ST's BP Rantings

Actually, it's just based on the amount of reps I get for kicking your butt around this thread. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You should read some of the comments - they are hysterical! :lol::lol:

Lol! Thank you for affirming what I just posted. You haven't kicked anyone's butt. Your **** buddies give reps based on emotions instead of facts and solid arguments. You're so pathetic you actually base your self worth from rep points on a fuxxing message board.

The funniest part of your post..... you probably actually do believe that. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I get repped more for being entertaining and sarcastic than for 'emotions'.

You're such an hysterical whiner. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lol......miss "just so the board knows you got negged" Soviet Girl accusing others of whining is very funny.

Lol! Thank you for affirming what I just posted. You haven't kicked anyone's butt. Your **** buddies give reps based on emotions instead of facts and solid arguments. You're so pathetic you actually base your self worth from rep points on a fuxxing message board.

The funniest part of your post..... you probably actually do believe that. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I get repped more for being entertaining and sarcastic than for 'emotions'.

Lol......miss "just so the board knows you got negged" Soviet Girl accusing others of whining is very funny.

I usually announce when I neg someone.... saves them the hassle of whining about it. I'm not ashamed of negging idiots. That's not whining.... it's just stating facts.

You'd think all the stupid and bad karma would have worked its way out by now Curvelight. Thanks for proving some things have no limit.

I usually announce when I neg someone.... saves them the hassle of whining about it. I'm not ashamed of negging idiots. That's not whining.... it's just stating facts.

No.

You announce it because you are always desperately searching for a pat on the back from your **** buddy crew.

That's why you posted that ridiculously stoopid op about your fat ass responding to someone who ask you to join democrats abroad. You were searching for nothing but a pat on the back.

The atomic tampon keeps proving he has no imagination......

Lighten up curveball.... I already went over this with the other idiotic juveniles... Making an extreme insult like that is a dead give away of your maturity. You could be an adult in years, but in the head you are a teenager...

Mature adults have grown up enough to realize, tampon is a tampon and a wedgie is a wedgie. Adding "atomic" on the end of it doesn't make any more or less insulting. it only makes you look like an immature idiot....

Bikerbitch and HUGGY do that too... Coincidence? Or a similarity in thinking and reasoning? I think its a telling sign of the 3 of you..

Heres what I think these kind of childish insults mean....

1. You are either lonely, unsupervised, maladjusted, socially inept teenagers trying to get some attention and respect here some how but unsure how to do it.

2. You are adults with the same issues mentioned above, as well as sexually confused/frustrated. Wanting to get what you cannot get in the real world.. Like respect, appreciation, attention, and simply to get laid somehow. And you will throw a fit, stomp your feet, show your ass, and act like an imbecile to get it....

3. You are somewhere in between the two stages mentioned above...

Either Way the three of you have shown your level of maturity enough for us to realize what kind of maladjusted, socially inept, assholes we are dealing with....

You're a pure hypocrite. That is why I laugh at your soapbox whining.

Hypocrite am I?.... please show my hypocrisy then curveball.... I will wait...

No.

You announce it because you are always desperately searching for a pat on the back from your **** buddy crew.

That's why you posted that ridiculously stoopid op about your fat ass responding to someone who ask you to join democrats abroad. You were searching for nothing but a pat on the back.

Prove it. Prove that I posted it for 'kudos'. Prove that I have a fat ass. Prove just one of your petty whining crap, moron.

15_09_large.jpg

No.

Prove it. Prove that I posted it for 'kudos'. Prove that I have a fat ass. Prove just one of your petty whining crap, moron.

Hey Cali Twit........just admit to being a rep whore already. We know why you post, we know that your self identity here is wrapped up in being popular and having everyone tell you how great you are.

In reality? You're an egomaniac with an inferiority complex. It's reflected in the way you post on here. If you think someone (who generally has less rep than you) can get you pos rep from your fucked up crew on here, you insult them in a Palinesque manner and generally contribute zip point squat to the thread.

Face it twat lips, you're a whore.

As far as "proving" you've got a fat ass? Not interested in the cottage cheese filled cellulite bags that passes for your ass. Don't need to see it, don't want to see it, and am grateful that you don't post a picture of it.

No.

Hey Cali Twit........just admit to being a rep whore already. We know why you post, we know that your self identity here is wrapped up in being popular and having everyone tell you how great you are.

In reality? You're an egomaniac with an inferiority complex. It's reflected in the way you post on here. If you think someone (who generally has less rep than you) can get you pos rep from your fucked up crew on here, you insult them in a Palinesque manner and generally contribute zip point squat to the thread.

