ST's BP Rantings

I feel for you, ST. And I'm rather shocked at the hatred and vitriol being spewed by the nuts on this board toward your city.

You're shocked?

Maybe this will enlighten you:

I didn't dislike New Orleans half as much as I do now until some trollish-moron began his 20th thread whinging about yet another problem about New Orleans.

I feel for you, ST. And I'm rather shocked at the hatred and vitriol being spewed by the nuts on this board toward your city.

You're shocked?

I didn't dislike New Orleans half as much as I do now until some trollish-moron began his 20th thread whinging about yet another problem about New Orleans.

If you don't care about the city being enveloped in oil fumes, what the fuck are you doing posting in this thread? Seriously, did you just come here to be an ass? The threads on this board I don't care about, do you see me posting multiple times in them declaring how little I care?

Isn't your time worth more?

Last edited:

You're shocked?

If you don't care about the city being enveloped in oil fumes, what the fuck are you doing posting in this thread? Seriously, did you just come here to be an ass? The threads on this board I don't care about, do you see me posting multiple times in them declaring how little I care?

blah blah blah blah

I have never been to New Orleans. But since I don't drink to stupifying excess or want to hang around slutty loose women and I really don't like Cajun food, there really isn't much reason for me to visit New Orleans. Besides a fun and likable football team... what else does the city offer?

Do I care that my neighbors are suffering down there? Of course. But I am tired of hearing the whining. My hometown in Kansas was wiped off the map a couple years back. We are rebuilding and I have heard very few whine about it... they just do what it takes to move along with their life the best they can.

Last edited:
man I never knew incessant whining could come through my computer and grate on my nerves so much.:lol:

Spidey.... how about I save you some time and let me summarize your thoughts?

- New Orleans is yet again a sucky place to be... we get it.
- Everyone, besides yourself, is a racist.
- You hypocritically criticize others for using petroleum products
- New Orleans has the best food in the world.
- Cops are all pigs

There. Please add anything I missed... because other than those thoughts, you don't have much else to offer here.

Go take a refreshing swim in your local pristine waters.

I have never been to New Orleans. But since I don't drink to stupifying excess or want to hang around slutty loose women and I really don't like Cajun food, there really isn't much reason for me to visit New Orleans. Besides a fun and likable football team... what else does the city offer?

:clap2: Good decision, since there isn't much Cajun food served in New Orleans.

:clap2: Good decision, since there isn't much Cajun food served in New Orleans.

Alrighty then... whatever you call that food you serve down there.

Lol!

Creole. The differences can be subtle, I'm just fucking with you mostly. Cajun is more countrified french and creole more citified french.

I don't really see how you couldn't like french cooking though.

Last edited:

- Cops are all pigs

There. Please add anything I missed... because other than those thoughts, you don't have much else to offer here.

Mind the channel cats and giant carp that will probably survive the oil with no problems and dine on giant mutant crawdads and unaware tourists once this is over.

Cajun food is much overrated. Some good things come outta there, but they take pride on burning and over-spicing with hot peppers what the rest of the world calls inedible and calling it a delicacy.

You're shocked?

blah blah blah blah

Do I care that my neighbors are suffering down there? Of course. But I am tired of hearing the whining. My hometown in Kansas was wiped off the map a couple years back. We are rebuilding and I have heard very few whine about it... they just do what it takes to move along with their life the best they can.

That's what Americans do. They get knocked down, they get back up and carry on. They do not whine or expect someone else to pay for their misfortune.

Lol!

Creole. The differences can be subtle, I'm just fucking with you mostly. Cajun is more countrified french and creole more citified french.

Creole and Cajun are just examples of how Americans can take decent food, like the French make, and completely fuck it up.

blah blah blah blah

That's what Americans do. They get knocked down, they get back up and carry on. They do not whine or expect someone else to pay for their misfortune.

Why would we expect anyone else to pay for this? Obviously its New Orleans' fault for being so close to where BP released thousands of barrels of oil. Its our fault the leak happened and our fault the city gets shrouded in oil fumes.

You're a dumb whore.

- Cops are all pigs

That appears to cover off all Spidey's whines very adequately.

Lol!

Creole and Cajun are just examples of how Americans can take decent food, like the French make, and completely fuck it up.

Uhhh, Cajun food IS made by the French - the Cajun French. They live here now, but I dare you to go to Fred's in Mamou Louisiana and tell Tante Sue she isn't Cajun French.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv2S_sZPhY8&NR=1[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1g07cTpZwM[/ame]

Last edited:
blah blah blah blah

Why would we expect anyone else to pay for this? Obviously its New Orleans' fault for being so close to where BP released thousands of barrels of oil. Its our fault the leak happened and our fault the city gets shrouded in oil fumes.

You're a dumb whore.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What a loser. You could well set a record for Idiocy.

Dumb whore.

Lol!

Uhhh, Cajun food IS made by the French - the Cajun French. They live here now, but I dare you to go to Fred's in Mamou Louisiana and tell Tante Sue she isn't Cajun French.

You dare me? How old are you? 5? Is your next post gonna be that your Dad's bigger than my Dad? :lol::lol::lol: You're a fucking moronic whore.

Hey what is your purpose in this thread? Just to be a bitch? Don't you have some homeless people to befriend or some trust fund money to give away?

Just cuz you don't have a trust fund, doesn't mean you should be jealous of those who do. Silly moronic whore.

Hey what is your purpose in this thread? Just to be a bitch? Don't you have some homeless people to befriend or some trust fund money to give away?

Just cuz you don't have a trust fund, doesn't mean you should be jealous of those who do. Silly moronic whore.

I don't need a trust fund, I married a legal aide attorney.

Lol!

You're correct.

I traveled around S. LA with Frenchman, and they were horrified with the butchering of French Language, and the addition of cayanne pepper to Buoillibaise, which the locals then call "Gumbo" and "Shrimp Ceole" and thicken with roux and then call "Etoufee."

Same dish, Different Names.

Forum List

Back