ST's BP Rantings

Well I think cali and Amamda are as they say they are... No reason other than thats how I see them when I read their posts... Peoples true nature comes out in there posts, and their true nature shows in their eyes as well.... Some people have cold and mean eyes, some have that sparkle that means there is something else there. Same with peoples posts in my opinion... Sometimes the most beautiful people in the world are beautiful from the inside and it comes out. And some on rare occasions are beautiful inside and out.....

See, I kind of disagree. This is the Internet. People generally don't act this way in public. We act this way because of anonymity, or at least most of us do. We can unload on people with little repercussions. Or at least the people who don't derive their self-esteem from rep.

Take me for instance. Sometimes I can act like a real jerk on USMB. But in real life, I'm wonderful!

Fair enough, but I don't see a reward in being nicer on here than in real life.. LOL

As for me I am nice but I am a bit of a hard ass as well... Kind of like I post. I have no real filter between mind and mouth anymore due to my career for 21 years, and coaching for the last 15 years. I have very little patience for willfully ignorant people but I have infinite patience with children and anyone less able or fortunate.

I guess I am an odd one...:lol:

Well I think cali and Amamda are as they say they are... No reason other than thats how I see them when I read their posts... Peoples true nature comes out in there posts, and their true nature shows in their eyes as well.... Some people have cold and mean eyes, some have that sparkle that means there is something else there. Same with peoples posts in my opinion... Sometimes the most beautiful people in the world are beautiful from the inside and it comes out. And some on rare occasions are beautiful inside and out.....

See, I kind of disagree. This is the Internet. People generally don't act this way in public. We act this way because of anonymity, or at least most of us do. We can unload on people with little repercussions. Or at least the people who don't derive their self-esteem from rep.

Take me for instance. Sometimes I can act like a real jerk on USMB. But in real life, I'm wonderful!

face it, toro, you cannot even act like a real jerk on USMB.

Ask Curvelight or gaytrauma.

Some people resort to personal insults when they don't have an intelligent reply. Says more about them that anything else. :)

Some people resort to personal insults when they don't have an intelligent reply. Says more about them that anything else. :)

Certainly does....

well i think cali and amamda are as they say they are... No reason other than thats how i see them when i read their posts... Peoples true nature comes out in there posts, and their true nature shows in their eyes as well.... Some people have cold and mean eyes, some have that sparkle that means there is something else there. Same with peoples posts in my opinion... Sometimes the most beautiful people in the world are beautiful from the inside and it comes out. And some on rare occasions are beautiful inside and out.....

some people resort to personal insults when they don't have an intelligent reply. Says more about them that anything else. :)

certainly does....

lol

Hey Curve, looks like Cali Twit has picked you for her new stalking victim.

Congrats. Good luck as well.

Soviet Girl defines her life by this board and that is why she seeks out anything that will gain her points with the resident Nationalists. I have no idea what she looks like nor do I really care. It's just been interesting to see how it all unfolds and how she.....lol......actually claimed she "wins" something because I made a claim about her I can't support. She is so predictably self-absorbed she will quote this post, claim "victory" then call me a liar. It would take a seriously disturbed moron to not realize my comments about her Majesty's Fatness was sarcasm. It doesn't matter what she physically looks like because she is an ugly bitch. Period.

face it, toro, you cannot even act like a real jerk on USMB.

Ask Curvelight or gaytrauma.

I'm no where near this laid back or polite in flesh life.

In "flesh life" are you less redundant?

Got out of two speeding tix by being redundant and pouring water in my lap.......

As for being redundant in threads like this.....I figure if you're going to make an ass out of yourself then redundancy is not much of a concern.

I figure if I'm going to make an ass of myself, its better to do so on the Internet than in real life.

Got out of two speeding tix by being redundant and pouring water in my lap.......

As for being redundant in threads like this.....I figure if you're going to make an ass out of yourself then redundancy is not much of a concern.

I figure if I'm going to make an ass of myself, its better to do so on the Internet than in real life.

"No man, for any considerable period, can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true."

-The Scarlet Letter
NH

Curve is a redundant life form. Funny shit that he defines idiocy as 'sarcasm' cuz most of us know the difference. He's so stupid, that dirt would actually beat him in a basic IQ test.

And here is your mirror Cali Twat. The very thing you accuse others of, is the exact same thing you are doing to him.

Nice.........still whoring for more rep and cyber blowjobs?

Curve is a redundant life form. Funny shit that he defines idiocy as 'sarcasm' cuz most of us know the difference. He's so stupid, that dirt would actually beat him in a basic IQ test.

And here is your mirror Cali Twat. The very thing you accuse others of, is the exact same thing you are doing to him.

Nice.........still whoring for more rep and cyber blowjobs?

Are you still trying to get my attention? How sad.

I really don't want your attention for anything, but unnecessarily stalking someone on the boards is a bit outta line, don't you think?

Of course you wouldn't.............you're too self absorbed.

Forum List

Back