Strzok Admits To FISA Warrant Crimes...

Peter Strzok, the former FBI deputy chief of counterintelligence, noted that while the mistakes and failures found in the Justice Department inspector general’s report were “inexcusable,” he added that they were not improper.

That makes absolutely no sense to me.

This just furthers my case that the entire system is corrupt.

Claims it was due to 'overwork'

And?

Nothing happens? But if a civilian makes a mistake in his tax return because of over-work, things are not quite so happy then, are they?

They should be behind bars.

Perhaps he is afraid what they will do to traitors, wonders if GITMO is in his future...

Peter Strzok, the former FBI deputy chief of counterintelligence, noted that while the mistakes and failures found in the Justice Department inspector general’s report were “inexcusable,” he added that they were not improper.

Wow, aren't we surprised, you're a fricken liberal, nothing makes sense to you.

'inexcusable'? No! Criminal? Absolutely!

I'm Pro-Life. I support the 2nd. I believe we need to balance the budget.

Now explain to me how this wasn't improper.

Sure, soon as you can explain what pro-life, or the 2nd, or a balanced budget has to do with Strzok.

This indicates to me that he found out he is about to be indicted and is already setting up his defense. "It wasn't me, it was THEM!" I hope they put him away for a long time.
His own texts undermine his defense if that is his defense.

Sure, soon as you can explain what pro-life, or the 2nd, or a balanced budget has to do with Strzok.

I was dismissing your dismissal of my question. Now can you answer?

That's because you have been listening to the Fake News MSM.

Not the entire system ....

But, apparently the upper levels.

I was dismissing your dismissal of my question. Now can you answer?

Sit down and STFU.

Forum List

Back