🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Straight out of the Matrix...Feel the love

Another day, another silly chicken-shit YouTube from Princess (Id)eots.
Perhaps if I was smokin' what you're smokin' I'd feel differently but as it is I'll wait another year before I waste another 10 minutes watchin' one of your adolescent YouTube nightmares.
BTW, it is time you toss those Walmart store-boughts and grow a pair of your own.

another day, another silly chicken-shit youtube from princess (id)eots.
Perhaps if i was smokin' what you're smokin' i'd feel differently but as it is i'll wait another year before i waste another 10 minutes watchin' one of your adolescent youtube nightmares.
Btw, it is time you toss those walmart store-boughts and grow a pair of your own.

someones not feelin the love..Mr grumpy.

another day, another silly chicken-shit youtube from princess (id)eots.
Perhaps if i was smokin' what you're smokin' i'd feel differently but as it is i'll wait another year before i waste another 10 minutes watchin' one of your adolescent youtube nightmares.
Btw, it is time you toss those walmart store-boughts and grow a pair of your own.

someones not feelin the love..Mr grumpy.

thats agent dawgshit for you,everytime he is cornered with facts he cant refute,he slings insults like the monkey troll he is.:clap2: according to the logic of dawgshit here,the twin towers never collapsed because its on youtube.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back