ST's BP Rantings

You're a really pathetic excuse for a human being. And, telling anyone on this board to shut the fuck up is even more pathetic. The only people who can shut anyone up are the Mods... if you had an IQ in double digits, you'd know that.

Whore.

Why do you insist on posting in threads related to issues you care nothing about?

Because you insist on insulting me. So fuck you, you pathetic little moronic whore.

I only insist on insulting you when you post something.

I have no complications. Those with complications must stay indoors. Its also giving my wife headaches.

Have you read the MSDS on crude oil??

I know quite a bit about crude oil. I've been in the industry for over 25 years and I've lived around oil fields my entire life. And never have I heard of anyone dying from smelling crude oil.

Well I guess as long as we don't die, we'll be fine. After all, that's the only medical problem one could possibly ever get - is death. Its not like injury and sickness are even possible, you're either dead, or completely healthy.

BTW, the MSDS on crude oil says that death can result from inhalation of the fumes. You've worked in the industry for 25 years and didn't even bother to read the MSDS? Shame!

INHALATION: May cause respiratory and nasal irritation. Central nervous system effects may include headache,
dizziness, loss of balance and coordination, unconsciousness, coma, respiratory failure, and death.

MEDICAL CONDITIONS AGGRAVATED BY EXPOSURE
Skin disorders, respiratory conditions, liver or kidney dysfunction, male reproductive and peripheral nerve disorders.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...oPz6Cg&usg=AFQjCNEix0W6cqSl0dJjeq3jBwlsEpw0yw

You must have missed the part where it states * There are no exposure limits for crude oil published by ACGIH or OSHA.

Also you must know that what it means by inhalation is inhaling the mist from crude oil or overexposure to crude oil, not just the mere smell. Although those with respiratory diseases such as asthma and emphysema, could be affected. Sweet crude oil, the kind that is currently spewing in the gulf doesn't have sulfur, so it doesn't smell as bad as other types of oil and it is composed of lighter compounds that will evaporate.

LuAnn White, PhD, a professor of environmental health sciences and the director of the Tulane Center for Applied Environmental Public Health in New Orleans says "There has been air monitoring along the coastline and that didn't pick up anything so far."

You must have missed the part where it states * There are no exposure limits for crude oil published by ACGIH or OSHA.

I fail to see how the lack of research that would tell us that means its safe to breathe for long periods of time. Please explain, oh wise one.

Also you must know that what it means by inhalation is inhaling the mist from crude oil or overexposure to crude oil, not just the mere smell.
LOL! Do you know what smell is?

Although those with respiratory diseases such as asthma and emphysema, could be affected. Sweet crude oil, the kind that is currently spewing in the gulf doesn't have sulfur, so it doesn't smell as bad as other types of oil and it is composed of lighter compounds that will evaporate.

LuAnn White, PhD, a professor of environmental health sciences and the director of the Tulane Center for Applied Environmental Public Health in New Orleans says "There has been air monitoring along the coastline and that didn't pick up anything so far."

Dude that quote was from a week ago. Do you know what "so far" means?

I have never been to New Orleans. But since I don't drink to stupifying excess or want to hang around slutty loose women and I really don't like Cajun food, there really isn't much reason for me to visit New Orleans. Besides a fun and likable football team... what else does the city offer?

It beats the shit out of Kansas City, and yes, I've lived in both places.

Cajun food is much overrated. Some good things come outta there, but they take pride on burning and over-spicing with hot peppers what the rest of the world calls inedible and calling it a delicacy.

Cajun food is about as authentic New Orleans as the Philly Cheese Steak. If you want good cajun food (and I doubt you've ever actually had any) go to Lafayette or Whiskey Bay. If you are in New Orleans and want good cajun food, go to Frankie And Johnnies or get a pound of crawfish, some beer, and sit on the levee.

If you have been to NOLA and had Cajun food, you no doubt ate it at some frigging tourist trap where they do burn and over-spice everything.

Like I said, you just don't know the difference.

Hey what is your purpose in this thread? Just to be a bitch? Don't you have some homeless people to befriend or some trust fund money to give away?

Just cuz you don't have a trust fund, doesn't mean you should be jealous of those who do. Silly moronic whore.

I am glad I don't have a trust fund.

It motivates me to get off my ass and do something meaningful with my life.

When you look at how trust fund and money has destroyed the the families of the rich, it's easy to see why Warren Buffett gave all of his money away.

The real French.... those who are not American... are very protective of their language - and their cuisine... and rightly so, both are beautiful.

Too bad they weren't as protective of their borders before their asses got goosestepped over. Of course, they had to surrender. Couldn't risk fighting on their own ground and having Paris destroyed. What would happen to the art and the culture?!?!?.

And then a bunch of un-refined yankees from farmland, the swamps, and the cities had to bail their asses out with their lives and they still have to moxie to look down their pointed noses at us.

The real French.... those who are not American... are very protective of their language - and their cuisine... and rightly so, both are beautiful.

Too bad they weren't as protective of their borders before their asses got goosestepped over. Of course, they had to surrender. Couldn't risk fighting on their own ground and having Paris destroyed. What would happen to the art and the culture?!?!?.

And then a bunch of un-refined yankees from farmland, the swamps, and the cities had to bail their asses out with their lives and they still have to moxie to look down their pointed noses at us.

Those unrefined Yankees would have been British citizens if it weren't for the French.

Those unrefined Yankees would have been British citizens if it weren't for the French.

True.

They're setting us up for more $2k Debit cards to use at liquor stores, Coach Leather, Burberry and Lenox Square Mall (in ATLANTA GA for goodness sake---those cards were used by NO refugees here in Atlanta to buy luxury goods).

Yep.....at the moment it is Mississippi/Alabama and Florida that appear to be more at risk than New Orleans which is already a chemical cesspool.

So did Jeny Gump abandon this thread? $10 bucks says she'll be back. Nothing pisses her off more than someone other than her getting some sympathy. It tends to cause her to lash out at people.

Yeah, we really fucked up the French way of boiling crawfish.

Yep.. you did.. because real seafood connoisseurs steam their crabs, shrimp, etc... not boil them

And you can keep your crawfish

;) :D

Aren't you from frigging Arkansas?

Nope... Born and raised in Baltimore.. where seafood is good... and not boiled

And as for the crawfish.. I don't care if they're steamed, boiled, or put into a mochachino, they're still shitty

Nope... Born and raised in Baltimore.. where seafood is good... and not boiled

And as for the crawfish.. I don't care if they're steamed, boiled, or put into a mochachino, they're still shitty

Ah. I don't know why I thought you were from the lesser state that is between Louisiana and Missouri.

I submit that you've just never had good crawfish. Kind of like I think yankee clam bakes are pretentious affairs where the women are bored and the men are off drilling each other in the high grass.

Forum List

Back