ST's BP Rantings

i need oil for my car.
I need oil to fuel the trucks which bring me goods
i need oil to make the plastics that make my life more comfortable and productive

then you run the risk of oil washing up on your shore.

It only becomes a huge problem when the company responsible for the leak is unprepared to deal with it, you ignorant dumb limey lovin' bitch.

How would you feel if you were renting an apartment and the toilet started spewing sewerage out - for three months? Because that's the risk you run for having a toilet you know, if you don't like it, you can go shit in the woods.

Last edited:
To all utopian dumbasses:

A world without risk is a dead world.

You cannot exist without risk.
You cannot live without greater risk.
You cannot have industry without greater risk.
You cannot have luxuries without risk

To demand a world without risk is insane.

You need to pull your heads out of the clouds of untainted idealism and get to the real world where you have to balance risk, deal with consequences and take the bad with the good and work to make sure that the good receives the majority of the balance.

Otherwise get the fuck out of the way of the rest of us living in the real workd and stop causing problems with your insanity. We're not joining you.

Guess we'll have to get used to this for a while, since the idiot morons fuckheads whose responsibility it is can't stop it. Hope we don't all die.

BTW, everyone who uses petro products, the state of Louisiana would like to say,

YOUR WELCOME

I wonder if they will require 5 more years of Government assistance?

You know it. First they build inadequate levees, then they build in the lowest areas, aka "flood plain", then they don't evacuate when ordered to, then they blame Bush instead of the losers who setup the disaster.

Now they imagine they smell the Gulf oil. NEWS FLASH: The Gulf always smelled like that, I wouldn't swim in it if you paid me. Sounds like they're setting up the next government handout.

You know it. First they build inadequate levees, then they build in the lowest areas, aka "flood plain", then they don't evacuate when ordered to, then they blame Bush instead of the losers who setup the disaster.

Now they imagine they smell the Gulf oil. NEWS FLASH: The Gulf always smelled like that, I wouldn't swim in it if you paid me. Sounds like they're setting up the next government handout.

Just when their sympathy and victimhood was running out, BP saved their ass.

They should be building monuments to the oil gods.

your first paragraph - the levees were created by the army corp of engineers under the direction of reagan, once again he was a failure

second paragraph - you think the gulf always smelled like oil?? have you ever been to pensacola or orange beach? you are really fucking dumb

if you northern jackasses didn't fuck the Mississippi river up and then decide not to pay for coastal reconstruction and proper levees we wouldn't have so many issues

your first paragraph - the levees were created by the army corp of engineers under the direction of reagan, once again he was a failure

second paragraph - you think the gulf always smelled like oil?? have you ever been to pensacola or orange beach? you are really fucking dumb

Back when they were created, they were adequate. Problem is New Orleans is SINKING, and sinking FAST. So if you live there, and you still don't know this, you're one dumb mother fucker.

Fuck New Orleans. It's a lost cause anyway.

“We should be thinking about a gradual pullout of New Orleans, and starting to rebuild people’s homes, businesses and industry in places that can last more than 80 years,” says Tim Kusky, a professor of earth sciences at St. Louis University.

Kusky talks about a withdrawal of the city and explains that coastal erosion was thrown into fast forward by Katrina. He says by 2095, the coastline will pass the city and New Orleans will be what he calls a “fish bowl.”

“Because New Orleans is going to be 15 to 18 feet below sea level, sitting off the coast of North America surrounded by a 50- to 100-foot-tall levee system to protect the city,” explains Kusky.

He says the city will be completely surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico just 90 years from now.

New Orleans Is Sinking - 60 Minutes - CBS News

if you northern jackasses didn't fuck the Mississippi river up and then decide not to pay for coastal reconstruction and proper levees we wouldn't have so many issues

200 yards in front of my house is a river that ends up in the Mississippi. 40 years ago there was nothing alive in that river. Today you can fish and safely eat the fish you catch.

We are not hurting the Mississippi at all, if anything we are helping to clean it up.

Back when they were created, they were adequate. Problem is New Orleans is SINKING, and sinking FAST. So if you live there, and you still don't know this, you're one dumb mother fucker.

Fuck New Orleans. It's a lost cause anyway.

“We should be thinking about a gradual pullout of New Orleans, and starting to rebuild people’s homes, businesses and industry in places that can last more than 80 years,” says Tim Kusky, a professor of earth sciences at St. Louis University.

Kusky talks about a withdrawal of the city and explains that coastal erosion was thrown into fast forward by Katrina. He says by 2095, the coastline will pass the city and New Orleans will be what he calls a “fish bowl.”

“Because New Orleans is going to be 15 to 18 feet below sea level, sitting off the coast of North America surrounded by a 50- to 100-foot-tall levee system to protect the city,” explains Kusky.

He says the city will be completely surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico just 90 years from now.

New Orleans Is Sinking - 60 Minutes - CBS News

this is only happening thanks to you jackasses building dams up the river and sending all your shit down to the mouth. do you really not care that the united states is losing footfall fields of area a day due to costal erosion? first it will be new orleans, then baton rogue, then jackson, up and up until arkansas is the lowest part of the south.

and the levees were not adequate, they (badly) built levees that were only category 3 rated when we asked for 5. even the current levees would have stopped katrina though if the army corp wasn't fucking retard and built them properly. katrina was a non-issue for new orleans until the levee broke

Forum List

Back