🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Strict ID voter law approved in Michigan house

Excellent! This will help suppress the black vote.

Fuck democracy and liberty!! Why even have elections?

Well, it will suppress the ILLEGAL black vote. As in the black voters who come here illegally from Cuba, from Somalia, from Ghana, from Mexico, from Haiti.

Works for me.
Yeah. All those dirty immigrants. Can't we just have world where only white people exist?

No, you may not. So stop pushing abortion clinics into black neighborhoods, and stop hiding behind black immigrants when you try to flood our elections with somalian criminals.

I like immigrants.

I despise criminals.

Get it?
Sounds like you've been reading fake news. Show me the evidence that Somalian criminals are flooding our elections.

Why do you assume ONLY blacks can't get an ID? Do blacks not drive? Buy Alcohol? Buy smokes? Fly on planes? Why are you trying to hide your racism behind a false ploy?

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
First (65+, blind - see note below) Free
Renewal (up to age 65) $10
Renewal (65+, blind - see note below) Free
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

I got 10$ in change laying around. I can get 10$ by returning bottles to the store and taking my cans to the crusher. I can get 10$ for taking some scrap metal to the scrap yard,raking leaves,cutting grass,shoveling snow.
New voter ID laws are a racist attempt by conservatives to suppress the black vote which is a very anti-American and un-Democratic thing to do. You should be ashamed of yourself.

"....most indicate that African Americans are less likely than whites to hold varied kinds of government-issued IDs, with percentages of blacks without such IDs ranging from nearly 4 percent to more than 26 percent and percentages of whites having such an ID ranging from 1 percent to nearly 14 percent."

Eric Holder says recent studies show 25 percent of African Americans, 8 percent of whites lack government-issued photo IDs
Why do you think black people are not smart enough to get a photo ID?
Im not sure why a lot of blacks don't get ID's but the racist laws you support are trying to take an unfair advantage of that. Shame on you.

I don't know what blacks you hang out, but the ones I know all have IDs.

Maybe you should stop hanging around the human traffickers and drug smugglers?
Oh yeah? Well maybe you should wash your hair!

Why do you assume ONLY blacks can't get an ID? Do blacks not drive? Buy Alcohol? Buy smokes? Fly on planes? Why are you trying to hide your racism behind a false ploy?

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

I got 10$ in change laying around. I can get 10$ by returning bottles to the store and taking my cans to the crusher. I can get 10$ for taking some scrap metal to the scrap yard,raking leaves,cutting grass,shoveling snow.
New voter ID laws are a racist attempt by conservatives to suppress the black vote which is a very anti-American and un-Democratic thing to do. You should be ashamed of yourself.

"....most indicate that African Americans are less likely than whites to hold varied kinds of government-issued IDs, with percentages of blacks without such IDs ranging from nearly 4 percent to more than 26 percent and percentages of whites having such an ID ranging from 1 percent to nearly 14 percent."

Eric Holder says recent studies show 25 percent of African Americans, 8 percent of whites lack government-issued photo IDs
Im not sure why a lot of blacks don't get ID's but the racist laws you support are trying to take an unfair advantage of that. Shame on you.
If black people want to get an ID and vote, there is nothing stopping them from doing so, right? Sounds like a fair system to me.

You wouldn't know Liberty if it fucking hit you in your pointed head...:lol:
Oh yeah? Well you smell funny. Haw haw!!
I do....so?

How's that help your with your fucktard liberal ignorance at the end of the day snowflake?
Well, it doesn't help when you hide behind racist voter ID laws and a fascist dictator because you are afraid of blacks and immigrants. Stop crying, stand up for yourself and be a man for Christ sakes.

Well, it will suppress the ILLEGAL black vote. As in the black voters who come here illegally from Cuba, from Somalia, from Ghana, from Mexico, from Haiti.

Works for me.
Yeah. All those dirty immigrants. Can't we just have world where only white people exist?

No, you may not. So stop pushing abortion clinics into black neighborhoods, and stop hiding behind black immigrants when you try to flood our elections with somalian criminals.

I like immigrants.

I despise criminals.

Get it?
Sounds like you've been reading fake news. Show me the evidence that Somalian criminals are flooding our elections.

The fake newsmongers are the ones telling you that blacks are too stupid to get IDs.

"It's racist to demand voter ID because blacks are too fucking stupid to get their IDs!"

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

:eusa_eh::uhh:

:eusa_eh::uhh:
She's like, "Holy shit. How did he know my hair was dirty?"

It will suppress multiple votes, dead people vote, cartoon characters vote, busing people around to vote...

You still need to explain how exactly would suppress black vote. Care to explain?

Standard State ID Card

First (Up to age 65) $10
Duplicate $10
Correction $10

Leftists never get tired of old lies...

Voted ID laws are long overdue.

And I would say, they're not going far enough, should be much stricter. But that's me.

It will suppress multiple votes, dead people vote, cartoon characters vote, busing people around to vote...

You still need to explain how exactly would suppress black vote. Care to explain?
You guys know that a lot of blacks don't have ID's and so your leaders enact racist voter ID laws aimed aimed at suppressing the black vote. Then you make up lies like the one that says Somali immigrants are being bused in to commit voter fraud. Fact is, there is little to no voter fraud and that has been proven. We'll have to clean up this mess afterTrump is impeached

You guys know that a lot of blacks don't have ID's and so your leaders enact racist voter ID laws aimed aimed at suppressing the black vote. Then you make up lies like the one that says Somali immigrants are being bused in to commit voter fraud. Fact is, there is little to no voter fraud and that has been proven. We'll have to clean up this mess afterTrump is impeached

Everyone can get ID. If someone doesn't, it's not my problem. No ID? Fuck off, no vote.

Everyone can get ID. If someone doesn't, it's not my problem. No ID? Fuck off, no vote.
I get you, but the only reason these laws are passed is to suppress the vote. It has been proven that voter fraud is extremely rare.

Forum List

Back