Struggling Lewiston Maine and the invasion of culture that refuses to assimilate

already in 'texas' public schools there are moves for the History of the ALAMO to be changed for the purpose of being inclusive of 'mexicans' as hero's . This push is being done by elected school board members that don't like the story / history told by the American Gringo teachers Jits .

Why can't both sides be presented? The Mexican government did allow European folks to settle there. They were there by the sufferance of the Mexican government. Were people like Sam Houston actually right? How come?

Because Mexico was full of shit when it claimed all that territory in the first place, and ended up relying on European immigrants to settle it since few Mexicans would be caught dead north of Tampico, and then after they got those Euros here, like typical Mexicans they then welshed on their deal and sent an army north to plunder Texas. They lost, and they've whined about it ever since.

Anybody care to guess just how many 'Mexicans' actually lived north of the Rio Grande, or north of what is now the border?

The European settlers reneged on their promises to the Mexican government. They were dishonest. Why do you assert that the Mexican government "welshed" on any deal?

already in 'texas' public schools there are moves for the History of the ALAMO to be changed for the purpose of being inclusive of 'mexicans' as hero's . This push is being done by elected school board members that don't like the story / history told by the American Gringo teachers Jits .

Why can't both sides be presented? The Mexican government did allow European folks to settle there. They were there by the sufferance of the Mexican government. Were people like Sam Houston actually right? How come?

Because Mexico was full of shit when it claimed all that territory in the first place, and ended up relying on European immigrants to settle it since few Mexicans would be caught dead north of Tampico, and then after they got those Euros here, like typical Mexicans they then welshed on their deal and sent an army north to plunder Texas. They lost, and they've whined about it ever since.

Anybody care to guess just how many 'Mexicans' actually lived north of the Rio Grande, or north of what is now the border?

The European settlers reneged on their promises to the Mexican government. They were dishonest. Why do you assert that the Mexican government "welshed" on any deal?

lol rubbish. Santa Anna was a loon, and so are you.

Lewiston Maine, a once thriving mill town is now a welfare town. As the factories closed many families moved many stayed and accepted benefits. As word got out Africans decided to jump on this opportunity, so by the thousands they moved in, immediately causeing Trouble, taking welfare destroying the school system.

They brutality jumped a 10 year old girl, they killed a white man. They have taken Over a park threatening natives not to enter. They wear hoodies trying to intimidate the locals.

When will we have merit based immigration to help this town?

What is meant by the assertion that some immigrants refuse to "assimilate"? When one comes from another country, one makes efforts to integrate into the community, learn the language, find work, establish a home, get educated. Generally, establish roots and join the community. My maternal grandparents did this. My Irish ancestors did this before.I do not understand what this condemnation is about.I think that folks whose ancestors were from Japan, China, Korea, India, the African continent, the central and south American countries will all agree. I hope that I did not leave anyone out, but I know I did.

African and Latino culture do not assimilate to European and American culture at all

Lewiston Maine, a once thriving mill town is now a welfare town. As the factories closed many families moved many stayed and accepted benefits. As word got out Africans decided to jump on this opportunity, so by the thousands they moved in, immediately causeing Trouble, taking welfare destroying the school system.

They brutality jumped a 10 year old girl, they killed a white man. They have taken Over a park threatening natives not to enter. They wear hoodies trying to intimidate the locals.

What is meant by the assertion that some immigrants refuse to "assimilate"? When one comes from another country, one makes efforts to integrate into the community, learn the language, find work, establish a home, get educated. Generally, establish roots and join the community. My maternal grandparents did this. My Irish ancestors did this before.I do not understand what this condemnation is about.I think that folks whose ancestors were from Japan, China, Korea, India, the African continent, the central and south American countries will all agree. I hope that I did not leave anyone out, but I know I did.

African and Latino culture do not assimilate to European and American culture at all

Yes they do assimilate to America. YOU are just wrong.

I just now finished speaking with two immigrant students, one from Africa and one from Latin America, both of whom are of much, much greater intelligence and moral character than you and who are both assimilating to American life and culture remarkably well.

Last edited:

I just now finished speaking with two immigrant students, one from Africa and one from Latin America, both of whom are of much, much greater intelligence and moral character than you and who are both assimilating to American life and culture remarkably well.

