Strap-on wearing basketball player arrested for domestic abuse

So let me get this straight. You start runnin' your mouth to a college girl, sayin' she has "no place in society" (even though she a kick ass athlete) and she walks up to you ready to kick your ass if you keep on, and you piss your pants and pull a gun on her as a means to defend yourself.​

Yes, let's get this straight.....

ANY person of questionable moral standards chooses to make the mistake of being in my presence they will get called out on it. If they then choose to make it a confrontation they're highly likely to get shot. This is why I do my best not to be in the presence of any more people than necessary at any time.​

So let me get this straight. You start runnin' your mouth to a college girl, sayin' she has "no place in society" (even though she a kick ass athlete) and she walks up to you ready to kick your ass if you keep on, and you piss your pants and pull a gun on her as a means to defend yourself.​

Yes, let's get this straight.....

ANY person of questionable moral standards chooses to make the mistake of being in my presence they will get called out on it. If they then choose to make it a confrontation they're highly likely to get shot. This is why I do my best not to be in the presence of any more people than necessary at any time.​

How many people have you shot so far?

[Further confirmation you are pathetic. No respect for human life? Thats very sad. You must be very sad and lonely.

For me, respect is earned and 99% of modern humanity has no chance of ever doing so because of their actions and their beliefs. I'm sad to see humanity fail in its only job but my wife provides more than sufficient company for me.

Can we focus for just one second on how this nut job just said that humanity's ONLY JOB is earning his respect?!? I mean, holy crap.

Can we focus for just one second on how this nut job just said that humanity's ONLY JOB is earning his respect?!? I mean, holy crap.

I never said that it was humanity's job is earning my respect. I simply said that 99% of humanity has no chance of ever doing so. Now if any part of humanity WANT SOME THING FROM ME, then they do need to earn my respect. So as long as you fuckers are willing to leave me alone we're all good.

I never said that it was humanity's job is earning my respect. I simply said that 99% of humanity has no chance of ever doing so. Now if any part of humanity WANT SOME THING FROM ME, then they do need to earn my respect. So as long as you fuckers are willing to leave me alone we're all good.

Why would someone who wants to be left alone be on a message board? Now that is silly.

[How many people have you shot so far?

None to date. Every time (4 occasions) I've drawn the gun the motherfuckers run away. On the half dozen other occasions I've had to reach for it the gutless fucks have run away before the gun even cleared the holster.

Why would someone who wants to be left alone be on a message board? Now that is silly.

I have no problem with discussing topics. It's when you idiots decide you're going to try to change my mind, prove me wrong, or otherwise debate the topics that things go bad.

I'm here to inform you people of Right and Wrong. To shine Light into the dark corner of the world you folks live in and make you cock roaches run for cover. Nothing more.

Last edited:
[Further confirmation you are pathetic. No respect for human life? Thats very sad. You must be very sad and lonely.

For me, respect is earned and 99% of modern humanity has no chance of ever doing so because of their actions and their beliefs. I'm sad to see humanity fail in its only job but my wife provides more than sufficient company for me.

Wouldn't you rather focus on strap-on's ?

"I'm sad to see humanity fail in its only job"

I have no problem with discussing topics. It's when you idiots decide you're going to try to change my mind, prove me wrong, or otherwise debate the topics that things go bad.

I'm here to inform you people of Right and Wrong. To shine Light into the dark corner of the world you folks live in and make you cock roaches run for cover. Nothing more.

"I have no problem talking about things so long as I'm only presented with views that match my own."

Yeah sorry, a message board is not the place for you.

[Q]......Yeah sorry, a message board is not the place for you.

Of course it is. If for no other reason than ensuring that at the moment you stand in front of your Creator and have to Justify your life you cannot say.... "I didn't know any better."

An attractive couple ain't they? :lol:

wnba-players-arrested-basketball.jpg

If your mind is decided on everything then you have nothing to learn here. And clearly nobody has anything to learn from you.

If your mind is decided on everything then you have nothing to learn here. And clearly nobody has anything to learn from you.

I don't have anything to learn, period. It's not a matter of you folks learning anything. Most of you are well beyond that point. It's solely so you folks can't claim you didn't know better.

Forum List

Back