ST's BP Rantings

Gee.....why would someone named "Mudwhistle" be fantasizing about tongues up a guy's ass?

Hmmmmmm

Not sure where you got that from.

But I can see that the ole reliable "No madam....I will not have sex with you" angle isn't working too well for you or Gaybiker so now you want to talk about your favorite pasttime....rimming your buddy's arse.

That should work....then again....maybe not.

At any rate you have a pretty big crowd here to witness your meltdown bitch.

I've got some pork rinds and soda...I think I'll just kick back and watch the show.

Mudwhistle:

"The name given to an individual who likes to dabble in the fine art of ass eating."

Holy fuck. Now wonder you like to kiss ass....

Clever.....but I'm very selective in who's ass I prefer.

I love a fine looking ass. Jeeze like that is supposed to be a bad thing.

GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!!!!

Course you like cock....but then I can't blame you because nobody with your attitude is ever gonna get a whiff of quiff unless they're sporting a set of hairy marbles.

Last edited:
Last edited:
BP has decided that a $24 million oil-water separator promoted by actor Kevin Costner could be useful in its response to the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, WWL-TV reports.

Costner came forward this month with an oil spill cleanup technology he started devising after the 1989 Exxon Valdez spill in Alaska. He demonstrated a centrifuge that he said could be placed on barges and used to suck in oily water, separate the oil and spit out mostly pure water.

BP watched the machine at work this past Thursday.
Kevin Costner's idea for cleaning up Gulf of Mexico oil spill gets nod from BP, report says | NOLA.com

BP has decided that a $24 million oil-water separator promoted by actor Kevin Costner could be useful in its response to the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, WWL-TV reports.

Costner came forward this month with an oil spill cleanup technology he started devising after the 1989 Exxon Valdez spill in Alaska. He demonstrated a centrifuge that he said could be placed on barges and used to suck in oily water, separate the oil and spit out mostly pure water.

Kevin Costner's idea for cleaning up Gulf of Mexico oil spill gets nod from BP, report says | NOLA.com

You know, sometimes genius pops up in the most unlikely of places and maybe Costner is actually brilliant and has come up with something useful.

Or maybe, like Jeny McCarthy, he doesn't know shit from shinola and is getting undue attention for being an actor.

At any rate, why not see if it works?

You know, sometimes genius pops up in the most unlikely of places and maybe Costner is actually brilliant and has come up with something useful.

Or maybe, like Jeny McCarthy, he doesn't know shit from shinola and is getting undue attention for being an actor.

Costner a better engineer than actor? I would have bought that before reading this article, but now, I'm certain of it.

Costner a better engineer than actor? I would have bought that before reading this article, but now, I'm certain of it.

The article doesn't really say anything about it. It's basically a blurb. It does demonstrate that BP was completely unprepared to do anything on their own to clean up this mess (and thus have to rely on an actor's idea).

But, hey. Why not give it a whirl? I mean if it's stupid and it works than it's not stupid.

The article doesn't really say anything about it. It's basically a blurb. It does demonstrate that BP was completely unprepared to do anything on their own to clean up this mess (and thus have to rely on an actor's idea).

But, hey. Why not give it a whirl? I mean if it's stupid and it works than it's not stupid.

Hey I think its a great idea. It seems so simple and obvious once you know about it - but required the sheer genius of Dances With Wolves to invent.

Hopefully Kevin can use the royalties to retire from acting.

If it's so good why did Costner wait a month before presenting it?
Could be because he thought Obama and his thugs would come up with something being the leader of this country. Since Obama is worried more as to how make himself look better and point fingers everywhere but at himself (remember how the libs whined how Bush would never take blame for anything on his watch) Costner might have decided that the White House is not capable of handling anything so stepped up to the plate.

If it's so good why did Costner wait a month before presenting it?
Could be because he thought Obama and his thugs would come up with something being the leader of this country. Since Obama is worried more as to how make himself look better and point fingers everywhere but at himself (remember how the libs whined how Bush would never take blame for anything on his watch) Costner might have decided that the White House is not capable of handling anything so stepped up to the plate.

Yeah, that's it! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: You can't even read a story about an actor (if you can call him that) inventing something useful without coming up with some sort of way to hate on Obama.

Forum List

Back