ST's BP Rantings

I don't know. You said I get to choose.

Well it would obviously have to be an issue we disagree.......
:lol: Really? You can only debate issues about which you disagree?

:rofl:

You make me laugh, Black Knight.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4]YouTube - Monty Python-The Black Knight[/ame]

I'd just like to point out that the Official USMB Black Knight is PI.

Just for the record.

You never do.

Tip of the day: When you do not make yourself clear, it is not the fault of the reader.

It is your fault.

:thup:

You giving posting advice is funnier than Obama opening an institute on how to choose a church while running for public office.

Is it any wonder you have almost 7000 posts yet you have a rep power that of 11.

Usually if you say something people like or agree with they rep you. I you say something they don't agree with or something rude they ether neg-rep you or give you nothing.

Now look at CG's rep power. She's got over 300 and her number of postings is fairly similar to yours.

I wonder what that indicates?

Last edited:
Most 13 year-olds aren't getting any....

Well, not with an other person...

The atomic tampon keeps proving he has no imagination......

Lighten up curveball.... I already went over this with the other idiotic juveniles... Making an extreme insult like that is a dead give away of your maturity. You could be an adult in years, but in the head you are a teenager...

Mature adults have grown up enough to realize, tampon is a tampon and a wedgie is a wedgie. Adding "atomic" on the end of it doesn't make any more or less insulting. it only makes you look like an immature idiot....

Bikerbitch and HUGGY do that too... Coincidence? Or a similarity in thinking and reasoning? I think its a telling sign of the 3 of you..

Heres what I think these kind of childish insults mean....

1. You are either lonely, unsupervised, maladjusted, socially inept teenagers trying to get some attention and respect here some how but unsure how to do it.

2. You are adults with the same issues mentioned above, as well as sexually confused/frustrated. Wanting to get what you cannot get in the real world.. Like respect, appreciation, attention, and simply to get laid somehow. And you will throw a fit, stomp your feet, show your ass, and act like an imbecile to get it....

3. You are somewhere in between the two stages mentioned above...

Either Way the three of you have shown your level of maturity enough for us to realize what kind of maladjusted, socially inept, assholes we are dealing with....

You're a pure hypocrite. That is why I laugh at your soapbox whining.

The atomic tampon keeps proving he has no imagination......

Lighten up curveball.... I already went over this with the other idiotic juveniles... Making an extreme insult like that is a dead give away of your maturity. You could be an adult in years, but in the head you are a teenager...

Mature adults have grown up enough to realize, tampon is a tampon and a wedgie is a wedgie. Adding "atomic" on the end of it doesn't make any more or less insulting. it only makes you look like an immature idiot....

Bikerbitch and HUGGY do that too... Coincidence? Or a similarity in thinking and reasoning? I think its a telling sign of the 3 of you..

1. You are either lonely, unsupervised, maladjusted, socially inept teenagers trying to get some attention and respect here some how but unsure how to do it.

2. You are adults with the same issues mentioned above, as well as sexually confused/frustrated. Wanting to get what you cannot get in the real world.. Like respect, appreciation, attention, and simply to get laid somehow. And you will throw a fit, stomp your feet, show your ass, and act like an imbecile to get it....

Either Way the three of you have shown your level of maturity enough for us to realize what kind of maladjusted, socially inept, assholes we are dealing with....

The whole fucking board is laughing at you, Bent. :eusa_shhh: :lol::lol::lol:

Tip of the day: When you do not make yourself clear, it is not the fault of the reader.

It is your fault.

:thup:

You giving posting advice is funnier than Obama opening an institute on how to choose a church while running for public office.

Is it any wonder you have almost 7000 posts yet you have a rep power that of 11.

Usually if you say something people like or agree with they rep you. I you say something they don't agree with or something rude they ether neg-rep you or give you nothing.

Now look at CG's rep power. She's got over 300 and her number of postings is fairly similar to yours.

Oh.....you
want to go there? Do you want my password so you can log in to my account and view rep history? There are a handful of whiny bitches who use that button to compensate for their lack of ability to debate. Are you really that naïve to believe rep points are an actual barometer? I'm not here for a self esteem boost so I don't give a fuck what my rep points are.

Nationalists like yourself are not here to debate issues. You're here to look for people who share your insecurities so you can build utilitarian relationships based on three principles:

1. You will not call each other out even when you know you're wrong.

2. You will criticize everyone else for immature behavior but never each other.

3. You will not publicly disagree for fear of violating the above two.

I'm supposed to care what a useless skank **** like you thinks about me personally? Lol.......go ice up another pineapple dildo or has that failed to touch both sides at the same time like your industrial thermos?

you live in a bubble, girl.

Oh.....you
want to go there? Do you want my password so you can log in to my account and view rep history? There are a handful of whiny bitches who use that button to compensate for their lack of ability to debate. Are you really that naïve to believe rep points are an actual barometer? I'm not here for a self esteem boost so I don't give a fuck what my rep points are.

Nationalists like yourself are not here to debate issues. You're here to look for people who share your insecurities so you can build utilitarian relationships based on three principles:

Perhaps your flaming passes as debate in your little world of delusion. :cuckoo:

When anybody tries to speak for an entire board they are revealing several unpleasant things about themselves but the truly sad part is they do not and cannot realize it.

Actually, it's just based on the amount of reps I get for kicking your butt around this thread. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You should read some of the comments - they are hysterical! :lol::lol:

When anybody tries to speak for an entire board they are revealing several unpleasant things about themselves but the truly sad part is they do not and cannot realize it.

Actually, it's just based on the amount of reps I get for kicking your butt around this thread. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You should read some of the comments - they are hysterical! :lol::lol:

what do you think happens when you get slapped down you obtuse omnipresent fail-generator.

Oh.....you

Perhaps your flaming passes as debate in your little world of delusion. :cuckoo:

I've never claimed that. I've got a standing offer for a debate and so far you've avoided it. Why? Because you know you'd get your ass kicked.

Oh.....you

I've never claimed that. I've got a standing offer for a debate and so far you've avoided it. Why? Because you know you'd get your ass kicked.

Actually, I just call out your fallacies. You know, like in debate?

:lol:

Then I ridicule you because you just can't grasp that. It's a target-rich environment you provide.

Last edited:

Lol! Thank you for affirming what I just posted. You haven't kicked anyone's butt. Your **** buddies give reps based on emotions instead of facts and solid arguments. You're so pathetic you actually base your self worth from rep points on a fuxxing message board.

Lol! Thank you for affirming what I just posted. You haven't kicked anyone's butt. Your **** buddies give reps based on emotions instead of facts and solid arguments. You're so pathetic you actually base your self worth from rep points on a fuxxing message board.

The funniest part of your post..... you probably actually do believe that. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I get repped more for being entertaining and sarcastic than for 'emotions'.

You're such an hysterical whiner. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually, I just call out your fallacies. You know, like in debate?

:lol:

Then I ridicule you because you just can't grasp that. It's a target-rich environment you provide.

Do you realize how silly you sound when you use circular reasoning to try and prove your claim? You look like Michelle obama saying she is awesome.....because she says she is awesome.

Forum List

Back