ST's BP Rantings

Its seems whenever someone starts a thread about how horrible it is that the Gulf Coast is getting drenched in oil, some moronic right wingers will inevitably pipe up and say something to the effect of "well don't you need to drive a car?" or "you know, the economy needs oil!", or "you should go live in a tepee and ride a bike"

I think those folks are missing something. I'll try and illuminate you.

I need oil for my car.
I need oil to fuel the trucks which bring me goods
I need oil to make the plastics that make my life more comfortable and productive
I DO NOT NEED OIL WASHING UP ON MY SHORES

I realize this is something that's very difficult for many of you righties to comprehend - the idea that something could be good for some things, and bad for other things - is no doubt blowing your puny minds to bits. If after pondering it for a few days, you still don't get it, I'd recommend you drink a quart of motor oil.

You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

:clap2: Stupidity at its finest!

Post the recipe that demonstrates that you can make an omelet without breaking eggs.

You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

:clap2: Stupidity at its finest!

Post the recipe that demonstrates that you can make an omelet without breaking eggs.

egg-beaters.jpg

;)

Its seems whenever someone starts a thread about how horrible it is that the Gulf Coast is getting drenched in oil, some moronic right wingers will inevitably pipe up and say something to the effect of "well don't you need to drive a car?" or "you know, the economy needs oil!", or "you should go live in a tepee and ride a bike"

I need oil for my car.
I need oil to make the plastics that make my life more comfortable and productive

I realize this is something that's very difficult for many of you righties to comprehend - the idea that something could be good for some things, and bad for other things - is no doubt blowing your puny minds to bits. If after pondering it for a few days, you still don't get it, I'd recommend you drink a quart of motor oil.

Accidents happen. And when an accident involves a concentration of petro or any other energy fuel then it has consequences. Get used to it.

I need oil for my car.

Good. Cease your activity then. Get off the Computer. Disconnect your electricty. Buy a farm Raise (scape)Goats and other livestock. Connect your solar panels. Raise that wind Turbine.

It's the nature of the beast. Leave the rest of us alone.

You may want to differentiate between major oil companies and independents, onshore vs offshore.

Most independents are sole proprietorships or family owned companies, often spanning generations.

I need oil for my car.

False dichotomy thread. the boy vegetable wonder, spuddytuber, fails again.

I need oil for my car.

Accidents happen. And when an accident involves a concentration of petro or any other energy fuel then it has consequences. Get used to it.

:clap2: Congratulations on being a willing slave to the corporation! You'd thank them for pissing on your head and fucking your wife as long it was an 'accident'. Though I'm betting you don't have a wife.

I doubt you'd have the same apathetic soulless attitude if it was your livelihood on the line.

Last edited:

I need oil for my car.

Good. Cease your activity then. Get off the Computer. Disconnect your electricty. Buy a farm Raise (scape)Goats and other livestock. Connect your solar panels. Raise that wind Turbine.

It's the nature of the beast. Leave the rest of us alone.
Wow, are you seriously this retarded? Did you read anything I said you ignorant fuckface? Here, try again before the nurses call lights out:

I need oil for my car.

Yes, giant fucking lettering... just the thing to convince people to consider your argument more carefully...

Sorry, but given his response:

I deduced he was not able to read what I had written.

Wouldn't you agree?

I need oil for my car.

Then you run the risk of oil washing up on your shore.

Because, there are risks attached to offshore drilling. You don't like it, fine. CUT DOWN ON YOUR OIL CONSUMPTION AND PAY MORE FOR YOUR FUCKING GAS.

Forum List

Back