ST's BP Rantings

I wonder if they will require 5 more years of Government assistance?

You know it. First they build inadequate levees, then they build in the lowest areas, aka "flood plain", then they don't evacuate when ordered to, then they blame Bush instead of the losers who setup the disaster.

Now they imagine they smell the Gulf oil. NEWS FLASH: The Gulf always smelled like that, I wouldn't swim in it if you paid me. Sounds like they're setting up the next government handout.

They're setting us up for more $2k Debit cards to use at liquor stores, Coach Leather, Burberry and Lenox Square Mall (in ATLANTA GA for goodness sake---those cards were used by NO refugees here in Atlanta to buy luxury goods).

Yep.....at the moment it is Mississippi/Alabama and Florida that appear to be more at risk than New Orleans which is already a chemical cesspool.

Just when their sympathy and victimhood was running out, BP saved their ass.

They should be building monuments to the oil gods.

if you northern jackasses didn't fuck the Mississippi river up and then decide not to pay for coastal reconstruction and proper levees we wouldn't have so many issues

200 yards in front of my house is a river that ends up in the Mississippi. 40 years ago there was nothing alive in that river. Today you can fish and safely eat the fish you catch.

We are not hurting the Mississippi at all, if anything we are helping to clean it up.

There is an 8,500 sq. mile dead zone in the Gulf O' Mehico due primarily to agricultural runoff from the north.

people should check the dead zones on google earth. fuck you northerners

You know it. First they build inadequate levees, then they build in the lowest areas, aka "flood plain", then they don't evacuate when ordered to, then they blame Bush instead of the losers who setup the disaster.

Now they imagine they smell the Gulf oil. NEWS FLASH: The Gulf always smelled like that, I wouldn't swim in it if you paid me. Sounds like they're setting up the next government handout.

Just when their sympathy and victimhood was running out, BP saved their ass.

They should be building monuments to the oil gods.

if you northern jackasses didn't fuck the Mississippi river up and then decide not to pay for coastal reconstruction and proper levees we wouldn't have so many issues

I'm in SW Florida.

your first paragraph - the levees were created by the army corp of engineers under the direction of reagan, once again he was a failure

second paragraph - you think the gulf always smelled like oil?? have you ever been to pensacola or orange beach? you are really fucking dumb

Back when they were created, they were adequate. Problem is New Orleans is SINKING, and sinking FAST. So if you live there, and you still don't know this, you're one dumb mother fucker.

Fuck New Orleans. It's a lost cause anyway.

“We should be thinking about a gradual pullout of New Orleans, and starting to rebuild people’s homes, businesses and industry in places that can last more than 80 years,” says Tim Kusky, a professor of earth sciences at St. Louis University.

Kusky talks about a withdrawal of the city and explains that coastal erosion was thrown into fast forward by Katrina. He says by 2095, the coastline will pass the city and New Orleans will be what he calls a “fish bowl.”

“Because New Orleans is going to be 15 to 18 feet below sea level, sitting off the coast of North America surrounded by a 50- to 100-foot-tall levee system to protect the city,” explains Kusky.

He says the city will be completely surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico just 90 years from now.

New Orleans Is Sinking - 60 Minutes - CBS News

this is only happening thanks to you jackasses building dams up the river and sending all your shit down to the mouth. do you really not care that the united states is losing footfall fields of area a day due to costal erosion? first it will be new orleans, then baton rogue, then jackson, up and up until arkansas is the lowest part of the south.

and the levees were not adequate, they (badly) built levees that were only category 3 rated when we asked for 5. even the current levees would have stopped katrina though if the army corp wasn't fucking retard and built them properly. katrina was a non-issue for new orleans until the levee broke

That's got nothing to do with it... New Orleans is SINKING... GET IT... SINKING! Sooner or later mother nature is going to reclaim it, and there's NOTHING that can be done to save it.

And I can see the Wisconsin River from my back patio which flows directly into the Mississippi, and I'd damn near DRINK that water. I remember thirty years ago that river had DIRTY FOAM along the banks and the water was BROWN. Today that river is a beautiful, clean, blue color, and it's full of fish. So you going on about "you northerners" and blaming us for your SINKING SHIT HOLE of a city is pure BULL SHIT brother.

So here's a tip... MOVE, and quit your whining like a little pink butt sissie.

Last edited:
Back when they were created, they were adequate. Problem is New Orleans is SINKING, and sinking FAST. So if you live there, and you still don't know this, you're one dumb mother fucker.

this is only happening thanks to you jackasses building dams up the river and sending all your shit down to the mouth. do you really not care that the united states is losing footfall fields of area a day due to costal erosion? first it will be new orleans, then baton rogue, then jackson, up and up until arkansas is the lowest part of the south.

and the levees were not adequate, they (badly) built levees that were only category 3 rated when we asked for 5. even the current levees would have stopped katrina though if the army corp wasn't fucking retard and built them properly. katrina was a non-issue for new orleans until the levee broke

That's got nothing to do with it... New Orleans is SINKING... GET IT... SINKING! Sooner or later mother nature is going to reclaim it, and there's NOTHING that can be done to save it.

