🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Strict ID voter law approved in Michigan house

I get you, but the only reason these laws are passed is to suppress the vote. It has been proven that voter fraud is extremely rare.

You know that's not true, but you're saying it anyways. It's not rare. Even the president was openly encouraging illegals to vote.

Take Detroit for example. Who is gonna suppress black vote in the city where blacks are controlling everything.

And in the same city, as last election shows, half of precincts have number of votes different than number of ballots. They can claim old and broken machines, and other excuses, but that didn't prevent them from verifying the results anyway. Democrats were so sure they will win that they didn't care about recount.

Do you see benefit of voter ID there?

I get you, but the only reason these laws are passed is to suppress the vote. It has been proven that voter fraud is extremely rare.

You know that's not true, but you're saying it anyways. It's not rare. Even the president was openly encouraging illegals to vote.

Take Detroit for example. Who is gonna suppress black vote in the city where blacks are controlling everything.

And in the same city, as last election shows, half of precincts have number of votes different than number of ballots. They can claim old and broken machines, and other excuses, but that didn't prevent them from verifying the results anyway. Democrats were so sure they will win that they didn't care about recount.

Do you see benefit of voter ID there?
I can't find a single reputable source that doesn't acknowledge that voter fraud is rare.

Please provide me with ONE link from a source that isn't heavily biased to the right that shows voter fraud is common

Excellent! This will help suppress the black vote.

Fuck democracy and liberty!! Why even have elections?
Why do you assume ONLY blacks can't get an ID? Do blacks not drive? Buy Alcohol? Buy smokes? Fly on planes? Why are you trying to hide your racism behind a false ploy?

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
First (65+, blind - see note below) Free
Renewal (up to age 65) $10
Renewal (65+, blind - see note below) Free
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

I got 10$ in change laying around. I can get 10$ by returning bottles to the store and taking my cans to the crusher. I can get 10$ for taking some scrap metal to the scrap yard,raking leaves,cutting grass,shoveling snow.
New voter ID laws are a racist attempt by conservatives to suppress the black vote which is a very anti-American and un-Democratic thing to do. You should be ashamed of yourself.

"....most indicate that African Americans are less likely than whites to hold varied kinds of government-issued IDs, with percentages of blacks without such IDs ranging from nearly 4 percent to more than 26 percent and percentages of whites having such an ID ranging from 1 percent to nearly 14 percent."

Eric Holder says recent studies show 25 percent of African Americans, 8 percent of whites lack government-issued photo IDs

Ohhhh !!! Eric Holder says it .... now there is a guy who can be trusted!!

Why do you assume ONLY blacks can't get an ID? Do blacks not drive? Buy Alcohol? Buy smokes? Fly on planes? Why are you trying to hide your racism behind a false ploy?

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

I got 10$ in change laying around. I can get 10$ by returning bottles to the store and taking my cans to the crusher. I can get 10$ for taking some scrap metal to the scrap yard,raking leaves,cutting grass,shoveling snow.
Good question. Why do liberal/dems assume blacks are so stupid or incompetent that they are incapable of securing an ID needed to buy: cigarettes, alcohol, cash checks, claim Medicaid and other social benefits, etc...?

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

New voter ID laws are a racist attempt by conservatives to suppress the black vote which is a very anti-American and un-Democratic thing to do. You should be ashamed of yourself.

"....most indicate that African Americans are less likely than whites to hold varied kinds of government-issued IDs, with percentages of blacks without such IDs ranging from nearly 4 percent to more than 26 percent and percentages of whites having such an ID ranging from 1 percent to nearly 14 percent."

Eric Holder says recent studies show 25 percent of African Americans, 8 percent of whites lack government-issued photo IDs

Ohhhh !!! Eric Holder says it .... now there is a guy who can be trusted!!
You didn't read the article. It's not Holder who did the study

"In a January 2012 fact check, we rated Mostly True a claim by Democratic U.S. Reps. Steny Hoyer of Maryland and John Lewis of Georgia that up to "one in four African Americans do not carry the necessary forms of identification to vote" under the conditions of state photo ID laws.

At the time, we noted that the figure originated in a 2006 survey by the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University’s School of Law.

