ST's BP Rantings

You're a hypocrite because you make claims you refuse to support. Keep whining you raggedy ****.

Who the fuck are you, asshole?

Why don't you provide YOUR real name and address for the boards? Prove you're not some 13 year old fat kid in his mom's basement eating Cheetos and Mountain Dew hoping you don't get caught wacking off to the Sears catalog?

She doesn't have to produce anything with her name on it to prove to some keyboard commando on a message board that she does what she says... Credibility comes in many forms...

Damn, you're fucking stupid...

I'm the one laughing at your atomic tampon. Bitch.

:lol:

Oh geez, what's next?

You gonna threaten to come beat me up?

Keep it coming, junior....lol

Help what? :cuckoo:

Clearly, we are all LIARS!

Which leads us neatly to the conclusion that Curve is actually truthmatters' sock puppet. :eek::eek:

You're a hypocrite because you make claims you refuse to support. Keep whining you raggedy ****.

Do you even know what a hypocrite is? Before you look in the mirror check this out.

Main Entry: hyp·o·crite
Pronunciation: \ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English ypocrite, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin hypocrita, from Greek hypokritēs actor, hypocrite, from hypokrinesthai
Date: 13th century
1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

Hypocrite - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Clearly, we are all LIARS!

Which leads us neatly to the conclusion that Curve is actually truthmatters' sock puppet. :eek::eek:

Do you even know what a hypocrite is? Before you look in the mirror check this out.

Etymology: Middle English ypocrite, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin hypocrita, from Greek hypokritēs actor, hypocrite, from hypokrinesthai

Do you really need it spelled out that badly?

Ya know, the more drivel you write, the harder I find it to work out exactly what skills you do have. You lack each and every skill required to post anything like a constructive comment, on any subject. Is there anything you are actually competent at?

All you do is kiss ass and bandwagon the rep button. If you, or any of your little **** buddies, actually wish to debate an issue then pick one. You'll run because you know you'll get pwned. ****.

:exclaim::exclaim::exclaim: Ahhh haaa! I see what your issue with me is. I have a bigger rep than you.

All you do is kiss ass and bandwagon the rep button. If you, or any of your little **** buddies, actually wish to debate an issue then pick one. You'll run because you know you'll get pwned. ****.

I don't give a fuck about rep points. Staff can give me the highest possible neg value and make it permanent. It will never change the fact bitches like you get pwned for being the snotty self-righteous seriously depraved fucks you keep proving to be.

All you do is kiss ass and bandwagon the rep button. If you, or any of your little **** buddies, actually wish to debate an issue then pick one. You'll run because you know you'll get pwned.

Last edited:
Who the fuck are you, asshole?

Why don't you provide YOUR real name and address for the boards? Prove you're not some 13 year old fat kid in his mom's basement eating Cheetos and Mountain Dew hoping you don't get caught wacking off to the Sears catalog?

She doesn't have to produce anything with her name on it to prove to some keyboard commando on a message board that she does what she says... Credibility comes in many forms...

Damn, you're fucking stupid...

I'm the one laughing at your atomic tampon. Bitch.

:lol:

Oh geez, what's next?

You gonna threaten to come beat me up?

Keep it coming, junior....lol

Like I said....atomic tampon.

I'll leave a standing offer for any of you punks to have a one on one debate on an issue of your choice. I leave that invite on the table as proof you know you can't handle it and instead of doing it you'll simply cheer behind your ad homs as a disguise to try and hide behind the fact you are here for nothing but self esteem fodder.

Last edited:

:exclaim::exclaim::exclaim: Ahhh haaa! I see what your issue with me is. I have a bigger rep than you.

I don't give a fuck about rep points. Staff can give me the highest possible neg value and make it permanent. It will never change the fact bitches like you get pwned for being the snotty self-righteous seriously depraved fucks you keep proving to be.

All you do is kiss ass and bandwagon the rep button. If you, or any of your little **** buddies, actually wish to debate an issue then pick one. You'll run because you know you'll get pwned.

**** buddies? That's something you don't see everyday on Home Shopping Network!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll leave a standing offer for any of you punks to have a one on one debate on an issue of your choice. I leave that invite on the table as proof you know you can't handle it and instead of doing it you'll simply cheer behind your ad homs as a disguise to try and hide behind the fact you are here for nothing but self esteem fodder.

OK

Let's debate whether financial markets follow Gaussian randomness implied in the Efficient Market Hypothesis or if there is nonrandom serial correlation and fat-tails in the distribution more typical of chaos theory. I'll take the latter.

Go!

OK

Let's debate whether financial markets follow Gaussian randomness implied in the Efficient Market Hypothesis or if there is nonrandom serial correlation and fat-tails in the distribution more typical of chaos theory. I'll take the latter.

Go!

I agree with the chaos theory so what is there to debate?

OK

Go!

I don't know. You said I get to choose.

The Cheetos & Mountain Dew are rotting your little brain...:lol:

The atomic tampon strikes again!

(you're so empty you had to plagiarize the name of a character of a fuxxing tv show! The whole internet at your fingers and you couldn't escape the boob tube....)

"fuxxing"?

ZOMG!!!!!1

yuo r0xx0rz teh int3rwebz !!!!!!1!!

LOLZ.....:lol:

The atomic tampon keeps proving a lack of imagination.....

OK

Go!

I don't know. You said I get to choose.

Well it would obviously have to be an issue we disagree.......

Do you really need it spelled out that badly?

Close, not me, but you. ;)

Forum List

Back