And I can see the Wisconsin River from my back patio, and I'd damn near DRINK that water. I remember thirty years ago that river had DIRTY FOAM along the banks and the water was BROWN. Today that river is a beautiful, clean, blue color, and it's full of fish. So you going on about "you northerners" and blaming us for your SINKING SHIT HOLE of a city is pure BULL SHIT brother.

So here's a tip... MOVE, and quit your whining like a little pink butted sissie.

remove the dams, fix the diversions, and then we can talk

And I can see the Wisconsin River from my back patio, and I'd damn near DRINK that water. I remember thirty years ago that river had DIRTY FOAM along the banks and the water was BROWN. Today that river is a beautiful, clean, blue color, and it's full of fish. So you going on about "you northerners" and blaming us for your SINKING SHIT HOLE of a city is pure BULL SHIT brother.

So here's a tip... MOVE, and quit your whining like a little pink butted sissie.

remove the dams, fix the diversions, and then we can talk

Remove the dams from where, and why?

Last edited:
4596736288_4b1a44fa53.jpg

4596212109_93c20defa8.jpg

4596736426_4b61613790.jpg

4596212177_5e6c4d64ae.jpg

Cons tried to let the city of New Orleans die after Katrina. After all it is majority black and Democratic. The attempt to dismiss the city blew up in Bush Jr's. face.

Last edited:
Guess we'll have to get used to this for a while, since the idiot morons fuckheads whose responsibility it is can't stop it. Hope we don't all die.

BTW, everyone who uses petro products, the state of Louisiana would like to say,

YOUR WELCOME
Maybe you shoulda taken God's FIRST hint in 2005 and MOVED, shitwit. Maybe you can listen this time? Hell even the Indians knew that the French were stupid to build there.

BTW, what're you doing we should thank you for? Out there with your plastic bucket and shovel picking it up for us to use at the refinery? Jeebus cripes... nail yourself to a cross while your at it.

200 yards in front of my house is a river that ends up in the Mississippi. 40 years ago there was nothing alive in that river. Today you can fish and safely eat the fish you catch.

We are not hurting the Mississippi at all, if anything we are helping to clean it up.

There is an 8,500 sq. mile dead zone in the Gulf O' Mehico due primarily to agricultural runoff from the north.
According to the writings of early explorers that deadzone's always been there. It's only varied in size. ALL major river mouths are crappy areas because of the mixing of what's come down the whole system and then mixes with the salt water is a mix lots of things just don't get along with.

BTW, could it be that the libs running N'awlins should be held responsible for fucking with the levee projects down there? After all, wasn't it on their say so that sub standard construction was used and their interference with the Army Corps of engineers that made the project as bad as it was?

Cons tried to let the city of New Orleans die after Katrina. After all it is majority black and Democratic. The attempt to dismiss the city blew up in Bush Jr's. face.

I am sure that was what Mayor Nagin and the Democrat governor were thinking.

Why do people have to lie to themselves?

Guess we'll have to get used to this for a while, since the idiot morons fuckheads whose responsibility it is can't stop it. Hope we don't all die.

BTW, everyone who uses petro products, the state of Louisiana would like to say,

YOUR WELCOME
Maybe you shoulda taken God's FIRST hint in 2005 and MOVED, shitwit. Maybe you can listen this time? Hell even the Indians knew that the French were stupid to build there.

BTW, what're you doing we should thank you for? Out there with your plastic bucket and shovel picking it up for us to use at the refinery? Jeebus cripes... nail yourself to a cross while your at it.

New Orleans was built more by the Spanish than by the French. But don't let a little thing like history get in the way of your hate rant.

And I can see the Wisconsin River from my back patio which flows directly into the Mississippi, and I'd damn near DRINK that water. I remember thirty years ago that river had DIRTY FOAM along the banks and the water was BROWN. Today that river is a beautiful, clean, blue color, and it's full of fish. So you going on about "you northerners" and blaming us for your SINKING SHIT HOLE of a city is pure BULL SHIT brother.

So here's a tip... MOVE, and quit your whining like a little pink butt sissie.
You must live north of Mosinee and Wausau. ;) I'd swim in that river down by Wyalusing, but I'd not drink it, that's for sure. Then again, I wouldn't trust any water in the Mississippi river south of Saint Cloud. I live in the Twin Cities, it gets even worse south of the Minnesota River. But I wouldn't get in the water on a bet in St. Louis. It's always been shit from there south.

You know, karma is a b****. So I have to wonder what the heck is attracting these disasters to New Orleans.
So, you're buying that line of crap from the right wingnut tv preachers?

No what I am saying is Tuba is acting like the city is nothing but victims of everything and everyone and if that's the case there is something wrong with them because karma does exist.

YOUR WELCOME

New Orleans was built more by the Spanish than by the French. But don't let a little thing like history get in the way of your hate rant.
I'm not the one bitching here playing martyr and thinking the world owes you gratitude for being too dumb to leave.

Forum List

Back