ST's BP Rantings

Here is more evidence of your mindless "oh please please pat me on the back cause I need a hug" bowlshit. You would never debate me about 9E because you know you would get absolutely pwned. Predictably, you will try to conceal that with nothing but childish ad homs and do everything to avoid an actual debate. Your skank ass response will prove it so do the predictable....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ DOH
in his VERY next post

He's funny cuz he mistakes me for someone who gives a shit about his theories on 9E. I wouldn't debate him on it, cuz I have no desire to debate with a whackjob. :lol::lol::lol:

Lol.....I predicted it almost verbatim you dumb bitch.

Only insane people think there is actually something to "win" on here.
havent you been the one running around here bragging about "pwning" someone?

LOL
hypocrisy on display

Not surprised you're too fuxxing dumb to comprehend the difference. Even when I pwn reetarwd fucks like you I'm not winning anything. You'll spend the next two months trying to understand.

Only insane people think there is actually something to "win" on here.

LOL
hypocrisy on display

Not surprised you're too fuxxing dumb to comprehend the difference. Even when I pwn reetarwd fucks like you I'm not winning anything. You'll spend the next two months trying to understand.

How many medications did you miss today CurveBall???

LOL
hypocrisy on display

How many medications did you miss today CurveBall???

All of them, it would seem...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ DOH
in his VERY next post

He's funny cuz he mistakes me for someone who gives a shit about his theories on 9E. I wouldn't debate him on it, cuz I have no desire to debate with a whackjob. :lol::lol::lol:

Lol.....I predicted it almost verbatim you dumb bitch.
Sooooooo, let me get this straight. He is whining about some debate that hasn't happened about some conspiracy related to 9/11, on a thread about the BP spill.

Yup, he is a whackjob.

Soviet girl is the one who brought 9E into the thread you whiny dimdamdumbfucking dildo.
And you're bitching about a debate that never happened. :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4]YouTube - Monty Python-The Black Knight[/ame]
tell him what cell phone you have and he'll spend hours telling you it has some mode that it doesnt actually have
and then he'll post links to prove you were 100% correct and still claim you don't know your own cell phone

:lol:

classifiedadbacktofuture.jpg

Pirarcy huh? that's the ticket. and I bet you bitched about Arizona taking over didn't ya?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back