straight talk on race relations

Yeah, yeah and the ancient Egyptian dynasties fell because of severe sunburn. :rolleyes:

You are EXACTLY like Friendless and all your other ignorant, idiotic, ill-motivated racist cohorts.

All of you racist idiots here are a disgrace.

I asked for you to point out one falsehood not berate me because you didn't like what I said. .

It has nothing to do with "liking" what you said. What you said was stupid and patently false. As pointlessly stupid as your racist counterparts who insist the ancient Egyptians were 'white.' You won't understand what you don't want to, and you clearly know nothing real about Chinese history, which accords with your general ignorance and lack of reasoning ability.

Yeah, yeah and the ancient Egyptian dynasties fell because of severe sunburn. :rolleyes:

You are EXACTLY like Friendless and all your other ignorant, idiotic, ill-motivated racist cohorts.

All of you racist idiots here are a disgrace.

I asked for you to point out one falsehood not berate me because you didn't like what I said. .

It has nothing to do with "liking" what you said. What you said was stupid and patently false. As pointlessly stupid as your racist counterparts who insist the ancient Egyptians were 'white.' You won't understand what you don't want to, and you clearly know nothing real about Chinese history, which accords with your general ignorance and lack of reasoning ability.

So then it should be pretty simple to point out just one tiny falsehood then correct? Otherwise i call BS and go back to thinking you just don't like hearing the truth because you dont appreciate the implications..

Last edited:

So then it should be pretty simple to point out just one tiny falsehood then correct? Otherwise i call BS and go back to thinking you just don't like hearing the truth because you are a racist.

You haven't been paying attention because you don't want to, and every sane person on this forum knows by now that YOU are a mindless racist.

So then it should be pretty simple to point out just one tiny falsehood then correct? Otherwise i call BS and go back to thinking you just don't like hearing the truth because you are a racist.

You haven't been paying attention because you don't want to, and every sane person on this forum knows by now that YOU are a mindless racist.

Yeah you keep saying that yet instill you haven't pointed out where I lied. Care to give it a swing?

C'mon - the only important race relations going on in the country is the 5th at Santa Anita.

Race is actually two different words, called "homographs." One comes from a pre-historic word meaning "speed" and is related to rash and rather("I would more quickly be willing to do that."

The other means "root" and is related to radically and radish.

On the SAT and the ACT blacks score lower than any other demographic.

Fast Facts

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity

The failure of No Child Left Behind provides fresh confirmation that the Negro race is intrinsically inferior.

In his book, Intelligence and the Wealth and Poverty of Nations Professor Richard Lynn estimates that the average IQ in Nigeria is 67.

Average IQ in US and 80 other nations

I guess maybe you dont understand what that means. That means on average Black kids perform worse. Your theory that Blacks are inferior is null and void if even one Black child is performing in the top percentile. Does that make sense to you? If that is true then you have to look past your aborted theory and consider other more valid reasons. Again I refer to the fact that Nigerians born in Nigeria are the most educated demographic in the US. if this is true then could another theory be that because Blacks in the US are mixed that the other races have cause a decrease in intelligence? Thats only if I use your inane logic. Far more likely is that there is something inherent to US society that is causing the issue among its Black citizens. Can you prove otherwise? Also what does it say about whites if Nigerians are the most educated group in the US with an IQ of 67?

Data show Nigerians the most educated in the U.S. - Houston Chronicle

Reuters is a more credible authority than the Houston Chronicle.

(Reuters) - Asians are the most highly educated group of Americans, with more than half with a bachelor's degrees or higher, the Census Bureau reported on Thursday.

Among groups of Asian Americans 25 and older, 74 percent of Taiwanese and 71 percent of Indians had at least a bachelor's degree, the agency said as part of its release of American Community Survey data on hundreds of racial, tribal and Hispanic groups.

The comparable figure for the U.S. population overall is 28 percent.
Asians lead U.S. in college degrees: Census | Reuters

That only proves that college is for coolies. It is work without pay = slavery.

Yeah you keep saying that yet instill you haven't pointed out where I lied. Care to give it a swing?

