🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Straight Pride" poster has the left reeling

Lol what petty little people.

Officials at YSU are saying that this was just a prank, because no organization applied for or received permission to sponsor an activity with this name. It's only a prank, and some Righties are having orgasms over it.

Well, ok....

We don't need permission in America to distribute our own literature.

These phobes are like Peeping Toms. Maybe if they could get laid, they wouldn't be so obsessed with looking in other people's windows.

MYOB
What's the point in being a peeping tom when there is no reason to be such a thing anymore now that people choose to present what it is that they do with their time to the rest of us on a silver platter? It isn't like the homosexual people are being asked what it is that they do and that right there is just it. They for the most part are not being asked. Maybe if they knew how to close their mouths, no one would know so much of their business then especially if people staying out of their business is what they really do want.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Yeah they have a right to say whatever they want to, but what they never seem to consider is the fact that so do the rest of us.

Last edited:
Childish, sophomoric, unnecessary. Idiotic teaper hate poltics that serves no purpose than to further deny. who cares what the gay left does...traditional family values don't include wearing childish shirts. All this teaper nonsense does is motivate the enemy.

Lol what petty little people.

Officials at YSU are saying that this was just a prank, because no organization applied for or received permission to sponsor an activity with this name. It's only a prank, and some Righties are having orgasms over it.

Well, ok....

We don't need permission in America to distribute our own literature.

Yes, I know you are stupid.

It's not about disseminating literature. It's about a gag about an event that was not even planned to happen.

See how that works, oh zombie-one?

I have straight pride!!! Im proud that like I like boobies better than dicks. That id rather be with a woman....than have some weird dude pounding me from behind.

I have straight pride!!! Im proud that like I like boobies better than dicks. That id rather be with a woman....than have some weird dude pounding me from behind.

Wow you're such a bigoted homophobic gun clinging bible thumper who probably hates women, children and poor people.

Seriously, how can you prefer inserting your penis into a life-generating vaginal canal to having another man ram his cock up your ass and the pulling it out so you can suck your own shit off of it?

Wow you're such a bigoted homophobic gun clinging bible thumper who probably hates women, children and poor people.

Seriously, how can you prefer inserting your penis into a life-generating vaginal canal to having another man ram his cock up your ass and the pulling it out so you can suck your own shit off of it?
You've clearly spent a lot of time thinking about gay sex. :laugh:

I dont know man. Something wrong with me I guess.

You've clearly spent a lot of time thinking about gay sex. :laugh:

Same as thinking of other disgusting realities of humanity. Its gross.

But whatever. If gay folks wanna be proud of the shit they do....ill be proud of mine.

And id rather motorboat some boobies and spend a night with a beautiful woman.....than have some dude...well....just gross. If they're proud of that...so be it.

I can daydream of all the beautiful boobies ive encountered in my day. Ah...now thats pride!

Forum List

Back