ST's BP Rantings

This was your "sentence" (although I would argue that it is not a coherent sentence but we'll let the structure slide).."As a "freelance writer" what has ever been published by your work?"

That is your challenge to 'prove' that I am a published writer. Which I can, if I so desire, prove. You are unable to prove that I am not a published writer because it is impossible to prove a fact to be wrong. Just like your ridiculous accusation that my profile pic is not me. You lost that one... and you will lose this one too.

Other posters on this forum KNOW what I've written. They've read my shit. And you may as well get Intense's paypal details cuz you owe him $100. :lol::lol::lol:

You cannot show where I said you are not a writer.

You cannot provide any evidence you've ever been published.

You cannot provide any evidence you are a freelance writer.

You cannot do anything but whine as your response will prove.

She makes a good living writing for various publications.

The reason she doesn't let everyone know her name or where she writes is because of stalkers that have literally followed here to her home from the internet.

She has privacy concerns that someone like you probably will never have. Someone with your nasty personality doesn't exactly have women lining up to meet you.

Since she's a single woman...with a shit-hot bod....and makes good money in her profession.....because she's good at it.....she is liable to be targeted by some demented asshole like yourself....and has in the past. Sorry if she's not forthcoming enough for you.

You are biased about the 'shit hot bod'. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But, for the record.... Mud is right. I am fiercely protective of privacy.... and some around here know very well why that is.

She's a writer. I've seen her stuff. She has seen my stuff. And both of us are published by non-vanity publishers. The folks who need to see it, know. You and many here are of no consequence.

You must write for the retarded. Where did I suggest she is not a writer? Put me on ignore and you won't be troubled by my consequence.:lol::lol:

I guess some in the academic community may be regarded as retarded but, personally, I would say that's a tad harsh. Sure, they can be odd, but retarded? Academics? I think rdean would be horrified by that.

The "academic community" has been proven wrong for thousands of years...it is thier fate.:lol::lol::lol:

She makes a good living writing for various publications.

The reason she doesn't let everyone know her name or where she writes is because of stalkers that have literally followed here to her home from the internet.

She has privacy concerns that someone like you probably will never have. Someone with your nasty personality doesn't exactly have women lining up to meet you.

Since she's a single woman...with a shit-hot bod....and makes good money in her profession.....because she's good at it.....she is liable to be targeted by some demented asshole like yourself....and has in the past. Sorry if she's not forthcoming enough for you.

You are biased about the 'shit hot bod'. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But, for the record.... Mud is right. I am fiercely protective of privacy.... and some around here know very well why that is.
Yup.

This was your "sentence" (although I would argue that it is not a coherent sentence but we'll let the structure slide).."As a "freelance writer" what has ever been published by your work?"

That is your challenge to 'prove' that I am a published writer. Which I can, if I so desire, prove. You are unable to prove that I am not a published writer because it is impossible to prove a fact to be wrong. Just like your ridiculous accusation that my profile pic is not me. You lost that one... and you will lose this one too.

Other posters on this forum KNOW what I've written. They've read my shit. And you may as well get Intense's paypal details cuz you owe him $100. :lol::lol::lol:

Yet again, you prove your own stupidity. There is a massive difference between 'cannot' and 'will not'. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone. You claimed previously that my profile pic wasn't me and you could not prove it. You now decide to bitch about my profession. Just because I refuse to play your stupid childish games, you assume I can't prove it.

I can.... but I won't. Because you are inconsequential. The rantings of some fool on a message board is of no meaning. What matters to me is that those whose opinions I actually value, know. There are posters on here who know me. They know what I do and they've read what I've written.

There is no way in hell that I'm gonna provide something with my name or even my pen attached to it for some fucking whackjob on the internet. Fucking moron.

Yet again, you prove your own stupidity. There is a massive difference between 'cannot' and 'will not'. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone. You claimed previously that my profile pic wasn't me and you could not prove it. You now decide to bitch about my profession. Just because I refuse to play your stupid childish games, you assume I can't prove it.

I can.... but I won't. Because you are inconsequential. The rantings of some fool on a message board is of no meaning. What matters to me is that those whose opinions I actually value, know. There are posters on here who know me. They know what I do and they've read what I've written.

There is no way in hell that I'm gonna provide something with my name or even my pen attached to it for some fucking whackjob on the internet. Fucking moron.

Do you need another straw to hold on to?

There are now two people on this thread who have actually read my shit. And one who bet $100 - use your head.... WHY the hell do you think he did that? Let me guess.... all three of them are 'obligated to pretend' they like me, right? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

J.D. Salinger was a bit of a recluse...[understatement].

Writers don't usually like being in the limelight.

And especially when it comes to tools like yourself trust becomes a serious issue.

You cannot show where I said you were a figment of my imagination.

You cannot provide any evidence that you are not a figment of my imagination.

You cannot provide any evidence that you actually exist outside of my mind.

And especially when it comes to tools like yourself trust becomes a serious issue.

I wish I was half the writer that Salinger was..... Even I'd be tempted out of seclusion. :lol:

If your imagination can create Curve, you need help, Intense.... seriously! :lol::lol::lol:

I think, therefore I am. You think, therefore you are. He doesn't, therefore he is not.

:lol:

I think, therefore I am. You think, therefore you are. He doesn't, therefore he is not.

:lol:

That is TFF. :clap2::clap2::clap2: :lol::lol::lol:

Right.....let's go the atheist route and proclaim that anything we can't see doesn't exist....so Curve doesn't exist.

Right.....let's go the atheist route and proclaim that anything we can't see doesn't exist....so Curve doesn't exist.

Curve Who?

La La La la La..... I can't hear you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I understand you not wanting to give up your name. Then...why mention you are a writer?

It is just begging for someone to ask verification.

Sean Corey.. Author "The Pilot"

She's a writer. I've seen her stuff. She has seen my stuff. And both of us are published by non-vanity publishers. The folks who need to see it, know. You and many here are of no consequence. Hard to believe about yourself, huh?

So you think making another claim you can't support is supposed to help......what? Hypocrites.

I understand you not wanting to give up your name. Then...why mention you are a writer?

It is just begging for someone to ask verification.

Sean Corey.. Author "The Pilot"

She's a writer. I've seen her stuff. She has seen my stuff. And both of us are published by non-vanity publishers. The folks who need to see it, know. You and many here are of no consequence. Hard to believe about yourself, huh?

So you think making another claim you can't support is supposed to help......what? Hypocrites.
Help what? :cuckoo:

Help what? :cuckoo:

Clearly, we are all LIARS!

Which leads us neatly to the conclusion that Curve is actually truthmatters' sock puppet. :eek::eek:

I wish I was half the writer that Salinger was..... Even I'd be tempted out of seclusion. :lol:

You aren't in seclusion. You are in a delusion.

You aren't in seclusion. You are in a delusion.

Only in your head, little man.

You're beginning to sound kinda desperate now. I almost feel sorry for you. Next thing, you'll be claiming that my cell phone is hardwired for flight mode or some other crap that you can't back up.

Forum List

Back