🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Strict ID voter law approved in Michigan house

Excellent! This will help suppress the black vote.

Fuck democracy and liberty!! Why even have elections?

Why do you assume ONLY blacks can't get an ID? Do blacks not drive? Buy Alcohol? Buy smokes? Fly on planes? Why are you trying to hide your racism behind a false ploy?

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
First (65+, blind - see note below) Free
Renewal (up to age 65) $10
Renewal (65+, blind - see note below) Free
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

I got 10$ in change laying around. I can get 10$ by returning bottles to the store and taking my cans to the crusher. I can get 10$ for taking some scrap metal to the scrap yard,raking leaves,cutting grass,shoveling snow.

Good Cause Waiver
If you can’t afford to pay $10.00, you may qualify for a fee waiver for “good cause.” The SOS says anyone who can show they receive State Disability Assistance (SDA) or Family Independence Program (FIP) benefits has good cause. The SOS requires proof from the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) that you get help through one of these programs.

If you do not receive these kinds of benefits but still cannot pay the fee, you can still ask the SOS for a good cause waiver. If you are not receiving SDA or FIP benefits, the local office will send your request to Lansing for approval. It may take a week or two to get a decision. You will have to bring proof of your income and expenses to show that you cannot afford the fee.

If you receive Food Assistance benefits (food stamps), you may be able to use the document from the DHHS that shows the amount of benefits you are receiving now. That document shows how much total income the Department of Health and Human Services decided you have. You can ask DHHS to send you this document.

Why do you assume ONLY blacks can't get an ID? Do blacks not drive? Buy Alcohol? Buy smokes? Fly on planes? Why are you trying to hide your racism behind a false ploy?

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

I got 10$ in change laying around. I can get 10$ by returning bottles to the store and taking my cans to the crusher. I can get 10$ for taking some scrap metal to the scrap yard,raking leaves,cutting grass,shoveling snow.
New voter ID laws are a racist attempt by conservatives to suppress the black vote which is a very anti-American and un-Democratic thing to do. You should be ashamed of yourself.

"....most indicate that African Americans are less likely than whites to hold varied kinds of government-issued IDs, with percentages of blacks without such IDs ranging from nearly 4 percent to more than 26 percent and percentages of whites having such an ID ranging from 1 percent to nearly 14 percent."

Eric Holder says recent studies show 25 percent of African Americans, 8 percent of whites lack government-issued photo IDs

Why do you assume that blacks are stupid? Are you racist or something? The facts are that voter ID laws only disenfranchise the dead.

Well, it will suppress the ILLEGAL black vote. As in the black voters who come here illegally from Cuba, from Somalia, from Ghana, from Mexico, from Haiti.

Works for me.

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

New voter ID laws are a racist attempt by conservatives to suppress the black vote which is a very anti-American and in-Democratic thing to do. You should be ashamed of yourself.

....most indicate that African Americans are less likely than whites to hold varied kinds of government-issued IDs, with percentages of blacks without such IDs ranging from nearly 4 percent to more than 26 percent and percentages of whites having such an ID ranging from 1 percent to nearly 14 percent.

Eric Holder says recent studies show 25 percent of African Americans, 8 percent of whites lack government-issued photo IDs
LOL Eric Holder...ROFLMAO! You are being racist by claiming blacks either CAN'T get an ID or can't AFFORD an ID which there are MANY ways around it. I had a state ID when I was 16 bc I had my license suspended. SIXTEEN! If I can do it at 16 a grown ass adult can do it.

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

New voter ID laws are a racist attempt by conservatives to suppress the black vote which is a very anti-American and un-Democratic thing to do. You should be ashamed of yourself.

....most indicate that African Americans are less likely than whites to hold varied kinds of government-issued IDs, with percentages of blacks without such IDs ranging from nearly 4 percent to more than 26 percent and percentages of whites having such an ID ranging from 1 percent to nearly 14 percent.

You're pretty funny. Here are ignorant twats , like you, saying blacks are stupid, and real black people responding to your bigoted opinion of their supposed (according to you) intellectual inability.

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

New voter ID laws are a racist attempt by conservatives to suppress the black vote which is a very anti-American and in-Democratic thing to do. You should be ashamed of yourself.

LOL Eric Holder...ROFLMAO! You are being racist by claiming blacks either CAN'T get an ID or can't AFFORD an ID which there are MANY ways around it. I had a state ID when I was 16 bc I had my license suspended. SIXTEEN! If I can do it at 16 a grown ass adult can do it.
But they don't do it so you support racist voter ID laws

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

You're pretty funny. Here are ignorant twats , like you, saying blacks are stupid, and real black people responding to your bigoted opinion of their supposed (according to you) intellectual inability.

Yeah whatever. Fact is, these laws are created to suppress the black vote and anti-American racists like you support them

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

Yeah whatever. Fact is, these laws are created to suppress the black vote and anti-American racists like you support them

Watch the video silly boy. The black people in New York say you're an idiot...among other things....

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

Watch the video silly boy. The black people in New York say you're an idiot...among other things....

The video is fake. These are plants. I go with the facts and these laws are a racist attempt to suppress the black vote. Shame on you

Well, it will suppress the ILLEGAL black vote. As in the black voters who come here illegally from Cuba, from Somalia, from Ghana, from Mexico, from Haiti.

Works for me.
Yeah. All those dirty immigrants. Can't we just have world where only white people exist?

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

"....most indicate that African Americans are less likely than whites to hold varied kinds of government-issued IDs, with percentages of blacks without such IDs ranging from nearly 4 percent to more than 26 percent and percentages of whites having such an ID ranging from 1 percent to nearly 14 percent."

Why do you think black people are not smart enough to get a photo ID?

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

Im not sure why a lot of blacks don't get ID's but the racist laws you support are trying to take an unfair advantage of that. Shame on you.

Works for me.
Yeah. All those dirty immigrants. Can't we just have world where only white people exist?

No, you may not. So stop pushing abortion clinics into black neighborhoods, and stop hiding behind black immigrants when you try to flood our elections with somalian criminals.

I like immigrants.

I despise criminals.

Get it?

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

Im not sure why a lot of blacks don't get ID's but the racist laws you support are trying to take an unfair advantage of that. Shame on you.

I don't know what blacks you hang out, but the ones I know all have IDs.

Maybe you should stop hanging around the human traffickers and drug smugglers?

Forum List

Back