Struggling Lewiston Maine and the invasion of culture that refuses to assimilate

....l they are not speaking English! .......

Yes, they are. Better than you do.
No one agrees with you

That has no bearing on the truth, you illogical little turd.
I’m one of the few Americans that stayed in Boston after bussing, I’m just telling you what I saw. All proud Americans are conflicting with Latinos..
just a fact. You can’t not accept the new countries culture and think your going to grow a small Latin country inside a country lol nope not going to happen

No one agrees with you

I’m one of the few Americans that stayed in Boston after bussing, I’m just telling you what I saw. All proud Americans are conflicting with Latinos..
just a fact. You can’t not accept the new countries culture and think your going to grow a small Latin country inside a country lol nope not going to happen
Our country was formed by ethnic neighborhoods

No one agrees with you

I don’t care what ethnicity they were,, they assimilate to the culture of America.. it’s why Latinos didn’t moved here until the welfare state was established

Lewiston Maine, a one thriving mill town is now a welfare town. As the factories closed many families moved many stayed and accepted benefits. As word got out Africans decided to jump on this opportunity, so by the thousands they moved in, immediately causeing Trimble, taking welfare destroying the school system.

They brutality jumped a 10 year old girl, they killed a white man. They have taken Over a park threatening natives not to enter. They wear hoodies trying to intimidate the locals.

When will he have merit based immigration to help this town?

Lewiston Maine WAS a milltown until all the mills closed and the city was on its last legs, losing population, poverty level skyrocketing, until 7,500 new people moved into town and gave it the huge boost it needed. It works so well in Lewiston, our governor is encouraging as many as can make it here to come. Yes, she is.

Lewiston has an extremely low violent crime rate, way below the national average. I have shared these stats with you in another thread. You are smearing a town that is trying to get back on its feet and you are slandering the immigrants who have settled there. They are completing high school at higher rates than the "natives," and they are attending college, working in the community, becoming part of the town. There will be a few "they's" in any group. Adolescent boys congregating in "gangs"--ever heard of that before?
They didn't move here because of welfare benefits, folks; they moved here because they met such hostility down in the state where they had come originally. They have not turned it into a violent crime ridden town. Catholic Charities had a lot to do with helping these folks get settled, learn English, find work. I have a friend who worked for them there at the time. She said they did "beautifully." She was there, on the front lines.

You really are doing a major disservice to Lewiston and to the Somalis. Shame.

I'm confused by your statement.

If the jobs left, because the mill closed, and you have a ton of unemployed and impoverished people are there....

How does dumping in 7,500 people into the town....... magically create jobs, when you already have dozens of unemployed there due to the mill closing?

Do you not see that this doesn't make sense? If you have people who are poor, and unemployed.... how does dumping more people into the town help this?

Now if you had told me they imported 7,500 wealthy business developers, who created tons of jobs..... now I get it.

But just dumping a bunch of migrants? How does that help anyone? Did all the migrants employ all the poor people? How'd that happen?

That said.....

When you have too many people immigrate too fast, you end up with problems.
Here in Ohio, a guy was leaving the condo area, and a Somali hit him. Before the police showed up, this Somali rounded up all the other Somalis, and convinced them, that this guy hit him. When the police showed up, everyone defended the Somali driver, and said the other guy hit him.

This is so well known in my area, that nearly everyone now has dash cameras.... because you can't trust these guys to be honest and truthful. They'll form a mob, and get the police to cite you, instead of them.

Just saying.....

Lewiston Maine, a one thriving mill town is now a welfare town. As the factories closed many families moved many stayed and accepted benefits. As word got out Africans decided to jump on this opportunity, so by the thousands they moved in, immediately causeing Trimble, taking welfare destroying the school system.

They brutality jumped a 10 year old girl, they killed a white man. They have taken Over a park threatening natives not to enter. They wear hoodies trying to intimidate the locals.

When will he have merit based immigration to help this town?

Lewiston Maine WAS a milltown until all the mills closed and the city was on its last legs, losing population, poverty level skyrocketing, until 7,500 new people moved into town and gave it the huge boost it needed. It works so well in Lewiston, our governor is encouraging as many as can make it here to come. Yes, she is.

Lewiston has an extremely low violent crime rate, way below the national average. I have shared these stats with you in another thread. You are smearing a town that is trying to get back on its feet and you are slandering the immigrants who have settled there. They are completing high school at higher rates than the "natives," and they are attending college, working in the community, becoming part of the town. There will be a few "they's" in any group. Adolescent boys congregating in "gangs"--ever heard of that before?
They didn't move here because of welfare benefits, folks; they moved here because they met such hostility down in the state where they had come originally. They have not turned it into a violent crime ridden town. Catholic Charities had a lot to do with helping these folks get settled, learn English, find work. I have a friend who worked for them there at the time. She said they did "beautifully." She was there, on the front lines.

You really are doing a major disservice to Lewiston and to the Somalis. Shame.

I'm confused by your statement.

If the jobs left, because the mill closed, and you have a ton of unemployed and impoverished people are there....

How does dumping in 7,500 people into the town....... magically create jobs, when you already have dozens of unemployed there due to the mill closing?

Do you not see that this doesn't make sense? If you have people who are poor, and unemployed.... how does dumping more people into the town help this?

Now if you had told me they imported 7,500 wealthy business developers, who created tons of jobs..... now I get it.

But just dumping a bunch of migrants? How does that help anyone? Did all the migrants employ all the poor people? How'd that happen?

That said.....

When you have too many people immigrate too fast, you end up with problems.
Here in Ohio, a guy was leaving the condo area, and a Somali hit him. Before the police showed up, this Somali rounded up all the other Somalis, and convinced them, that this guy hit him. When the police showed up, everyone defended the Somali driver, and said the other guy hit him.

This is so well known in my area, that nearly everyone now has dash cameras.... because you can't trust these guys to be honest and truthful. They'll form a mob, and get the police to cite you, instead of them.

Just saying.....

That’s been my question to her,, I’ve asked many times, she just saying crime is low, immigration is good, more jobs, blah blah .. which are fallacies

No one agrees with you

.... I’m just telling you what I saw. ....

No you’re not. You’re just crying about your fears.
My fear is cowards like you enabling foreigners to divide this country so we can be conquered by Nazis like you ..

No one agrees with you

.... I’m just telling you what I saw. ....

No you’re not. You’re just crying about your fears.
My fear is cowards like you enabling foreigners to divide this country so we can be conquered by Nazis like you ..

Now you’re just flailing blindly, you impotent buffoon.

No one agrees with you

That's true, however, it was also formed by people with certain core beliefs, one of which was Christianity, and the other of which, was a dream to be part of a new country, with a new culture. Not bring the cultures they came here to escape, and make that same culture here.

No one agrees with you

That's true, however, it was also formed by people with certain core beliefs, one of which was Christianity, and the other of which, was a dream to be part of a new country, with a new culture. Not bring the cultures they came here to escape, and make that same culture here.
Very true ,, they left can’t accept
That.. I stops the divide they desperately need to regain control

No one agrees with you

The Know Nothings and their ilk have whined every few generations.

No one agrees with you

You responded with rhetoric, you offer no proof no evidence just blabber.

No one agrees with you

Have you ever told someone to speak English?

You’re too ignorant of history to even understand what I’m talking about.

Lots of times - in English class.

You’re too ignorant of history to even understand what I’m talking about.
I’m In it, they have no Similarities with Americans. WE DONT SPEAK SPANISH

Lots of times - in English class.
So they were speaking Spanish and you said speak English?

Forum List

Back