ST's BP Rantings

Keep contradicting yourself fatass.

Do you actually know what the word 'contradicting' means? Cuz I haven't.... but you have lied. And by refusing to provide evidence to the contrary, you make yourself look even more of a pathetic little loser than you started out as... and that is impressive.

You need it spelled out. You are always saying I'm stupid, moronic, and a liar. If you believe those things why do you care that I point out you posted a false pic of yourself? There must be some level of truth or you wouldn't care.

A lot like when I guessed you're nothing but a snobby American living in Europe on a trust fund pretending to be a writer.

Look sweety, your ability to make Big Ben disappear with one butt cheek doesn't mean you can hide from the Truth. Cheers!

Little man, I always call out a liar.... You are a liar. I'm asking you to produce evidence that my profile pic is fake. If, as you assert, you KNOW this, then prove it.

I will always challenge poor sad jealous people who obsess over what other people have because they are failures in their own endeavors.

So, put up.... provide the evidence about your claim.

Do you actually know what the word 'contradicting' means? Cuz I haven't.... but you have lied. And by refusing to provide evidence to the contrary, you make yourself look even more of a pathetic little loser than you started out as... and that is impressive.

You need it spelled out. You are always saying I'm stupid, moronic, and a liar. If you believe those things why do you care that I point out you posted a false pic of yourself? There must be some level of truth or you wouldn't care.

A lot like when I guessed you're nothing but a snobby American living in Europe on a trust fund pretending to be a writer.

Look sweety, your ability to make Big Ben disappear with one butt cheek doesn't mean you can hide from the Truth. Cheers!

Little man, I always call out a liar.... You are a liar. I'm asking you to produce evidence that my profile pic is fake. If, as you assert, you KNOW this, then prove it.

I will always challenge poor sad jealous people who obsess over what other people have because they are failures in their own endeavors.

or, just fuck off, girl. how about that?

your drama queen, thread cop, attention whore career has gone on long enough on this pathetic board.
when will you finally realize that this will never fill your empty head and life.

have a nice day, for a change.

your drama queen, thread cop, attention whore career has gone on long enough on this pathetic board.
when will you finally realize that this will never fill your empty head and life.

Or.... you could fuck off.... cuz I'm not.

Or.... you could fuck off.... cuz I'm not.

clever. your intelligence sure rains on the board left and right.

Show us a pic with a time stamp you fatass bitch.

(I don't mean a time stamp from a digital device you can adjust the time on either.)

(I don't mean a time stamp from a digital device you can adjust the time on either.)

please stop.

I'm still waiting for this blowjob I'm supposed to be getting....

You really want a blowjob from Curve? :eek: Eeeeew. That would be gross.

That's an odd way of saying you want my dick in your mouth. Trustfund or not, there is not enough alcohol, narcotics, or endless Glamour Shots sessions in the world to make it safe to hang my johnson in front of your face. My dick would start vomiting blood if got within 100 feet of your manwichness.

Good summary. That last question is salient enough to make her ignore you for a bit.

please stop.

I will when I get bored enough with it.

Why do I need to post a pic? You made the accusation. It is for you to prove that you are right. I don't need to prove anything.... I already know who I am.

What a seriously stupid little man you are.

I'm still waiting for this blowjob I'm supposed to be getting....

You really want a blowjob from Curve? :eek: Eeeeew. That would be gross.

That's an odd way of saying you want my dick in your mouth. Trustfund or not, there is not enough alcohol, narcotics, or endless Glamour Shots sessions in the world to make it safe to hang my johnson in front of your face. My dick would start vomiting blood if got within 100 feet of your manwichness.

You don't have a dick, little girl.

How moronic of you to pretend you do.

And it's just this kind of stupid shit that made me stop using my pic as an avatar (well and a seriously creepy RL event).

I went through this as well, there is no proof that you would accept. If she took a pic holding today's newspaper you'd say it was photoshopped. If she offered a pic with "I "heart" USMB written in sharpie across her boobs you'd claim it was photoshopped. There is no way to prove it that wouldn't compromise personal safety, so I say the burden of proof is on YOU.

Prove it or STFU.

And while you're at it go ahead and prove who you are too.

And it's just this kind of stupid shit that made me stop using my pic as an avatar (well and a seriously creepy RL event).

I went through this as well, there is no proof that you would accept. If she took a pic holding today's newspaper you'd say it was photoshopped. If she offered a pic with "I "heart" USMB written in sharpie across her boobs you'd claim it was photoshopped. There is no way to prove it that wouldn't compromise personal safety, so I say the burden of proof is on YOU.

Prove it or STFU.

And while you're at it go ahead and prove who you are too.

hey, next step is wanting to see a birth certificate.

Forum List

Back