I don't take the Euro-centrist idiots who insist the ancient Egyptians were Caucasian seriously, and I don't take fools like you - THE EXACT SAME KIND OF IDIOT - seriously either. Take your little show to the Conspiracy forum and take your racist cohorts with you.

I guess maybe you dont understand what that means. That means on average Black kids perform worse. Your theory that Blacks are inferior is null and void if even one Black child is performing in the top percentile. Does that make sense to you? If that is true then you have to look past your aborted theory and consider other more valid reasons. Again I refer to the fact that Nigerians born in Nigeria are the most educated demographic in the US. if this is true then could another theory be that because Blacks in the US are mixed that the other races have cause a decrease in intelligence? Thats only if I use your inane logic. Far more likely is that there is something inherent to US society that is causing the issue among its Black citizens. Can you prove otherwise? Also what does it say about whites if Nigerians are the most educated group in the US with an IQ of 67?

Data show Nigerians the most educated in the U.S. - Houston Chronicle

Reuters is a more credible authority than the Houston Chronicle.

(Reuters) - Asians are the most highly educated group of Americans, with more than half with a bachelor's degrees or higher, the Census Bureau reported on Thursday.

Among groups of Asian Americans 25 and older, 74 percent of Taiwanese and 71 percent of Indians had at least a bachelor's degree, the agency said as part of its release of American Community Survey data on hundreds of racial, tribal and Hispanic groups.

The comparable figure for the U.S. population overall is 28 percent.
Asians lead U.S. in college degrees: Census | Reuters

That only proves that college is for coolies. It is work without pay = slavery.

Ah, another anti-education liberal.

In a critical review of The Bell Curve, psychologist Leon Kamin faulted Lynn for disregarding scientific objectivity, misrepresenting data, and for racism.[62] Kamin argues that the studies of cognitive ability of Africans in Lynn's meta-analysis cited by Herrnstein and Murray show strong cultural bias. Kamin also reproached Lynn for concocting IQ values from test scores that have no correlation to IQ.[63] Kamin also notes that Lynn excluded a study that found no difference in White and Black performance, and ignored the results of a study which showed Black scores were higher than White scores.[64]
Journalist Charles Lane criticized Lynn's methodology in his New York Review of Books article "The Tainted Sources of 'The Bell Curve'" (1994),[65] to which then Pioneer Fund president Harry F. Weyher replied.[66]

In 2002 an academic dispute arose after Lynn claimed that some races are inherently more psychopathic than others, and other psychologists criticized his data and interpretations.[67][68]
Works[edit source]

Source:IQ and the Wealth of Nations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Everybody knows that what Lynn writes is true, but our tongues are tied because Big Brotherhood Is Watching You!

I don't take the Euro-centrist idiots who insist the ancient Egyptians were Caucasian seriously, and I don't take fools like you - THE EXACT SAME KIND OF IDIOT - seriously either. Take your little show to the Conspiracy forum and take your racist cohorts with you.

I'm not asking you to take me seriously. i am asking you to point out where I lied or was wrong about anything I have written. If you cant do that then why the fake outrage?

I don't even understand the point behind the original article. It's self-evident. Blacks kids that dress like Tupac get treated differently than black kids that dress like Theo Huxtable. White kids that dress like Joe Dirt get treated different than white kids that dress like Alex P. Keaton.

Lynn's review work on global racial differences in cognitive ability has been cited for misrepresenting the research of other scientists, and has been criticized for unsystematic methodology and distortion...

In 2002 an academic dispute arose after Lynn claimed that some races are inherently more psychopathic than others, and other psychologists criticized his data and interpretations.[67][68]
Works[edit source]

Let's look at the big picture. Sub Saharan Africa is a horrible place where nothing is done well. Blacks have never created a viable society that is even partly comparable to white and Oriental societies.

James Watson is the co discoverer of the molecular structure of DNA, and a Nobel Laureate. One would think he would know a few things about genetics. However, when he said publicly, "[I am] inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa [because] all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours—whereas all the testing says not really," he was to retire as chancellor of the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory on New York's Long Island and from its board of directors.

While teaching at Berkeley Arthur Jensen had classes interrupted, received death threats, and sometimes needed police protection.

