Struggling Lewiston Maine and the invasion of culture that refuses to assimilate

...Or a divided cafeteria Haitian sit together Spanish together blacks sit together ....?

I thought you were against forced busing?
Who said I wasn’t?

But you want to force kids to sit together at lunch?
I didn’t they naturally don’t assimilate.. they are divided by race and culture

They are assimilating, just like those who came before them did. If YOU can’t understand the process, that is YOUR failure.
So you think saying in your one group because of culture is assimilating? Lol

The ancestors of most Americans today didn’t.
Lol so why is everything in English, all books, all everything ...

Those immigrants (and more to the point, their children) eventually learned English, just like immigrants today.
Why didn’t they write the declaration of independence in another language and post it if nobody could speak English ?

Who said nobody could speak English?
According to your logic immigrants today are the same from back then.. except city hall only post things in English back then so again you are proven wrong they weren’t the same

Wow, you’re stupid. It means city hall has changed.

Lol so why is everything in English, all books, all everything ...

Those immigrants (and more to the point, their children) eventually learned English, just like immigrants today.
Why didn’t they write the declaration of independence in another language and post it if nobody could speak English ?

According to your logic immigrants today are the same from back then.. except city hall only post things in English back then so again you are proven wrong they weren’t the same

So immigrants have changed lol hello myfly

“Refuse to speak English” is a lie, and you know it.
Lol what school do you go to where you don’t pass massive amounts of Spanish kids all talking in Spanish? ... ?

If they are not talking to you, what business is it of yours?

And the students who intimidate you so much are very likely not “Spanish.”
So you are saying they stay in there own kinds group.....

Sometimes, just like the ancestors of most Americans today did at first. They ARE assimilating.
Lol no they didn’t ,, I’m saw from elementary school to high school they stayed together....

Yes they are assimilating. You are trying to view things from your personal experience of having no friends and learning almost nothing.

I see it every day. You are just a lonely, bitter little dumbass.

No, you illogical little turd.

Who said I wasn’t?

They are assimilating, just like those who came before them did. If YOU can’t understand the process, that is YOUR failure.

Like Italians, Germans, Swedes, Russians, Greeks, Irish, French, etc. did?

Lol what school do you go to where you don’t pass massive amounts of Spanish kids all talking in Spanish? ... ?

Sometimes, just like the ancestors of most Americans today did at first. They ARE assimilating.
Lol no they didn’t ,, I’m saw from elementary school to high school they stayed together....

Yes they are assimilating. You are trying to view things from your personal experience of having no friends and learning almost nothing.

I had hundreds of year books in the 60’s with blacks and whites assimilated. You can’t find that today all divided by race and culture language.. it’s why we shit down immigration for 40 years to assimilate

No, you illogical little turd.
Huh why post in different languages now and not then?

Who said I wasn’t?

Yes they all
Assimilated to American culture, unlike Latinos and Afros .. I know 20 something Bulgarians who came here 15 years ago they spoke no English they all is own business or working on degrees.. dating and have American friends..

Latinos stay together, refuse to speak English, refuse to assimilate to American culture,, it’s not there fault it’s our politicians for letting them in..

I just talked to
Roofer he said he Irish would assimilate but the Spain is here refuse. And they hire there friends at lower wages so Americans can’t work

“Refuse to speak English” is a lie, and you know it.
...Or a divided cafeteria Haitian sit together Spanish together blacks sit together ....?

Who said I wasn’t?

--------------------------------------------- DISLIKE for the AMERICANO --- Gringo that are White , Black and even their dislike for 'uncle jose' types that want to be American . In much of 'mexico' and much of South America they have been taught in School and by parents that the Gringo STOLE 'THEIR' land Jits .

already in 'texas' public schools there are moves for the History of the ALAMO to be changed for the purpose of being inclusive of 'mexicans' as hero's . This push is being done by elected school board members that don't like the story / history told by the American Gringo teachers Jits .

Yes they all
Assimilated to American culture, unlike Latinos and Afros .. I know 20 something Bulgarians who came here 15 years ago they spoke no English they all is own business or working on degrees.. dating and have American friends..

Latinos stay together, refuse to speak English, refuse to assimilate to American culture,, it’s not there fault it’s our politicians for letting them in..

I just talked to
Roofer he said he Irish would assimilate but the Spain is here refuse. And they hire there friends at lower wages so Americans can’t work
The immigrants today demand that Americans speak their language respect their culture. If anything it's Americans assimilating into their culture.

Yes they all

I just talked to
The immigrants today demand that Americans speak their language respect their culture. If anything it's Americans assimilating into their culture.

That is incorrect. That kind of nonsense is just a form of paranoia because you are buying into the crap a small group for far left, pasty, guilt-ridden dopes and their media dogs are pushing on you. Don't be a sucker.

already in 'texas' public schools there are moves for the History of the ALAMO to be changed for the purpose of being inclusive of 'mexicans' as hero's . This push is being done by elected school board members that don't like the story / history told by the American Gringo teachers Jits .

Why aren't you taking this up with the Texas Dept of Ed.?

Yes they all

I just talked to

That is incorrect. That kind of nonsense is just a form of paranoia because you are buying into the crap a small group for far left, pasty, guilt-ridden dopes and their media dogs are pushing on you. Don't be a sucker.
I was told by my boss to speak Spanish the other day.. don’t seem like they are assimilating

Yes they all

I just talked to

You do understand this is why America conquered Mexico, Mexicans refused to assimilate with the Texans, we had conflicts, then we conquered Mexico.. it’s just history repeating it’s self .

I had hundreds of year books in the 60’s with blacks and whites assimilated. You can’t find that today all divided by race and culture language.. it’s why we shit down immigration for 40 years to assimilate

You saw some photos you don't understand, you brainless little punk. You were not born anywhere near the 60s. Stop trying to wear big-boy pants; they don't fit you.

Forum List

Back