🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Strategic Institute for Intersectional Policy (SIIP) calls for Coup

New Report Prompts Call for Democrats to Halt Transfer of Power to Trump Before Dec. 13 Deadline | The Huffington Post

Yup they have lost their mind and claim a conspiracy theory is enough to stage a coup against the duly elected President. Now lets see how many lefties agree.

Hey, nitwit......It is NOT the HuffPost calling for what you morons label a "coup"...the very first line of the article cites SIIP stance.

The Strategic Institute for Intersectional Policy (SIIP) has called for an immediate halt to all efforts related to the transfer of power between the Obama Administration and the Trump Campaign. This call came after a recent analysis revealed that there is strong evidence to suggest that Donald Trump and the members of his campaign intentionally engaged in voter suppression tactics in an attempt to alter the results of the 2016 Presidential Election. Further, the strategic deployment of voter suppression tactics was designed, refined and implemented over the course of a number of years by a network of organizations and individuals attempting to secure power for the alt-right.

LOL It''s still stupid....good gawd you idiots need to face reality. Trump is president elect, he'll be sworn in on January 20th and become POTUS....true story :)

LOL It''s still stupid....good gawd you idiots need to face reality. Trump is president elect, he'll be sworn in on January 20th and become POTUS....true story

Moron, I am not arguing against Trump.....but was it the HuffPost calling for the coup, or was the HuffPost reporting what the SIIP stated? Look at the thread's title.

Want to ban first amendment rights?

LOL It''s still stupid....good gawd you idiots need to face reality. Trump is president elect, he'll be sworn in on January 20th and become POTUS....true story

Moron, I am not arguing against Trump.....but was it the HuffPost calling for the coup, or was the HuffPost reporting what the SIIP stated?

No...we just want,to educate your stupid out of existence....

Moron, I am not arguing against Trump.....but was it the HuffPost calling for the coup, or was the HuffPost reporting what the SIIP stated?

I don't give two fugs what you whine about Gnatty. I also don't care who came up with this nonsense now go try and impress some left loon, there isn't a rightie on this forum buying what you're peddling

I predict in less than 30 days after Trump is sworn in, we will have the beginning of WW III, the economy will be in a giant Depression, and the American people will beg Hillary to take over as president to save America.# Liberal logic

The Huffington Post is the modern incarnation of Mad Magazine.
. They call it the Huffington because it's always huffing and puffing like a fireless dragon blowing smoke or is it more like a toothless lion trying to still rule the pride ? LOL

Maybe Obama should just lock the doors to the White House. Could you imagine the Twitter rant Trump would go on? It would be fucking funny as hell.

Maybe Obama should just lock the doors to the White House. Could you imagine the Twitter rant Trump would go on? It would be fucking funny as hell.
You think Obama will steal everything when he leaves?

After the shellacking they just got, they are putting a Muslim Bigot in charge of the Democratic Party.

What does that tell you?

It tells you that they are slow learners.
. It tells me that the Democrats were taken over a long time ago by radicals who just bided their time, and then used the useful idiots in every way they could to get their overall agenda in full swing. Then came Trump to unhinge their agenda, and to serve all Americans as a President should, but they are so mad that they were exposed for what they were up too, and they are going to try everything that they can to get revenge, and they will use every idiot that they can find in order to try and buck the system now for them. The sad thing is that there are enough idiots out there today in order to cause trouble, and if so then trouble it will be then.

He should steal every mirror in the White House. That would drive the narcissist Trump fucking ape shit.

He should steal every mirror in the White House. That would drive the narcissist Trump fucking ape shit.
. Hmmm, now why did Obama have all those mirrors ?? Oh that's right he was the real narcissist.

I haven't seen democrats this mad since we republicans freed their slaves...:lol:
actually they were not mad about the slaves being freed,
They werent that bright and didnt fight that hard to win, You see, when they read that it was about freeing slaves, somehow they as democrats twisted the words around and thought that they were going to get free slaves.

Ya know... I'd really enjoy a true progtard coup attempt and uprising. What an excellent excuse to cull the herd. I could use up some of those 3,000 rounds of 7.62x39 ammo I've stocked up on.

Best comment from the article....pay attention loons.

Kynal Kou
Bunch of sour grapes. So the election doesn't go their way, now they trying to make change to the Constitution. They still live in a bubble. They lost the House, the Senate, and now the Presidency, and they still don't get it. The Democratic party is done. You're just an annoyance now, nobody cares about you anymore. You have no power. Get over it and do something about it instead of throwing hissy fits. Good luck trying to make any changes with Republicans in full control.
i thought it was called the Huntington Compost

Big moo, the wookie, already broke all the mirrors.

Forum List

Back