ST's BP Rantings

No.

You announce it because you are always desperately searching for a pat on the back from your **** buddy crew.

That's why you posted that ridiculously stoopid op about your fat ass responding to someone who ask you to join democrats abroad. You were searching for nothing but a pat on the back.

Prove it. Prove that I posted it for 'kudos'. Prove that I have a fat ass. Prove just one of your petty whining crap, moron.

That's like saying "prove water is wet." When something is so damn obvious only the dishonest demand proof.
Here you go again with your delusions, thinking you are more of an expert on the person of another than they themselves are.

Only professionals can help you with that.

(Or, if you had a brain.)

ABS, give it up. CG is out of your league.

Soviet Girl doesn't have a league. She rents her **** lips out as a rain tarp to the highest bidding team.

Bet a Goat Roper like you would know about that kind of practice from first hand experience.

Most of the chicks you hang with have been used, abused, or generally confused.

Unless you're around farm animals you probably need a crane to get it up around the girls that dig your stinky butt.

The definition of n00b is someone who is brand new to the boards. You've just joined, ergo you're a n00b.

I'm the one that called you a sperm burping cum dumpster. Someone else is the one that called you an atomic tampon. You should go see a doc, your Alzheimer's is starting to show when you can't remember who called you what and accuse the wrong person.

But then again, coming from someone who doesn't have 2 synapses to rub together, I can kinda understand.

Do your own fucking searches by the way asshole, I'm not your secretary.

Fuck Goo Slacker, did you eat lead paint chips as a child, or are you a thalidomide baby?

Once again we see you rambling the same tired shit that got you butsed in the first place.....

I know what noob means moron, it the fact you spelled it like an idiot teenage web junky.... Got it?

yes you did call me that didn't you, thanks for showing us again your maturity.. And the "atomic tampon" wasn't me, it was another poster but as I said before still shows maturity kinda fits here ...LOL too easy....

So then you can't produce any links to show she stalked you got it.... lying... Knew that but thanks for clarifying....

No little confused man, no one here ate paint chips or anything you mentioned... The only thing we are unsure of is whether or not you want HUGGY or Cali, and if you will ever grow up enough to admit either one....:lol:

To ABS, the act of coming up with a user name and password for this site before others is a HUGE accomplishment on his part. He demands respect for that feat. :rofl:

Answer me this, mo chara... Why do some "men" (and I use the term in its very loosest sense) think that suggesting that they would not, under any circumstances, have sexual intercourse with a certain female, or group of females, is somehow of interest to those females?

It has puzzled me - on and off - as to why these "men" would think of that as insulting. Are we supposed to feel disappointed? Hurt? Offended? Or just grateful that we won't be inflicted with such a gruesome fate?

Personally, since I don't find these individuals in any way, shape or form the slightest bit attractive, it wouldn't enter my brain to even consider a sexual encounter with them. Why on earth do they think we would care as to whether females such as we would even contemplate having sex with them?

You're smart. Maybe you know why we're supposed to be interested. I find it strange that they continually feel the need to announce this fact on a message board. They don't want to have sex with me? Oh. Thank. You. God. Because that is one thing that I agree with them about. Frankly, I wouldn't fuck one of them if my very life depended on it but I do not feel the need to announce it on the forum daily. They are clearly deranged, don'tcha think?

Give me GayBiker or Give me Death? I'll take Death and be grateful.

Once again we see you rambling the same tired shit that got you butsed in the first place.....

I know what noob means moron, it the fact you spelled it like an idiot teenage web junky.... Got it?

yes you did call me that didn't you, thanks for showing us again your maturity.. And the "atomic tampon" wasn't me, it was another poster but as I said before still shows maturity kinda fits here ...LOL too easy....

So then you can't produce any links to show she stalked you got it.... lying... Knew that but thanks for clarifying....

No little confused man, no one here ate paint chips or anything you mentioned... The only thing we are unsure of is whether or not you want HUGGY or Cali, and if you will ever grow up enough to admit either one....:lol:

To ABS, the act of coming up with a user name and password for this site before others is a HUGE accomplishment on his part. He demands respect for that feat. :rofl:

Answer me this, mo chara... Why do some "men" (and I use the term in its very loosest sense) think that suggesting that they would not, under any circumstances, have sexual intercourse with a certain female, or group of females, is somehow of interest to those females?

It has puzzled me - on and off - as to why these "men" would think of that as insulting. Are we supposed to feel disappointed? Hurt? Offended? Or just grateful that we won't be inflicted with such a gruesome fate?

Personally, since I don't find these individuals in any way, shape or form the slightest bit attractive, it wouldn't enter my brain to even consider a sexual encounter with them. Why on earth do they think we would care as to whether females such as we would even contemplate having sex with them?

