This is SO MUCH the same topic. :eusa_eh:

BP
Amoco
Arco
am/pm
Aral
Castrol
Wild Bean Cafe

After the Exxon Valdez spill, several groups called for a boycott. I remember the number of people in the US who eventually boycotted Exxon was less than the people who lived in my neighborhood.

Probably because less people live in Alaska than live in your neighborhood. The Gulf Coast is different. Millions of hard working, taxpaying, voting, gas buying American citizens live there, and they'd prefer to get their gas from companies that don't treat them like dirt.

BP
Amoco
Arco
am/pm
Aral
Castrol
Wild Bean Cafe

After the Exxon Valdez spill, several groups called for a boycott. I remember the number of people in the US who eventually boycotted Exxon was less than the people who lived in my neighborhood.

Probably because less people live in Alaska than live in your neighborhood. The Gulf Coast is different. Millions of hard working, taxpaying, voting, gas buying American citizens live there, and they'd prefer to get their gas from companies that don't treat them like dirt.

any of them work for BP?? you would stick it to your hard working neighbor? wow

any of them work for BP?? you would stick it to your hard working neighbor? wow

LOL! Like you give a shit about my hard working neighbors!

After they all get their cut out of BP I'm sure they won't mind going to work for more responsible oil companies.

BP
Amoco
Arco
am/pm
Aral
Castrol
Wild Bean Cafe

That's a good point. I know my vacation plans have been affected by this oil spill.

Filled up at BP this morning... cheapest in the area...

Good to hear you hate your country. :clap2:

Good to hear you've outed yourself as a child molester...:clap2:

(I figured we could trade unrelated comments all day if you want)

PS: boycotts are for the truly stupid...

That doesn't really answer the question. I was wondering why you would willingly give money to a company that is attacking your country?

Sorry, no, my car isn't like your brain.

:lol: you are like a broken record.. park that car. walk, sell your battery or be a big hypocrite..

Where's the hypocrisy? I don't need oil on my shores to fuel my car. :cuckoo: You're crazy man.

aaaaahhhh,, so that's the story, if the oil was on someone else's shores you'd be fine with that. cause you won't park your car and walk.. perfect. hypocrite. perfect.

Forum List

Back