ST's BP Rantings

LOL, the whiny little punk just negged me and said this....

"That's what you get for cancelling my neg rep to amanda" -spidermantuba

Dude how old are you? HAHAHAHA!

Did you know if you post quotes from rep notes, it violates a rule in here. Have a nice vacation...

No it isn't. A neg rep comment is not a PM. Any convo's that follow a neg rep are PMs and are, therefore, not postable.

LOL, the whiny little punk just negged me and said this....

"That's what you get for cancelling my neg rep to amanda" -spidermantuba

Dude how old are you? HAHAHAHA!

Did you know if you post quotes from rep notes, it violates a rule in here. Have a nice vacation...

HAHAHHA! sorry but I m still here... pointing out Negrep abuse by a known troll, is not a rule violation... Sorry...:lol::lol:

^^^^ I have been schooled, so have you now.. :doubt:

Oops. You're right. Credit where credit is due.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You da man!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

A rep whore with the clap blowing a dude...............

Nice.

I've missed you!!! Yay! My crazy stalker is back. You love me really, GayB. You know you do.

No. I'm just minimally observant. Listen........if I saw some whore blowing a dude on Amarillo Blvd (known prostitute hangout, shows up on the news in the summer a lot, as well as has been shown on COPS), as I was riding down the street, I'd say something about it as well.

Why? Because it's not something you see everyday (usually).

Why did I notice you? Because after the 1000th time, I'm thinking someone should tell you to take it to a back room somewhere.

But.........if you wanna persist with whoring in public, okay. I'll notice it as little as possible. Please try to keep the smacking gums sounds to a minimum.

No it isn't. A neg rep comment is not a PM. Any convo's that follow a neg rep are PMs and are, therefore, not postable.

HAHAHHA! sorry but I m still here... pointing out Negrep abuse by a known troll, is not a rule violation... Sorry...:lol::lol:

^^^^ I have been schooled, so have you now.. :doubt:

Nope sorry, still here....:lol:

A rep whore with the clap blowing a dude...............

Nice.

I've missed you!!! Yay! My crazy stalker is back. You love me really, GayB. You know you do.

No. I'm just minimally observant. Listen........if I saw some whore blowing a dude on Amarillo Blvd (known prostitute hangout, shows up on the news in the summer a lot, as well as has been shown on COPS), as I was riding down the street, I'd say something about it as well.

Why did I notice you? Because after the 1000th time, I'm thinking someone should tell you to take it to a back room somewhere.

But.........if you wanna persist with whoring in public, okay. I'll notice it as little as possible. Please try to keep the smacking gums sounds to a minimum.

Cool, you posted something I agree with! You are indeed 'minimally observant'. I'm glad that you recognize the damage that the years of drug abuse have done to your once vaguely adequate brain.

Got a lawyer? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cajun food is much overrated. Some good things come outta there, but they take pride on burning and over-spicing with hot peppers what the rest of the world calls inedible and calling it a delicacy.

Cajun food is about as authentic New Orleans as the Philly Cheese Steak. If you want good cajun food (and I doubt you've ever actually had any) go to Lafayette or Whiskey Bay. If you are in New Orleans and want good cajun food, go to Frankie And Johnnies or get a pound of crawfish, some beer, and sit on the levee.

If you have been to NOLA and had Cajun food, you no doubt ate it at some frigging tourist trap where they do burn and over-spice everything.

Like I said, you just don't know the difference.

Cajun and Creole food rock. I don't care where its from. It's all good.

Cool, you posted something I agree with! You are indeed 'minimally observant'. I'm glad that you recognize the damage that the years of drug abuse have done to your once vaguely adequate brain.

What was the name of the lawyer who successfully helped you comprehend that even though you have to pay guys on the street to fuck your fat ass it is still prostitution? That's who you should recommend chubby.

What was the name of the lawyer who successfully helped you comprehend that even though you have to pay guys on the street to fuck your fat ass it is still prostitution? That's who you should recommend chubby.

That's the best you got? Whining about me being fat - and you would know this how, exactly? Have we met? Does my pic look like I'm overweight? Seriously, how much more fucking stupid do you want to show yourself up as?

Is AGayBiker so intellectually challenged that he needs you to answer on his behalf?

Curvey, you are one fucking stupid little man. I pity you. In your enthusiasm to 'offend' me, you have, again, shown yourself to be nothing more than a fool. Shame on you.

Proving my post was unnecessary.

Proving mine was as well.

We all already know it sucks to be you.