The center combines research and legal advocacy on public policy issues such as campaign finance reform and racial balance in criminal law, and it has said that state efforts to require photo IDs from voters at the polls could discourage millions from voting, especially minority and low-income Americans. In an October 2011report, the center said that in five states where photo ID laws were scheduled to take effect in 2012, some 3.2 million Americans, accounting for about 10 percent of the states’ voting-age residents, lacked government-issued photo IDs.

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

Racist! RACIST!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!!! R A C I S T ! ! ! ! ! !
Holy hell, can't you boners find anything else to support your lame-assed excuses for losing?

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

....most indicate that African Americans are less likely than whites to hold varied kinds of government-issued IDs, with percentages of blacks without such IDs ranging from nearly 4 percent to more than 26 percent and percentages of whites having such an ID ranging from 1 percent to nearly 14 percent.

You're pretty funny. Here are ignorant twats , like you, saying blacks are stupid, and real black people responding to your bigoted opinion of their supposed (according to you) intellectual inability.

Damned stupid naggers! These are all alt-right folks, right?

Why do you think black people are not smart enough to get a photo ID?
Im not sure why a lot of blacks don't get ID's but the racist laws you support are trying to take an unfair advantage of that. Shame on you.

I don't know what blacks you hang out, but the ones I know all have IDs.

Maybe you should stop hanging around the human traffickers and drug smugglers?
Oh yeah? Well maybe you should wash your hair!

:eusa_eh::uhh:
She's like, "Holy shit. How did he know my hair was dirty?"

This reminds me..

We need to bring back the lunatic asylums. Put people to work building them, then fill them up with the crazy people who pose a threat to normal, decent people.

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

Racist! RACIST!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!!! R A C I S T ! ! ! ! ! !
Holy hell, can't you boners find anything else to support your lame-assed excuses for losing?

Apparently it's the stupid blacks' fault....

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

....most indicate that African Americans are less likely than whites to hold varied kinds of government-issued IDs, with percentages of blacks without such IDs ranging from nearly 4 percent to more than 26 percent and percentages of whites having such an ID ranging from 1 percent to nearly 14 percent.

You're pretty funny. Here are ignorant twats , like you, saying blacks are stupid, and real black people responding to your bigoted opinion of their supposed (according to you) intellectual inability.

Yeah whatever. Fact is, these laws are created to suppress the black vote and anti-American racists like you support them

We definitely need bullshit button.

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

You're right - there are others who are harmed, too. But, hourly and low income workers are disproportionately impacted.

Shift workers and other hourly labor usually have to give up wages in order to apply for new ID. So, the $10 thing is not the issue.

Also, Alabama (and others?) closed ID locations in areas where they wanted to suppress the vote.

You're just wrong about your alcohol, tobacco and airplane thing - it doesn't take new ID to do that stuff.

Im not sure why a lot of blacks don't get ID's but the racist laws you support are trying to take an unfair advantage of that. Shame on you.

This reminds me..

We need to bring back the lunatic asylums. Put people to work building them, then fill them up with the crazy people who pose a threat to normal, decent people.

Sounds waaaay too Stalinist to me. Just sayin...

This reminds me..

I know, they ruined it for everybody.

But there is a place for loony bins..we need them.

This reminds me..

Blame the conservative Republicans. Reagan got rid
of mental health facilities in order to save money and now you want them back.

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

You're right - there are others who are harmed, too. But, hourly and low income workers are disproportionately impacted.

Shift workers and other hourly labor usually have to give up wages in order to apply for new ID. So, the $10 thing is not the issue.

Also, Alabama (and others?) closed ID locations in areas where they wanted to suppress the vote.

You're just wrong about your alcohol, tobacco and airplane thing - it doesn't take new ID to do that stuff.
My wife is a hourly worker. We have NEVER had an issue getting an ID. I got mine when I moved back to NC 13$.She got hers today 40$. Its actually the cheapest I have ever paid. I paid 110$ once for my license because I had my CDL on it.

This reminds me..

After experimentation with the alternative of integrating the insane into society, it has been recognized by the sane that it is cheaper by far, and better for the insane, that they be placed where they are humanely housed, clothed and fed without allowing them to invade sane peoples' places.

This reminds me..

No, it wasn't Reagan. It was the dem congress egged on by lying dem psychiatrists. You lose again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back