ST's BP Rantings

Hesco baskets to be installed to block Gulf of Mexico oil spill | NOLA.com
Gov. Bobby Jindal's office said Monday the state will erect Hesco baskets along the coast in response to the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, but the Louisiana National Guard does not anticipate a need for more troops to deploy them. About 1,100 troops have been mobilized since last month. Jindal has approval from the Defense Department to mobilize up to 6,000 troops, paid for by the federal government but remaining under state control. Last week, Jindal said he would seek approval for Hesco baskets from the Coast Guard and BP, but that the baskets could "require significant additional" troops. Jindal's office said Hesco baskets will be erected along Grand Isle's northern edge and in Cameron Parish to protect the shorelines from oil. Hesco baskets essentially are wire-mesh and fabric baskets that are filled with sand and widely used by the military in combat zones to provide a bullet-proof buffer around outposts. Soldiers have completed a 785-foot berm at Elmer's Island, but continue to backfill gaps. National Guard engineers and aviators also are filling gaps near Port Fourchon and near Thunder Bayou. Troops also continue to erect a 7-mile tiger dam at Southwest Pass and have staged another seven miles of tiger dam material at Grand Isle, Jindal's office said.

Last edited:
Stop whining like a sno cone up Satan's ass.

Are you like in Jihad mode CL??? When was the last time you got some?

Why are you concerned about my dick's travels? Your being a dickhead doesn't mean you are the Cock GPS.

I'm more concerned about your lack of control and the effect you have on others. The last thing I want is to find you in a drudge headline attacking farm animals in the name of Jihad. Keep that blood pressure down. Don't piss yourself over the observation.;)

Are you like in Jihad mode CL??? When was the last time you got some?

Most 13 year-olds aren't getting any....

Well, not with an other person...

The atomic tampon keeps proving he has no imagination......

Lighten up curveball.... I already went over this with the other idiotic juveniles... Making an extreme insult like that is a dead give away of your maturity. You could be an adult in years, but in the head you are a teenager...

Mature adults have grown up enough to realize, tampon is a tampon and a wedgie is a wedgie. Adding "atomic" on the end of it doesn't make any more or less insulting. it only makes you look like an immature idiot....

Bikerbitch and HUGGY do that too... Coincidence? Or a similarity in thinking and reasoning? I think its a telling sign of the 3 of you..

Heres what I think these kind of childish insults mean....

1. You are either lonely, unsupervised, maladjusted, socially inept teenagers trying to get some attention and respect here some how but unsure how to do it.

2. You are adults with the same issues mentioned above, as well as sexually confused/frustrated. Wanting to get what you cannot get in the real world.. Like respect, appreciation, attention, and simply to get laid somehow. And you will throw a fit, stomp your feet, show your ass, and act like an imbecile to get it....

3. You are somewhere in between the two stages mentioned above...

Either Way the three of you have shown your level of maturity enough for us to realize what kind of maladjusted, socially inept, assholes we are dealing with....

Forum List

Back