ST's BP Rantings

Anyone watch 60 Minutes last night?

Seems that there were MANY things that went wrong. The actuator was torn up, the blowout preventer was faulty, and the battery for the thing was only at 1/2 power.

Combine that with the fact that they told them to pull out the drilling mud FIRST and then run the tests, well.......that combined with the previous stuff led to this disaster.

Interestingly enough, the reason the mud was pulled out before testing the blowout preventers was because it was faster. I guess the BP execs wanted to seal the well quick so that they could have their 7 years without an accident ceremony and be on their way.

The guy they interviewed (who was in the middle of the shit when it hit the fan and one of the last ones off the rig), said that when the actuator rubber pieces were brought to their attention, they were told to not worry about it, it was okay.

Then, when they were going to test then pull out the mud (according to the interviewee), he stated that it was a BP executive who gave the order to pull the mud out first, then test, because the drillers wanted to do it with the mud still in, as it was a safety measure.

Nope, BP, Trans Oceanic and Halliburton all contributed equally to this major league fiasco, all should pay for it equally, 1/3 EACH.

Hopefully all of them will go out of business, we don't need shitty workmanship like this doing dangerous stuff like that.

As far as the Cali Twit publishing argument?

Well, she's stated she's published, but didn't say how. Si Moron also stated that she's read some of Cali Twit's stuff, which is supposedly for a very select audience who is all in contact with each other.

Wanna know where she's "published"? As the subject of an ongoing study of mental illness. Apparently Si Moron is in the same test group.

Or......it could be she's "published" by that famous company......you know.......USMB Random House?

I agree with all 3 being responsible and all 3 paying equally... its what I have been saying all along but you wanted to be a douchebag and cry....

As far as your little childish "angry rejected stalker" rant, grow up asshole... She doesn't like you, I am sorry but it just how it is.... Now go back to your little mutual admiration man-love thread with HUGGY and get some confirmation.....:lol:

Clearly, we are all LIARS!

Which leads us neatly to the conclusion that Curve is actually truthmatters' sock puppet. :eek::eek:

You're a hypocrite because you make claims you refuse to support. Keep whining you raggedy ****.

Who the fuck are you, asshole?

Why don't you provide YOUR real name and address for the boards? Prove you're not some 13 year old fat kid in his mom's basement eating Cheetos and Mountain Dew hoping you don't get caught wacking off to the Sears catalog?

She doesn't have to produce anything with her name on it to prove to some keyboard commando on a message board that she does what she says... Credibility comes in many forms...

Damn, you're fucking stupid...

I'm the one laughing at your atomic tampon. Bitch.

Which leads us neatly to the conclusion that Curve is actually truthmatters' sock puppet. :eek::eek:

You're a hypocrite because you make claims you refuse to support. Keep whining you raggedy ****.

Why don't you provide YOUR real name and address for the boards? Prove you're not some 13 year old fat kid in his mom's basement eating Cheetos and Mountain Dew hoping you don't get caught wacking off to the Sears catalog?

She doesn't have to produce anything with her name on it to prove to some keyboard commando on a message board that she does what she says... Credibility comes in many forms...

The Sears catalog isn't what it used to be.:(

From the article: Assistant Secretary of Labor for OSHA David Michaels says similar problems are pervasive throughout the U.S. petroleum industry.

So you take that to mean that BP isn't the only company with 97% of all refinery violations?

No, I take it to mean that similar problems are pervasive throughout the US petroleum industry.

I'm the one laughing at your atomic tampon. Bitch.
Translation, please. I don't speak drivel.

From the article: Assistant Secretary of Labor for OSHA David Michaels says similar problems are pervasive throughout the U.S. petroleum industry.

So you take that to mean that BP isn't the only company with 97% of all refinery violations?

No, I take it to mean that similar problems are pervasive throughout the US petroleum industry.

Is there any dick you won't suck to try and defend BP?

Hopefully all of them will go out of business, we don't need shitty workmanship like this doing dangerous stuff like that.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Well, she's stated she's published, but didn't say how.

My guess is she was published by Self Publishing Company.

So, you missed Si's comment about neither us working in 'vanity' publishing. Shame for you to not understand basic facts. However, your opinion, as with the rest of the droolers is of no consequence about my profession. I am what I am and no amount of jealous whining will change it.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Well, she's stated she's published, but didn't say how.

My guess is she was published by Self Publishing Company.

So, you missed Si's comment about neither us working in 'vanity' publishing. Shame for you to not understand basic facts. However, your opinion, as with the rest of the droolers is of no consequence about my profession. I am what I am and no amount of jealous whining will change it.

Cali don't waste your time on those two little idiots. one is a closet case sexually confused and frustrated man and the other is a juvenile forum fake drama queen.....

Ya know, the more drivel you write, the harder I find it to work out exactly what skills you do have. You lack each and every skill required to post anything like a constructive comment, on any subject. Is there anything you are actually competent at?

To each their own. For me, ignore filters out the stupid and seems to make the party disinterested in posting as often. Just a thought.

Ya know, the more drivel you write, the harder I find it to work out exactly what skills you do have. You lack each and every skill required to post anything like a constructive comment, on any subject. Is there anything you are actually competent at?

Bent lite is not competent on the board. His/her claim to flame (be it as it is) is only to flame the poster who he/she disagrees with. That's an easy task for someone with low comprehension skills and a low IQ.

Last edited:

To each their own. For me, ignore filters out the stupid and seems to make the party disinterested in posting as often. Just a thought.
yeah, but that is not half as much fun
:lol:
to each his own ;)

All you do is kiss ass and bandwagon the rep button. If you, or any of your little **** buddies, actually wish to debate an issue then pick one. You'll run because you know you'll get pwned. ****.

Molesting Women? Disrupting life as we know it?

All you do is kiss ass and bandwagon the rep button. If you, or any of your little **** buddies, actually wish to debate an issue then pick one. You'll run because you know you'll get pwned. ****.
LMAO! God, you flail so predictably. TFF.

:exclaim::exclaim::exclaim: Ahhh haaa! I see what your issue with me is. I have a bigger rep than you.

Forum List

Back