Strange Days -

Not relavant
Neither is this thread...

Of course it's relevant. It illustrates cultural change.
Many men were wearing makeup in the 18th century, and wigs....

Syphilis and lice were also prevalent in the 18th Century.
They are still around...

No where near the same degree, and there are effective treatments that did not then exist.

As you all know, stage and screen makeup is of course not the same as cosmetic street makeup. As you know.

I'm a tolerant person. It doesn't mean I can't raise an interrogative eyebrow, or that I am required to applaud it.

So stage makeup isn't cosmetic? Trump smears that crap on every time he's in public.

Stage and screen makeup is primarily designed to minimize washout from high intensity lighting.

As you all know, stage and screen makeup is of course not the same as cosmetic street makeup. As you know.

I'm a tolerant person. It doesn't mean I can't raise an interrogative eyebrow, or that I am required to applaud it.

So stage makeup isn't cosmetic? Trump smears that crap on every time he's in public.

Stage and screen makeup is primarily designed to minimize washout from high intensity lighting.

You sound like an expert. Do you wear tights too?

You sound like an expert. Do you wear tights too?

Only if my wife demands.

Are you saying these clowns don't wear makup?

d84ed07604bc2b6ad91355466a2e769b.jpg

View attachment 105583
You can put spray tan on a pig, but it's still a pig :rofl:

I am a girl who doesn't care for make up. After reading this, I have even less interest. If making people walk away from the stuff was the company's every intention, mission accomplished.

God bless you always!!!

Holy

Cover Girl has an overly made up boy as their model too.

These drug store brands might think that girls will be more likely to buy that brand if they see a boy wearing it. They would be wrong. This is a gimmick with a very short life.

Forum List

Back