🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Strategic Institute for Intersectional Policy (SIIP) calls for Coup

Maybe Obama should just lock the doors to the White House. Could you imagine the Twitter rant Trump would go on? It would be fucking funny as hell.
You think Obama will steal everything when he leaves?
He will shit on the carpet. It's a blak thang.
you think he and moochelle drag their asses across the carpet too?
I can picture the secret service smacking them on the nose with a rolled up newspaper, Bad Moochelle, BAD MOOCHELLE
then over in the corner is barry curled up in a fetal position licking himself.

Did you notice the major flaw in their logic? From the link. "Donald Trump’s campaign was a project of Charles Koch and David Koch."

I guess they forgot the Koch brothers denounced the Trump campaign and didn't give them any financial support. Rut rho.
It is rude to confuse liberals with facts.

I know, but I love it when I reduce them to name calling children like I just did to Thoughtcrimes in another thread.

Re : OP
In that case those involved in calling for such an act are comitting high treason a chargeable offense. So where is the FBI or CIA regarding such calls?
Where is the media talking about all these instigations of destablization and should we declare these acts a disqualification for running any future campaigns and debates with a party that would commit treason?

The Dems remind me of those cheesy 80's Ski movies where the arrogant ski pro challenges the novice to the slopes then even as the pro cheats the pro still loses to the novice and crys about losing to the novice by sabotaging the ski resort. So typical the ski slope bully.

New Report Prompts Call for Democrats to Halt Transfer of Power to Trump Before Dec. 13 Deadline | The Huffington Post

Yup they have lost their mind and claim a conspiracy theory is enough to stage a coup against the duly elected President. Now lets see how many lefties agree.

Did you notice the major flaw in their logic? From the link. "Donald Trump’s campaign was a project of Charles Koch and David Koch."

I guess they forgot the Koch brothers denounced the Trump campaign and didn't give them any financial support. Rut rho.

Didn't something just come out in like the last week that something Trump is planning on doing in his policy helps the Koch Brothers?

Didn't something just come out in like the last week that something Trump is planning on doing in his policy helps the Koch Brothers?

Cutting corporate taxes will help all corporations, even the Koch Brothers.

New Report Prompts Call for Democrats to Halt Transfer of Power to Trump Before Dec. 13 Deadline | The Huffington Post

Yup they have lost their mind and claim a conspiracy theory is enough to stage a coup against the duly elected President. Now lets see how many lefties agree.

Well, considering it will help everybody they are included. They didn't support him though. You DO know that...right?

Well, considering it will help everybody they are included. They didn't support him though. You DO know that...right?

They didn't support him BEFORE he got elected... but how many people have changed their stances since then? Hell Romney was JUST talking to Trump about becoming Sec. of State and he started the #NeverTrump movement on Twitter.

It says in the constiituion they can do it, the same consitutuion that says trump won the election despite losing the popular vote

Certainly, let them do it.

Let them hope and pray there are enough faithless electors to take Trump below 270.

let them start crying again when those EV dont' automatically go to Hillary, and the decision goes to the House.

Where their is one vote per state group, for a total of 50.

Then let them bawl like babies one last time, when they realize Trump won 30 states, and Hillary only won 20.

Mega-mandate!!!!!!!

They didn't support him BEFORE he got elected... but how many people have changed their stances since then? Hell Romney was JUST talking to Trump about becoming Sec. of State and he started the #NeverTrump movement on Twitter.

Why don't you stop the deflection, the discussion here is pre election activities.

Why don't you stop the deflection, the discussion here is pre election activities.

It is? I believe the coup is post election. If they couped before Trump was elected that wouldn't make much sense would it?

It says in the constiituion they can do it, the same consitutuion that says trump won the election despite losing the popular vote
Show me where the Constitution allows a fucking Liberal moonbat to threaten to shoot an Elector for not voting for a fucking criminal

It is? I believe the coup is post election. If they couped before Trump was elected that wouldn't make much sense would it?

But everything they alleged in their supposed report occurred pre election, you want to talk about the coup, talk about the people involved in it. All this other crap you're bringing up is off topic.

But everything they alleged in their supposed report occurred pre election, you want to talk about the coup, talk about the people involved in it. All this other crap you're bringing up is off topic.

Ok, topic police. I'll remember that every time you post and make sure to point out if you go off topic.

Huffington Post calls for Coup

Your thread title is a lie!

No, Huffington Post isn't calling for a coup. The Strategic Institute for Intersectional Policy (SIIP) has called for an immediate halt to all efforts related to the transfer of power between the Obama Administration and the Trump Campaign.

I'm wondering why he keeps calling it a coup/

"1. a highly successful, unexpected stroke, act, or move; a clever action or accomplishment."

200_s.gif

Forum List

Back