You're smart. Maybe you know why we're supposed to be interested. I find it strange that they continually feel the need to announce this fact on a message board. They don't want to have sex with me? Oh. Thank. You. God. Because that is one thing that I agree with them about. Frankly, I wouldn't fuck one of them if my very life depended on it but I do not feel the need to announce it on the forum daily. They are clearly deranged, don'tcha think?

I have no idea. I do know that I thanked him for saying so. It was a relief.

I would guess its origins are in a fraternity during the sophmoric phase. I don't know for sure, because I didn't need the herd mentality.

In a neanderthal world, it would mean your not suitable for reproductive purposes. I guess that would be an issue, if neanderthals were on your list of "to dos".

The scary part is, they are constantly thinking about reproducing. EEK!

I guess it's good to know. But I don't feel inclined to thank someone for letting me off the hook for something that just would never happen.... at least not in the real world.... the fantasies of the moronic, I cannot control. I'm happy to confirm that - not being a moron - it doesn't feature in any fantasy of mine. :eusa_angel:

I would guess its origins are in a fraternity during the sophmoric phase. I don't know for sure, because I didn't need the herd mentality.

In a neanderthal world, it would mean your not suitable for reproductive purposes. I guess that would be an issue, if neanderthals were on your list of "to dos".

The scary part is, they are constantly thinking about reproducing. EEK!

Indeed it is.

It's interesting though, don't you think, that they feel the need to announce their unwillingness, whereas for me (and I suspect Si modo, though I do not speak on her behalf) it has never even been in our thought process. Which tells me something - it tells me that they spend more time thinking about us than we do about them. And, that they have considered the possibility, which, of course, we wouldn't even consider the possibility.

How sad for them. I'm glad that the majority of men are not thus.

I guess it's good to know. But I don't feel inclined to thank someone for letting me off the hook for something that just would never happen.... at least not in the real world.... the fantasies of the moronic, I cannot control. I'm happy to confirm that - not being a moron - it doesn't feature in any fantasy of mine. :eusa_angel:

In the wise words of that great philosopher, Tony Soprano (;)), "Whaterya gonnado?" I felt charitable today. I mean, the guy thinks coming up with a username and password before someone else is some grand accomplishment.

Meh...idiots. In a large enough population, we will encounter some seriously stupid posters.

Scientists will eventually discover dark matter is really just unused stupid. The stuff is virtually limitless. Intelligence is unfortunately a finite quantity.

In the wise words of that great philosopher, Tony Soprano (;)), "Whaterya gonnado?" I felt charitable today. I mean, the guy thinks coming up with a username and password before someone else is some grand accomplishment.

Meh...idiots. In a large enough population, we will encounter some seriously stupid posters.

True.... I admire Gunny's restraint.... If it was me, I'd have to cull the herd.

Soviet Girl doesn't have a league. She rents her **** lips out as a rain tarp to the highest bidding team.

Bet a Goat Roper like you would know about that kind of practice from first hand experience.

Unless you're around farm animals you probably need a crane to get it up around the girls that dig your stinky butt.

Gee.....why would someone named "Mudwhistle" be fantasizing about tongues up a guy's ass?

True.... I admire Gunny's restraint.... If it was me, I'd have to cull the herd.

Soviet Girl lives up to her name again.

Or, when they are that stupid, sometimes one can be led on their own out of the herd. Just find the right incentive for them. It ALWAYS reveals itself eventually.

Cold platters, you know? ;)

Gee.....why would someone named "Mudwhistle" be fantasizing about tongues up a guy's ass?

Hmmmmmm

Not sure where you got that from.

But I can see that the ole reliable "No madam....I will not have sex with you" angle isn't working too well for you or Gaybiker so now you want to talk about your favorite pasttime....rimming your buddy's arse.

That should work....then again....maybe not.

At any rate you have a pretty big crowd here to witness your meltdown bitch.

I've got some pork rinds and soda...I think I'll just kick back and watch the show.

Last edited:

I'm guessing that from a statement like this, you've probably got a set of big rubber boots (the kind with the open tops) and velcro gloves for "work" in your sheep farm.

Hmmmmmm

But I can see that the ole reliable "No madam....I will not have sex with you" angle isn't working too well for you or Gaybiker so now you want to talk about your favorite pasttime....rimming your buddy's arse.

I've got some pork rinds and soda...I think I'll just kick back and watch the show.

Mudwhistle:

"The name given to an individual who likes to dabble in the fine art of ass eating."

Holy fuck. Now wonder you like to kiss ass....

Hmmmmmm

Mudwhistle:

"The name given to an individual who likes to dabble in the fine art of ass eating."

Goddam, the stupid is thick.

Hmmmmmm

Mudwhistle:

Goddam, the stupid is thick.

Don't think a knife is gonna cut it, mo chara. We're gonna need a chain saw.

Forum List

Back