Have a good day!

Can't you find anything less stale than the "I'm rubber you're glue" third grade mind-set? Silly question.....if you could have you would have.

Oh

My

God.

If ever there is a classic definition of 'hypocrite', it is you. Just look at your last post to me... And you dare to whine at anyone else for the 'I'm rubber, you're glue'?

Christ on a bike, Curve. You are in a class of your own. You're not even smart enough to qualify for moronic status.

You would first have to agree that it is not in a corporation's interest to harm or kills its customers - or the environment in which they live.

A good commentary on a similar topic: The Toyota Hysteria

RealClearPolitics - Congress Accelerates Out of Control

Usually, but not always. There is an agency problem.

If people are paid heavily on stock options or profit bonuses based on what happens this year, there is an incentive for those people to lower costs to boost their compensation now at the expense of the future. If you have an incentive to make $50 million this year, what do you care what happens 10 years from now?

I am generally sympathetic to business, but the people who run big businesses are usually not the same as the people who own the business, and their incentives are different from shareholders. Corporate governance in this country is weak, which allows executives to put their own interests ahead of shareholders, who do have an interest in seeing their company grow.

That's the best you got? Whining about me being fat - and you would know this how, exactly? Have we met? Does my pic look like I'm overweight? Seriously, how much more fucking stupid do you want to show yourself up as?

Is AGayBiker so intellectually challenged that he needs you to answer on his behalf?

Curvey, you are one fucking stupid little man. I pity you. In your enthusiasm to 'offend' me, you have, again, shown yourself to be nothing more than a fool. Shame on you.

Is that why you whine with the neg rep button so much you ass kissing ****? You don't even have the honesty to admit you posted a pic of someone else so you wouldn't have to show your fat ass.

You would first have to agree that it is not in a corporation's interest to harm or kills its customers - or the environment in which they live.

If people are paid heavily on stock options or profit bonuses based on what happens this year, there is an incentive for those people to lower costs to boost their compensation now at the expense of the future. If you have an incentive to make $50 million this year, what do you care what happens 10 years from now?

I am generally sympathetic to business, but the people who run big businesses are usually not the same as the people who own the business, and their incentives are different from shareholders. Corporate governance in this country is weak, which allows executives to put their own interests ahead of shareholders, who do have an interest in seeing their company grow.

Excellent point on stock options for key executives. It seems to be a huge incentive to gut the corporation for short term gain. Options should serve the function of smoothing out stock prices, not contributing to their wild swings.

Proving mine was as well.

We all already know it sucks to be you.

Have a good day!

Can't you find anything less stale than the "I'm rubber you're glue" third grade mind-set? Silly question.....if you could have you would have.

Oh

My

God.

If ever there is a classic definition of 'hypocrite', it is you. Just look at your last post to me... And you dare to whine at anyone else for the 'I'm rubber, you're glue'?

Christ on a bike, Curve. You are in a class of your own. You're not even smart enough to qualify for moronic status.

Not surprised you couldn't comprehend...and don't forget you have to announce to the world you hit the neg rep button because you know.....you forget to do that sometimes.....lol.

Is that why you whine with the neg rep button so much you ass kissing ****? You don't even have the honesty to admit you posted a pic of someone else so you wouldn't have to show your fat ass.

You're deluded. What a fucking freak. Prove it..... go ahead.... I'll wait..... for a looooong time cuz you won't be able to prove shit that ain't true.

You're deluded. What a fucking freak. Prove it..... go ahead.... I'll wait..... for a looooong time cuz you won't be able to prove shit that ain't true.

You're contradicting yourself again fatass.

Excellent point on stock options for key executives. It seems to be a huge incentive to gut the corporation for short term gain. Options should serve the function of smoothing out stock prices, not contributing to their wild swings.

I don't have a problem with options per se. I have a problem with the asymmetric payoffs they produce as they are often structured. You can structure options to better align executives' interests with shareholders. Better yet, pay the executives in stock and tell them the can't sell for several years.

I don't have a problem with options per se. I have a problem with the asymmetric payoffs they produce as they are often structured. You can structure options to better align executives' interests with shareholders. Better yet, pay the executives in stock and tell them the can't sell for several years.

How could this be regulated? Legislation is a waste of time and there are so many worlds between the execs and ground zero that people are always going to take a huge risk. It seems the only hope of encouraging self regulation is to impose high penalties such as decades long prison terms....and none of that Lay-man shit where they still walk around free after being convicted.

Forum List

Back