Struggling Lewiston Maine and the invasion of culture that refuses to assimilate

plus these third worlders over run food production kitchens , slaughter houses and other factory jobs and they never have a need to speak English because they simply takeover because of their overwhelming numbers , And many of these third worlders get their jobs due to familia , neighbors , friends and they exclude Gringo's because they can exclude Gringo's Jits .

You don't understand what you are trying to talk about or how to spell the words you are using. If you want to move to some country in Africa (it's a continent, moron), that would be great for America, but has nothing to do with this discussion.

Once again, today's immigrants are assimilating just as those who came before them did.
I can’t Communicate with my latin co workers.. I couldn’t communicate with Spanish baseball players on my high school baseball team.. It’s been 20 years lol how are they assimilating? Where do you live in the woods? Don’t you work in a public school? Are you saying everyone is speaking English??

No one communicates with YOU because YOU are an ignorant asshole.

Learning a language Doesn’t happen overnight dumbass. Maybe you should try it. Start with English.

Well you should be practicing your English in school NOT SPANISH!
How many of these people that refuse to speak English should be allowed in poor American schools where kids need the most resources to get out of poverty? Do you have a number?
-------------------------------------------------- thing is that these third worlders should come to the USA already knowing English Jits .

The ancestors of most Americans today didn’t.
Lol so why is everything in English, all books, all everything you fraud

You don't understand what you are trying to talk about or how to spell the words you are using. If you want to move to some country in Africa (it's a continent, moron), that would be great for America, but has nothing to do with this discussion.

Once again, today's immigrants are assimilating just as those who came before them did.
I can’t Communicate with my latin co workers.. I couldn’t communicate with Spanish baseball players on my high school baseball team.. It’s been 20 years lol how are they assimilating? Where do you live in the woods? Don’t you work in a public school? Are you saying everyone is speaking English??

Learning a language Doesn’t happen overnight dumbass. Maybe you should try it. Start with English.

How many of these people that refuse to speak English should be allowed in poor American schools where kids need the most resources to get out of poverty? Do you have a number?

“Refuse to speak English” is a lie, and you know it.
Lol what school do you go to where you don’t pass massive amounts of Spanish kids all talking in Spanish? ... ?

If they are not talking to you, what business is it of yours?

And the students who intimidate you so much are very likely not “Spanish.”

-------------------------------------------------- thing is that these third worlders should come to the USA already knowing English Jits .

Lol so why is everything in English, all books, all everything ...

Those immigrants (and more to the point, their children) eventually learned English, just like immigrants today.

Lol what school do you go to where you don’t pass massive amounts of Spanish kids all talking in Spanish? ... ?

So you are saying they stay in there own kinds group, so you admit they aren’t assimilating

Those immigrants (and more to the point, their children) eventually learned English, just like immigrants today.
No they aren’t,, did city hall have documents written in Italian or Irish? No

Last edited:
There is no reason to learn English today. Government offices provide materials in many languages. Stores in ethnic enclaves may not have anyone who speaks English. Television and Radio all have non English speaking programming.

I used to really enjoy going up to Maine, whenever I had projects up there. There's some really scenec areas near the shores. And, of course, the winters are pretty, especially the store front shops around Christmas time. I haven't been up there in soem time, though.

...Or a divided cafeteria Haitian sit together Spanish together blacks sit together ....?

I thought you were against forced busing?

Why didn’t they write the declaration of independence in another language and post it if nobody could speak English ?

...Or a divided cafeteria Haitian sit together Spanish together blacks sit together ....?

Who said I wasn’t?

Why didn’t they write the declaration of independence in another language and post it if nobody could speak English ?

Who said nobody could speak English?

Who said I wasn’t?

But you want to force kids to sit together at lunch?

Who said nobody could speak English?
According to your logic immigrants today are the same from back then.. except city hall only post things in English back then so again you are proven wrong they weren’t the same

Who said I wasn’t?

I didn’t they naturally don’t assimilate.. they are divided by race and culture

So you are saying they stay in there own kinds group.....

Sometimes, just like the ancestors of most Americans today did at first. They ARE assimilating.

Who said I wasn’t?

I didn’t they naturally don’t assimilate.. they are divided by race and culture

They are assimilating, just like those who came before them did. If YOU can’t understand the process, that is YOUR failure.

So you are saying they stay in there own kinds group.....

Sometimes, just like the ancestors of most Americans today did at first. They ARE assimilating.
Lol no they didn’t ,, I’m saw from elementary school to high school they stayed together,, my nephew says the same and he's at a inner city school now.
Def not the same

Forum List

Back