ST's BP Rantings

Show us a pic with a time stamp you fatass bitch.

(I don't mean a time stamp from a digital device you can adjust the time on either.)

And it's just this kind of stupid shit that made me stop using my pic as an avatar (well and a seriously creepy RL event).

I went through this as well, there is no proof that you would accept. If she took a pic holding today's newspaper you'd say it was photoshopped. If she offered a pic with "I "heart" USMB written in sharpie across her boobs you'd claim it was photoshopped. There is no way to prove it that wouldn't compromise personal safety, so I say the burden of proof is on YOU.

Prove it or STFU.

And while you're at it go ahead and prove who you are too.

hey, next step is wanting to see a birth certificate.

For the record, Amanda qualifies as a babe.

And it's just this kind of stupid shit that made me stop using my pic as an avatar (well and a seriously creepy RL event).

I went through this as well, there is no proof that you would accept. If she took a pic holding today's newspaper you'd say it was photoshopped. If she offered a pic with "I "heart" USMB written in sharpie across her boobs you'd claim it was photoshopped. There is no way to prove it that wouldn't compromise personal safety, so I say the burden of proof is on YOU.

Prove it or STFU.

Pics!!!

(lol)

Prove it or STFU.

i honestly don't give a flying fuck. i judge on post merit. avatars will get blocked when the posts suck. i am not here to flirt. this is the internet.

Little man, I always call out a liar.... You are a liar. I'm asking you to produce evidence that my profile pic is fake. If, as you assert, you KNOW this, then prove it.

I will always challenge poor sad jealous people who obsess over what other people have because they are failures in their own endeavors.

So, put up.... provide the evidence about your claim.

(I don't mean a time stamp from a digital device you can adjust the time on either.)

Prove it or STFU.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Curvy made the accusation. It is for her to prove it. Otherwise, I win.... and, of course, I will win cuz she can't prove something that isn't true. She's lost the battle but can't concede defeat... she's a coward.

The girl is a moron.

Prove it or STFU.

Curvy made the accusation. It is for her to prove it. Otherwise, I win.... and, of course, I will win cuz she can't prove something that isn't true. She's lost the battle but can't concede defeat... she's a coward.

The girl is a moron.

and if you WIN on the internet, you will still be a lonely barren sour-puss.

hooray.

Prove it or STFU.

The girl is a moron.

So....??? That isn't always a bad thing.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Prove it or STFU.

Only if you're into the Miley Cyrus look as I recall. :lol:

Prove it or STFU.

The girl is a moron.

hooray.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: If? Nope. I win. Curve loses. Kicking the ass of an ass is always fun, wherever it takes place.

And.... just for fun.... how about you produce evidence that I'm 'barren', or even 'lonely'. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You guys just don't learn, do you? If you must use personally offensive insults - back them the fuck up or shut the fuck up with your moronic whining.

The girl is a moron.

hooray.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: If? Nope. I win. Curve loses. Kicking the ass of an ass is always fun, wherever it takes place.

And.... just for fun.... how about you produce evidence that I'm 'barren', or even 'lonely'. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You guys just don't learn, do you? If you must use personally offensive insults - back them the fuck up or shut the fuck up with your moronic whining.

why don't you produce evidence that all the posters you called stupid are in fact stupid.

hooray.

why don't you produce evidence that all the posters you called stupid are in fact stupid.

As I have already stated, the evidence is in their own posts. Now, calling people 'ugly', 'fat', 'barren' etc.... there is no evidence to support. They are, in FACT, baseless accusations. Much like Curve's ridiculous accusation about my pic. Baseless accusations mark the one using the accusation as a moron.

That makes you a moron.... and I can prove it - by your own fucking posts.

As I have already stated, the evidence is in their own posts. Now, calling people 'ugly', 'fat', 'barren' etc.... there is no evidence to support. They are, in FACT, baseless accusations. Much like Curve's ridiculous accusation about my pic. Baseless accusations mark the one using the accusation as a moron.

see, this is where you fail, the evidence that you are ugly is evident (duh) in your posts.

i will retract the insult about your barrenness. there is no way to prove a negative. just don't procreate. :thup:

Yep... Idiot.

Yep... Idiot.

cool, it is publiusincontinentus. can you tell me why you are the only poster that manages to stagnate and even regress in total rep power?

maybe you are the victim of negrep gangrape. you should complain about it. shit somewhere along this post i was getting way too obvious, maybe i can save it:

leftist americans are great.

Well I think cali and Amamda are as they say they are... No reason other than thats how I see them when I read their posts... Peoples true nature comes out in there posts, and their true nature shows in their eyes as well.... Some people have cold and mean eyes, some have that sparkle that means there is something else there. Same with peoples posts in my opinion... Sometimes the most beautiful people in the world are beautiful from the inside and it comes out. And some on rare occasions are beautiful inside and out.....

Well I think cali and Amamda are as they say they are... No reason other than thats how I see them when I read their posts... Peoples true nature comes out in there posts, and their true nature shows in their eyes as well.... Some people have cold and mean eyes, some have that sparkle that means there is something else there. Same with peoples posts in my opinion... Sometimes the most beautiful people in the world are beautiful from the inside and it comes out. And some on rare occasions are beautiful inside and out.....

See, I kind of disagree. This is the Internet. People generally don't act this way in public. We act this way because of anonymity, or at least most of us do. We can unload on people with little repercussions. Or at least the people who don't derive their self-esteem from rep.

Take me for instance. Sometimes I can act like a real jerk on USMB. But in real life, I'm wonderful!

See, I kind of disagree. This is the Internet. People generally don't act this way in public. We act this way because of anonymity, or at least most of us do. We can unload on people with little repercussions. Or at least the people who don't derive their self-esteem from rep.

Take me for instance. Sometimes I can act like a real jerk on USMB. But in real life, I'm wonderful!

face it, toro, you cannot even act like a real jerk on USMB.

Forum List

Back