Good for them,, there country could probably use some smart people to return

whores or these 'teechers' that cater to illegal aliens and their papooses [babies] do everything they do for money , benefits , gov favors and they should never be trusted . Every thing that these 'teechers' / whores do is for their own 'Self Interest' of collecting a taxpayer funded paycheck Jits.

What do you mean by "assimilate"? People of African and Latin origin have been part of the culture of the United States from the beginning. Again, how does one "assimilate"? You use the term, now you explain it. You need not include any reference to European culture, as we are not in Europe.

Good for them,, there [sic] country could probably use some smart people to return

“Their”

:rolleyes:

What do you mean by "assimilate"? People of African and Latin origin have been part of the culture of the United States from the beginning. Again, how does one "assimilate"? You use the term, now you explain it. You need not include any reference to European culture, as we are not in Europe.

It should not be up to other people to teach you the meaning of words just because you are entirely ignorant of their meaning and too lazy to learn.

Yes some have def assimilated, and thank you Ben Carson’s of the world! Tito’s vodka! All trump supporters.. thank you.. but they are less the a quarter of the people that are destroying American culture. I just left BJ’s I couldn’t even understand the teller, Spanish people are screaming in Spanish,

I’ve seen way to much of the non assimilated .. they need to be confronted, and removed

Good for them,, there [sic] country could probably use some smart people to return

“Their”

Tell them I said GTFO lol

I stopped by the Ethiopian market/bar yesterday to pick up a carryout that I had been promising myself for months (kitfo!). Yellow flowers were strewn all over the floors. I felt to be careful where I stepped, but the owner explained to me that it was the Ethiopian New Year and the flowers were part of the celebration, as they are the first flowers of spring in Ethiopia. While I waited for my order, I watched people dancing enthusiastically on Ethiopian TV, dressed in traditional Ethiopian white embroidered gear. I wish I could have gotten up and danced with them. How much do you want people to "assimilate" and how? If this market weren't here, I wouldn't know a thing about it.

whores or these 'teechers' that cater to illegal aliens and their papooses [babies] do everything they do for money , benefits , gov favors and they should never be trusted . Every thing that these 'teechers' / whores do is for their own 'Self Interest' of collecting a taxpayer funded paycheck Jits.

In many schools, the majority of students who are English Language Learners were born in the US and thus every bit as “legal” as you.

It should not be up to other people to teach you the meaning of words just because you are entirely ignorant of their meaning and too lazy to learn.

Typical cop-out. When you use a term like "assimilate" you have to specify "assimilate" to exactly what. Direct me to what I am supposed to learn to be "assimilated." I am a caucasian person from New Jersey. What am I supposed to do for you to deem me "assimilated"? You people keep running away.

“Their”

They could help YOU learn English.

Typical cop-out. When you use a term like "assimilate" you have to specify "assimilate" to exactly what. Direct me to what I am supposed to learn to be "assimilated." I am a caucasian person from New Jersey. What am I supposed to do for you to deem me "assimilated"? You people keep running away.

To assimilate is to embrace one's new country by adopting its culture, dumb shit.

To assimilate is to embrace one's new country by adopting its culture, dumb shit.

Which "culture"? Dumb shit. What do you want people to do? Be specific about this "culture."

I stopped by the Ethiopian market/bar yesterday to pick up a carryout that I had been promising myself for months (kitfo!). Yellow flowers were strewn all over the floors. I felt to be careful where I stepped, but the owner explained to me that it was the Ethiopian New Year and the flowers were part of the celebration, as they are the first flowers of spring in Ethiopia. While I waited for my order, I watched people dancing enthusiastically on Ethiopian TV, dressed in traditional Ethiopian white embroidered gear. I wish I could have gotten up and danced with them. How much do you want people to "assimilate" and how? If this market weren't here, I wouldn't know a thing about it.
I’m making Ethiopian food as we speaking I can even make the bread.. you don’t know the definition of assimilating.

“Their”

They could help YOU learn English.
I’m sure they could it’s there cousins and kin that destroy school for the rest of us

'ethiopia' and 'ethiopians' , do they live in a nice zhithole like 'mexicans' and 'otm' . Do they have food riots and tourist rapes and beheadings like the 'morocco' types have ?? [chuckle]

Forum List

Back