Struggling Lewiston Maine and the invasion of culture that refuses to assimilate

Who said nobody could speak English?
According to your logic immigrants today are the same from back then.. except city hall only post things in English back then so again you are proven wrong they weren’t the same

Wow, you’re stupid. It means city hall has changed.
So immigrants have changed lol hello myfly

No, you illogical little turd.
Huh why post in different languages now and not then?

In 1776, the first newspaper to report on the signing of the Declaration of Independence was a German-language newspaper published in PA.

So you are saying they stay in there own kinds group.....

Sometimes, just like the ancestors of most Americans today did at first. They ARE assimilating.
Lol no they didn’t ,, I’m saw from elementary school to high school they stayed together....

Yes they are assimilating. You are trying to view things from your personal experience of having no friends and learning almost nothing.

I see it every day. You are just a lonely, bitter little dumbass.
I had hundreds of year books in the 60’s with blacks and whites assimilated. You can’t find that today all divided by race and culture language.. it’s why we shit down immigration for 40 years to assimilate

You saw some photos you don't understand, you brainless little punk. You were not born anywhere near the 60s. Stop trying to wear big-boy pants; they don't fit you.
What is there to understand? Lol

Sometimes, just like the ancestors of most Americans today did at first. They ARE assimilating.
Lol no they didn’t ,, I’m saw from elementary school to high school they stayed together....

Yes they are assimilating. You are trying to view things from your personal experience of having no friends and learning almost nothing.

I had hundreds of year books in the 60’s with blacks and whites assimilated. You can’t find that today all divided by race and culture language.. it’s why we shit down immigration for 40 years to assimilate

You saw some photos you don't understand, you brainless little punk. You were not born anywhere near the 60s. Stop trying to wear big-boy pants; they don't fit you.
My family is in some of these pictures lol we are from the city unlike you troll ,, sit down, shut your trap, and listen

According to your logic immigrants today are the same from back then.. except city hall only post things in English back then so again you are proven wrong they weren’t the same

In 1776, the first newspaper to report on the signing of the Declaration of Independence was a German-language newspaper published in PA.
And the founding fathers HATED GERMANS, because they didn’t assimilate

But you want to force kids to sit together at lunch?
I didn’t they naturally don’t assimilate.. they are divided by race and culture

They are assimilating, just like those who came before them did. If YOU can’t understand the process, that is YOUR failure.
So you think saying in your one group because of culture is assimilating? Lol

Like Italians, Germans, Swedes, Russians, Greeks, Irish, French, etc. did?
Yes they all
Assimilated to American culture.....

Just like immigrants are today. I see it up close and personal every single day.

Germans assimilated quite well, in fact.

My family is in some of these pictures lol we are from the city unlike you troll ,, sit down, shut your trap, and listen

You need to shut up for a few decades, kid. My family has been in this area since long, long before the mistake that is you ever happened.

...Or a divided cafeteria Haitian sit together Spanish together blacks sit together ....?

I thought you were against forced busing?
Who said I wasn’t?

But you want to force kids to sit together at lunch?
--------------------------------------------- DISLIKE for the AMERICANO --- ..... .

EVERYONE dislikes assholes like you, punk. Don't try to blame it on anything other than your own insufferable douche-baggery.

Yes they all
Assimilated to American culture, unlike Latinos and Afros .. I know 20 something Bulgarians who came here 15 years ago they spoke no English they all is own business or working on degrees.. dating and have American friends..

Latinos stay together, refuse to speak English, refuse to assimilate to American culture,, it’s not there fault it’s our politicians for letting them in..

I just talked to
Roofer he said he Irish would assimilate but the Spain is here refuse. And they hire there friends at lower wages so Americans can’t work
The immigrants today demand that Americans speak their language respect their culture. If anything it's Americans assimilating into their culture.

That is incorrect. That kind of nonsense is just a form of paranoia because you are buying into the crap a small group for far left, pasty, guilt-ridden dopes and their media dogs are pushing on you. Don't be a sucker.
I was told by my boss to speak Spanish the other day.. .....

That's a problem between you and your boss (and the fact that you're still a dishwasher).

Yes they all
Assimilated to American culture, unlike Latinos and Afros .. I know 20 something Bulgarians who came here 15 years ago they spoke no English they all is own business or working on degrees.. dating and have American friends..

Latinos stay together, refuse to speak English, refuse to assimilate to American culture,, it’s not there fault it’s our politicians for letting them in..

I just talked to
Roofer he said he Irish would assimilate but the Spain is here refuse. And they hire there friends at lower wages so Americans can’t work
The immigrants today demand that Americans speak their language respect their culture. If anything it's Americans assimilating into their culture.

That is incorrect. That kind of nonsense is just a form of paranoia because you are buying into the crap a small group for far left, pasty, guilt-ridden dopes and their media dogs are pushing on you. Don't be a sucker.
You do understand this is why America conquered Mexico, Mexicans refused to assimilate with the Texans, ....

Ridiculously wrong.

You're as ignorant of History as you are of every other topic.

They are assimilating, just like those who came before them did. If YOU can’t understand the process, that is YOUR failure.

Yes they all

Just like immigrants are today. I see it up close and personal every single day.
Do you know the definition of assimilation?

Not at first, they were hated by Americans

You need to shut up for a few decades, kid. My family has been in this area since long, long before the mistake that is you ever happened.
You didn’t go to any Boston public school dummy

Yes they all

I just talked to

You do understand this is why America conquered Mexico, Mexicans refused to assimilate with the Texans, ....

Ridiculously wrong.

You're as ignorant of History as you are of every other topic.
It is.. conflict, just like today, Latinos don’t assimilate to our culture

Yes they all

Not only do I know what it is, I see it and participate in it every single day. You just sit around being scared and ignorant, pretending that political science is nothing more than wearing team colors. I have seen (and played some small part in helping) thousands of immigrants and the children of immigrants acculturate, assimilate, and succeed in America.

Yes they all

Not only do I know what it is, I see it and participate in it every single day. You just sit around being scared and ignorant, pretending that political science is nothing more than wearing team colors. I have seen (and played some small part in helping) thousands of immigrants and the children of immigrants acculturate, assimilate, and succeed in America.
If you believe in free speech and we Americans walk up to people speaking Spanish like we used to, and tell them to speak English or get out,, is that assimilating?

Not at first, they were hated by Americans

Only to the extent that British people hated everyone.

Yes they all

If you believe in free speech and we Americans walk up to people speaking Spanish like we used to, and tell them to speak English or get out,, is that assimilating?

Luckily for you, there is no law against being a douchebag. Just don't cry about consequences.

Say what you want. You can pick up your teeth and go back to washing dishes right after.

...... Latinos don’t assimilate to our culture

They are doing so every day all across my beautiful nation. If anything, faster and more completely than most of those who came before them.
So you think speaking a foreign language, not assimilating to the customs of the natives is assimilating.. what isn’t assimilating? Lol

Forum List

Back