Although Professor J. Philippe Rushton had tenure at University of Western Ontario, politicians demanded that he be fired.

As long as that kind of persecution exists the scholarly consensus on racial differences in IQ, crime, illegitimacy, and other characteristics deserves to be viewed skeptically.

And Shockley was smart enough to invent the transistor, but not smart enough to pass a politically corrected test.

What really makes ******* dumb, is how they really think their so smart.

I guess if they don't think so, who else will?

Apparently, the "dumb ******" that resides within you, just reared it's ugly head:

"Their" versus "They're"

"They're" is an abbreviation for "They are"

"Their" means "Belonging to them"
bla bla bla, did i murder or rape someone?

For a genetic tendency to do that, you'd have to use Ebonics grammar.

They sure look "Caucasian" to me........ :)

220px-ReliefPortraitOfAkhenaten01.png

File:England;_London_-_The_British_Museum,_Egypt_Egyptian_Sculpture_%7E_Colossal_granite_head_of_Amenhotep_III_(Room_4).2.JPG

220px-QueenTiyFuneraryMask-AltesMuseum-Berlin.png

449px-Thuya.jpg

450px-SesostrisI-AltesMuseum-Berlin.png

449px-Osiride_pillar_of_king_Senusret_I.jpg

Ancient Egypt was founded and built by Mediterranean Caucasians as far back as 4500 B.C. Egypt’s period of greatness was from 3400 B.C. to 1800 B.C. and was characterized by its amazing architecture, pyramids, temples, and mastery of mathematics and engineering, the remnants of which are still evident today. The White Egyptians pioneered medicine, chemistry, astronomy, and law; In many cases, their achievements remain unequalled.

But, about 3400 B.C. Egypt civilization began to spread up the Nile River, bringing it in close contact with the black Nubians to the south. Soon they were using Blacks for slave labor and Egypt became history’s first melting pot.

In time the infusion of Negro blood worked itself up from the bottom of Egyptian society. The slaves were eventually freed, received political equality, and took posts of authority in government.
By the time of King Tut (1370-1352 B.C.) even the ruling classes had been mongrelized and Egypt began a tailspin downward. Today, the once-mighty Egypt is very much a Third World country, having lost its art, its medicine, its architectural ability, and its position in world affairs.

The absurd notion that Ancient Egypt was a product of Negro ingenuity is now being widely disseminated in the schools. Though scholars know this is a blatant lie, they justify the deception by assuming it will boost the “self-esteem” of Black children.

Ancient Egypt was founded and built by Mediterranean Caucasians as far back as 4500 B.C. Egypt’s period of greatness was from 3400 B.C. to 1800 B.C. and was characterized by its amazing architecture, pyramids, temples, and mastery of mathematics and engineering, the remnants of which are still evident today. The White Egyptians pioneered medicine, chemistry, astronomy, and law; In many cases, their achievements remain unequalled.

But, about 3400 B.C. Egypt civilization began to spread up the Nile River, bringing it in close contact with the black Nubians to the south. Soon they were using Blacks for slave labor and Egypt became history’s first melting pot.

In time the infusion of Negro blood worked itself up from the bottom of Egyptian society. The slaves were eventually freed, received political equality, and took posts of authority in government.
By the time of King Tut (1370-1352 B.C.) even the ruling classes had been mongrelized and Egypt began a tailspin downward. Today, the once-mighty Egypt is very much a Third World country, having lost its art, its medicine, its architectural ability, and its position in world affairs.

The absurd notion that Ancient Egypt was a product of Negro ingenuity is now being widely disseminated in the schools. Though scholars know this is a blatant lie, they justify the deception by assuming it will boost the “self-esteem” of Black children.

Why didnt they just build it in the Mediterranean where they lived Tank? Seems like an awful lot of work to go that far from home when they could have built themselves a great civilization right where they are from. :lol: I told you to tell your leader to get some new material for your Stormfront propaganda.

What happened in Egypt is happening in America today.

Hundreds of years from now there will be a Negro like you telling everyone how the bloods and crips were great armies in America

Forum List

Back