Student accidentally shoots self at South Carolina school

Here's the booking photo of the kid that brought the gun to school. Yup looks like a redneck to me....
10554769_G.jpg
Minority's can't be racist... Political correctness says so.
Not sure, but I don't think they can be considered rednecks either, but Guano thinks anyone from south of the Mason Dixon line is too stupid to use google. Seems it is he who fucked up here.

Here's the booking photo of the kid that brought the gun to school. Yup looks like a redneck to me....
10554769_G.jpg
Not sure, but I don't think they can be considered rednecks either, but Guano thinks anyone from south of the Mason Dixon line is too stupid to use google. Seems it is he who fucked up here.

He's got some white in him, most american blacks do.

10554769_G.jpg

Your point? Does he look like a redneck to you? Yes or no?

10554769_G.jpg

Never thought of "redneck" as something based upon a look, appearance, proclivity, manner of dress, etc., etc …

10554769_G.jpg

Never thought of "redneck" as something based upon a look, appearance, proclivity, manner of dress, etc., etc …
You'll fit right in here with Guano and rdweeb

Can't be...the school was a gun free zone

Jesus H Fucking Christ - right on cue.

You brainless idiots really do believe that if more kids had guns, there wouldn't be as many shootings.

Wow....your ability to read is reflected in your inability to think......he said nothing about kids having more guns and merely stated a fact...the school is a legally mandated gun free zone.....

NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -

Police are investigating after a man accidentally shot himself in the leg Wednesday afternoon at the Walmart in Antioch.

Read more: Man accidentally shoots self in leg at Walmart

The shooting was reported after 4 p.m. at the store in the 3000 block of Hamilton Church Road.
Investigators say a 21-year-old man, who was buying a gallon of milk, felt the gun that had been on his waist start to move.
The gun was not in a holster, and it fired - hitting the man in the leg.
He was transported to an area hospital for treatment of minor injuries.
No other injuries have been reported.
Police said the man, who had his permit to conceal a weapon, will not be charged.

Read more: Man accidentally shoots self in leg at Walmart

Funny as hell, was living there at the time, about a mile away. Standing his ground against a gallon of milk.

Well....with over 13,000,000 million Americans carrying guns for self defense now.....nice that you were able to find one who messed up....

Why is he being charged when all the parents who let their toddler babies shoot themselves, each other, their parents get off?

Charge the parents for the crime of giving guns to babies.

In any event, sad about the kid but the nutters will say the only thing wrong is that the gun wasn't allowed and that there needs to be more guns in kids' backpacks and pockets and lunch bags.

What does the gun nuts like rustic or 2aguy care? They will just tell you. BFD.

You'll fit right in here with Guano and rdweeb

Well who's categorizing who?

Can't be...the school was a gun free zone

America is allegedly a killing free zone. Were you in search of a point?

Yeah....that policy works as well as the gun free zones work.....

So we should just allow killing then I guess.

Wow...are all you anti gun nuts this dumb?

How about you make your point....

Own, permitted to carry pard. When you locate a point, perhaps you'll be taken seriously.

A tiny, tiny percentage of one percent of firearms are used in violent crimes...
So-called gun violence is an non-issue in this country, we have much bigger fish to fry. No

Forum List

Back