacious stories about how his own philandering. Pretty sure he didn't also deny having done that after it was already on the record from court deposition.

Maybe Joe's just not that creative :dunno:
He's creative enough to hire fake Twitter supporters.

Liberal citizen journalist finds ‘thousands’ of fake Twitter accounts are boosting Biden
Its not that creative. The mentally ill president already does it.

I've just read Dave's link. It says there's an analyst who claims to have found evidence (while showing none thereof) of fake Tweeter accounts. But nowhere does he say or prove Joe Biden set them up. That's why I keep saying reading is a lost art. Art says that too.
I just talked about that. Your candidate -- rather, the candidate you've been told to support -- has no idea what he's doing. His staffers hire the fakes. Idiots like you don't care.

Whelp, since I don't support any of them thar candidates, I guess we know who the idiot is.
You will do as you're told, and you will pretend you arrived at the decision on your own.

Typical Rhetorical Fascism. "Don't you tell me what you think, *I* will tell you what you think".

:fu:

a

Who cares what you're saying now? I'm virtually certain you defended her to the hilt when the Kavenaugh hearings were in session.
Oh? I defended her and Kavanaugh.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Nothing.

Neither do Republicans.

But you only say that when a democrat scumbag pops up....

Nothing.

Neither do Republicans.

The full list of public accusers of Trump is lengthy but worth reading: Kristin Anderson, Lisa Boyne, Cathy Heller, Temple McDowell, Karena Virginia, Bridget Sullivan, Tasha Dixon, Mindy McGillivray, Rachel Crooks, Natasha Stoynoff, Jennifer Murphy, Jessica Drake, Ninni Laaksonen, Summer Zervos, Samantha Holvey, Mariah Billado, Victoria Hughes, Juliet Huddy, Alva Johnson, Karen Johnson, Cassandra Searles, Jill Harth, E. Jean Carroll, Jessica Leeds, and Ivana Trump.

Nothing.

Neither do Republicans.

The full list of public accusers of Trump is lengthy but worth reading: Kristin Anderson, Lisa Boyne, Cathy Heller, Temple McDowell, Karena Virginia, Bridget Sullivan, Tasha Dixon, Mindy McGillivray, Rachel Crooks, Natasha Stoynoff, Jennifer Murphy, Jessica Drake, Ninni Laaksonen, Summer Zervos, Samantha Holvey, Mariah Billado, Victoria Hughes, Juliet Huddy, Alva Johnson, Karen Johnson, Cassandra Searles, Jill Harth, E. Jean Carroll, Jessica Leeds, and Ivana Trump.

They were all discredited within hours.

AbcDNC? Lol ok

Nothing.

Neither do Republicans.

No they were not. There are cases pending, several for defamation. E. Jean Carroll has requested a DNA test on the outfit she wore when trump raped her. He has been able to dodge that. Funny how trump can just say something isn't true and you guys claim its discredited but Biden can't and even after Bidens stuff gets proven untrue you will spend years trying to make it true.

Nothing.

Neither do Republicans.

Not really. For every Republican scumbag there are 10 Democrat scumbags. Just consider all those scumbags on the democrat impeachment committee.

Scumbags would be what trump surrounds himself with because they're a reflection of him.

Nothing.

Neither do Republicans.

This is ALWAYS too easy but.....

-------------------- Links?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
By Biden was recovering from surgery, not at a dinner, ABC News reports.

Good information. Thank you.

Except it's bullshit.

Your own link says as much....."may have....." Yeah and I may have gotten some respect for you....NOT.

Nothing.

Are you actually claiming that a Supreme court judge is more important than the President of the United States?

BTW, The FBI investigated Trump for two years.

a

Biden is a candidate and not the president. Now what is your excuse?

By Biden was recovering from surgery, not at a dinner, ABC News reports.

Good information. Thank you.

Joe Biden had surgery on Feb. 12 and was in the hospital for 10 days what is the date old pedophile Joe is being accused?

That was 1988, is there a point here?

So being a pedophile isn't a problem with you depending on when it happened?

Forum List

Back