ST's BP Rantings

You win, curvelight. Whatever it is you want to win, you can win it.

*slowly backs away, making sure not to make any sudden movements*

Don't give him that much credit. :booze::banghead::blahblah::popcorn:

This is a meltdown of epic proportions.:dig:
I have no idea WHAT point he has, but he can have it.

He's just insane. :lol: There are a few here.

True, dat. One only need take a 10 minute wander through the Conspiracy Theories to know the level of insanity that exists. I do think it's nice that establishments working with the mentally unbalanced allow them time to interact with normal people. I'm sure it is good for them to have that opportunity... before they get locked up again.

True, dat. One only need take a 10 minute wander through the Conspiracy Theories to know the level of insanity that exists. I do think it's nice that establishments working with the mentally unbalanced allow them time to interact with normal people. I'm sure it is good for them to have that opportunity... before they get locked up again.

Here is more evidence of your mindless "oh please please pat me on the back cause I need a hug" bowlshit. You would never debate me about 9E because you know you would get absolutely pwned. Predictably, you will try to conceal that with nothing but childish ad homs and do everything to avoid an actual debate. Your skank ass response will prove it so do the predictable....

Here is more evidence of your mindless "oh please please pat me on the back cause I need a hug" bowlshit. You would never debate me about 9E because you know you would get absolutely pwned. Predictably, you will try to conceal that with nothing but childish ad homs and do everything to avoid an actual debate. Your skank ass response will prove it so do the predictable....

LMAO! Yup, you owned everyone. You win!

Nutcase.

I know CG has been hiding her identity but in the interest of full disclosure.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhJDvI3gUO8&feature=related]YouTube - Airplane Clip Jive Talk[/ame]

Last edited:

Nutcase.

The predicted prevails.

Nutcase.

The predicted prevails.
Some folks just are never satisfied.

OK, you didn't own everyone. You don't win.

Nutcase.

The definition of insanity is someone who keeps making the same mistake expecting a different result.

Also claiming you owned someone when in fact you got owned yourself borders on insanity.

Under Oynes, the MMS was a wholly owned subsidiary of the oil companies. Yes, the President should have cleaned out that agency the day he took office. However, there were a few other minor matters, such as trying to prevent a repeat of the First Great Republican Depression, that were weighing on his mind. And, had he done so, you fools would be crying how he was picking on long term loyal government employees.

The problem now is beyond politics. We are seeing the potential for the destruction of whole ecological systems. Our understanding of all the relationships of life in the Gulf is still rudimentory, and we hardly know what the full damage will be to that extremely rich ecology. And then there are the corals in the Florida Keys. Only a matter of time until this fouls them. According to a Phd biologist, his specialty being marine zoology and corals, this could well be the end of the corals there.

The question from here concerning drilling off our coast will be is it worth the risk? And do we dare trust the oil companies, given the incompetance and negligence that we have seen in this disaster? As the true scope of this disaster unfolds, these questions will be increasingly on the minds of those who have an interest in our coasts.

This has happened before, hasn't it?

The sheen of oil that leaked into the Mississippi River and surrounding marsh in Plaquemines Parish can be seen on the water in the wake of Hurricane Katrina in 2005. The storm helped cause hundred of oil spills in Louisiana.

How did it get cleaned up then?

2theadvocate.com | News | Louisiana often leads U.S. oil spill list — Baton Rouge, LA

It didn't, they are still feeling the affects of that. And this is several orders of magnitude greater than that was.

BP's oil has entered our marshes - thanks BP!

BP says you're welcome but they may make you pay for all that oil. That shit ain't free ya know!!

We are all going to pay for that oil before this is over. The bill for this will far exceed the net worth of BP's global operations.

I doubt that, this is light crude unlike what the Exxon Valdez dumped in the waters. Most of this will evaporate, it will just take a little time.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ DOH
in his VERY next post

Last edited:
Curve ball , which one in the picture is you???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iDl2zwF8TM]YouTube - Funny Farm- coming to take me away[/ame]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ DOH
in his VERY next post

He's funny cuz he mistakes me for someone who gives a shit about his theories on 9E. I wouldn't debate him on it, cuz I have no desire to debate with a whackjob. :lol::lol::lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ DOH
in his VERY next post

He's funny cuz he mistakes me for someone who gives a shit about his theories on 9E. I wouldn't debate him on it, cuz I have no desire to debate with a whackjob. :lol::lol::lol:
and what proves he is insane is his previous post
:lol:

Forum List

Back