ST's BP Rantings

I really don't want your attention for anything, but unnecessarily stalking someone on the boards is a bit outta line, don't you think?

Of course you wouldn't.............you're too self absorbed.

Translation: He really wants your attention and will do anything to get it...:lol:

Plagiarized like from a re-make that was easily one of sandler's worst movies.

Whatever are you talking about loon?

kee-razy eyes - Google Search

krazy eyes - Google Search

I don't think he understands what 'plagiarize' means. :lol::lol::lol:

As a "freelance writer" what has ever been published by your work?

(here comes the "it's none of your business" routine to hide behind. Yet, the day her **** stops smelling like a burnt down Red Lobster she wants to tell the whole world.)

(here comes the "it's none of your business" routine to hide behind. Yet, the day her **** stops smelling like a burnt down Red Lobster she wants to tell the whole world.)

*Emphasis mine* What does that mean?

Can you construct a coherent sentence?

Lol....run bitch run! No worries.....even the people here who are obligated to pretend they like you knew you would dodge.

Lol....run bitch run! No worries.....even the people here who are obligated to pretend they like you knew you would dodge.

Not a dodge at all. I have no idea what 'published by your work' means. And, in fact, i don't think YOU know what a 'freelance writer' means.

I'm also not sure why anyone is 'obligated' to 'pretend' anything.

Basically, if you can't ask a coherent question, I can't answer it coherently. And as for this strange opinion about people being 'obligated to pretend'.... well, that's just beyond me. I have no idea what it means, so again, it's impossible to respond.

Moronic much? Maybe you should stick to the 'Conspiracy Theories' subforum.

Not a dodge at all. I have no idea what 'published by your work' means. And, in fact, i don't think YOU know what a 'freelance writer' means.

Basically, if you can't ask a coherent question, I can't answer it coherently. And as for this strange opinion about people being 'obligated to pretend'.... well, that's just beyond me. I have no idea what it means, so again, it's impossible to respond.

Freelance writers usually have their work published in any number of mediums in newspapers, essays, books, periodicals, etc. When you want another free lesson on what your occupation entails, just ask.

As for people pretending to like you....not much of a mystery. You ramp up the ass kissing a few notches every time your insecurities spike. Which is almost everyday. Maybe if you ever worked for a living you would know what it is like to earn self respect. Naw....your fat ass is too lazy to work.

Freelance writers usually have their work published in any number of mediums in newspapers, essays, books, periodicals, etc. When you want another free lesson on what your occupation entails, just ask.

As for people pretending to like you....not much of a mystery. You ramp up the ass kissing a few notches every time your insecurities spike. Which is almost everyday. Maybe if you ever worked for a living you would know what it is like to earn self respect. Naw....your fat ass is too lazy to work.

You really don't mind showing yourself to be a childish, small minded fool, do you? Time and again, you resort to really pathetic 'insults' (or what you perceive to be insults) and each time you do it, you look more and more of a total jerk.

What really amazes me is that you don't seem to learn by your previous nonsense. You're wrong on so many levels that I can't even start to address your moronic drivel.

You really don't mind showing yourself to be a childish, small minded fool, do you? Time and again, you resort to really pathetic 'insults' (or what you perceive to be insults) and each time you do it, you look more and more of a total jerk.

What really amazes me is that you don't seem to learn by your previous nonsense. You're wrong on so many levels that I can't even start to address your moronic drivel.

Maybe this is why you have never had anything published. You absolutely suck at writing.

Maybe this is why you have never had anything published. You absolutely suck at writing.

Here we go again.... more childish unprovable statements. Go ahead. Prove that I have 'never had anything published'. I'll wait. It'll take some time. Off you go.

Here we go again.... more childish unprovable statements. Go ahead. Prove that I have 'never had anything published'. I'll wait. It'll take some time. Off you go.

The proof is in the fact you cannot present any of your work that has been published.

The proof is in the fact you cannot present any of your work that has been published.

Assume - makes an ASS of U, not ME. You assume that I cannot. Perhaps if you had asked politely to see some of my work.... like other people on this forum have.... I would have provided it .... in private.... but since your SOP is to attack and assume and belittle, then no. I will not. I have no need to prove myself to anyone.

You know what is funny though.... is that another poster.... having been provided that proof... said "so, you are only a guest writer for the FT".... like that is an insult. :lol::lol::lol: Some people have no fucking clue what a big deal it is to be asked to write for an internationally prestigious publication. On the bright side, at least you aren't as big a fool as that particular person. :lol::lol::lol:

Also, of course, you really have no fucking clue what 'freelance writer' means. As is evidenced by your response to my question about it.

It is your accusation. It is for you to prove. Just like last time... hell will freeze over before you can prove it.... since you cannot prove something that is not true. Honestly, even children learn.... I guess that old saying is true... You cannot teach an old dog new tricks.

Feel free to behave like a moron though. It's not my concern.

It is your accusation. It is for you to prove. Just like last time... hell will freeze over before you can prove it.... since you cannot prove something that is not true. Honestly, even children learn.... I guess that old saying is true... You cannot teach an old dog new tricks.

Feel free to behave like a moron though. It's not my concern.

The burden of proof is on you.......lemme guess....you don't understand why.

Forum List

Back