As far as "proving" you've got a fat ass? Not interested in the cottage cheese filled cellulite bags that passes for your ass. Don't need to see it, don't want to see it, and am grateful that you don't post a picture of it.

Why don't you come out of the closet already?

We know why you hang out in HUGGY's man love thread talking about "homo cages"...

You stalk a girl and cry like a punk because she doesn't like you, yet at the same time hang out in a thread talking about putting people you don't like in a homo cage...

Sounds like you are confused and frustrated pal.... People who live in glass houses man......:lol:

Prove that I have a fat ass

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

THere you go again being a closet case.....:cuckoo:

No one....I repeat NO ONE wants to see your fat ass HUGGY! Well... okay bikerbitch wants to but thats about it....:lol:

Ever notice when one posts, the other isn't far away...

Isn't love grand?....:lol:

Certainly is... I just hope they mature enough to tell one another how they really feel and what they really want, before angst and peer pressure drives them apart...:lol::lol:

Prove that I have a fat ass

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

THere you go again being a closet case.....:cuckoo:

No one....I repeat NO ONE wants to see your fat ass HUGGY! Well... okay bikerbitch wants to but thats about it....:lol:

Huggy's ass? What a relief, I thought we were talking about the significant other. I don't need to see it ugly, fat or otherwise thank you.

We know why you hang out in HUGGY's man love thread talking about "homo cages"...

You stalk a girl and cry like a punk because she doesn't like you, yet at the same time hang out in a thread talking about putting people you don't like in a homo cage...

Sounds like you are confused and frustrated pal.... People who live in glass houses man......:lol:

Stalk her? Listen n000b, you've just gotten here. I've been here a while and was here when she first came on.

She's the one that stalked me. Now? Whenever I see a particularly inane post of hers, I like to ensure that she knows exactly how I feel about her.

You on the other hand are like a love struck teenager, hoping that she's gonna give you a cyber blowjob.

Way to go Goo Boy Slacker.

Stalk her? Listen n000b, you've just gotten here. I've been here a while and was here when she first came on.

She's the one that stalked me. Now? Whenever I see a particularly inane post of hers, I like to ensure that she knows exactly how I feel about her.

You on the other hand are like a love struck teenager, hoping that she's gonna give you a cyber blowjob.

Way to go Goo Boy Slacker.

LOL, really?

Nooob am I? LOL

Once more junior... Listen up this time I am tired of telling you this.... Mature Adults (thats me), know that adding extra "O's" and the word "atomic", and all the other long winded and overly stated homosexual insults, are what an immature adult or teenage idiot (one of the 2 are you) would use....

Got it? So when you call me a sperm gulping whatever, or an atomic something or other, or a n000000000b, what you are telling us in reality is your level of maturity. in this case very low......

Got it this time? Tired of pointing this out to you and your man, I will only try and help you as long as you help yourself here....

Now onto my desperate desire for Cali..... Cali? Do I bother you, follow you, pester you, kiss your ass regularly or hang on your every post in here at all?

While we wait on cali's response... I will ask you too point out where she stalked you now... After all I am a, how did you say it? n0000000b.. And therefore wouldn't know. So please point me to where we can see this....
:lol::lol:

Last edited:
LOL, really?

Nooob am I? LOL

Once more junior... Listen up this time I am tired of telling you this.... Mature Adults (thats me), know that adding extra "O's" and the word "atomic", and all the other long winded and overly stated homosexual insults, are what an immature adult or teenage idiot (one of the 2 are you) would use....

Got it? So when you call me a sperm gulping whatever, or an atomic something or other, or a n000000000b, what you are telling us in reality is your level of maturity. in this case very low......

Got it this time? Tired of pointing this out to you and your man, I will only try and help you as long as you help yourself here....

Now onto my desperate desire for Cali..... Cali? Do I bother you, follow you, pester you, kiss your ass regularly or hang on your every post in here at all?

While we wait on cali's response... I will ask you too point out where she stalked you now... After all I am a, how did you say it? n0000000b.. And therefore wouldn't know. So please point me to where we can see this....
:lol::lol:

The definition of n00b is someone who is brand new to the boards. You've just joined, ergo you're a n00b.

I'm the one that called you a sperm burping cum dumpster. Someone else is the one that called you an atomic tampon. You should go see a doc, your Alzheimer's is starting to show when you can't remember who called you what and accuse the wrong person.

But then again, coming from someone who doesn't have 2 synapses to rub together, I can kinda understand.

Do your own fucking searches by the way asshole, I'm not your secretary.

Fuck Goo Slacker, did you eat lead paint chips as a child, or are you a thalidomide baby?

Being here a long time hasn't seemed to help your skills much. Do you feel entitled to some special treatment? Smells more like an insecure lumpy fart to me.

Forum List

Back