Student busted for making anti LGBT threats against herself

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
I am guessing that she got the idea from the season six Blue Bloods episodes when a liberal friend of Nikki does pretty much the exact same thing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Looks like someone needed attention. How did you get ahold of her political party affiliation, tho?
Cuz she's a brick

house.
I googled her photo as well but I thought the term brick house was a compliment?
For her it probably is. :p

c2b35d41-053e-43e4-8866-7dede1c1a206.sized-1000x1000.jpg

Homos get caught doing this often.

If no "hate" exists create it like an attention whoring pos.

Looks like someone needed attention. How did you get ahold of her political party affiliation, tho?
Cuz she's a brick

house.
I googled her photo as well but I thought the term brick house was a compliment?
For her it probably is. :p

c2b35d41-053e-43e4-8866-7dede1c1a206.sized-1000x1000.jpg
Ughhh...
That's butt ugly no matter which of the 50 genders one calls themselves.

Nicknamed Porkchops no doubt. Look at them chins.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/10/student-busted-for-making-anti-lgbt-threats-against-herself/
A college student was busted for reporting anti-LGBT threats that police say she made against herself.

Oh look the mentally challegned even try and fk themselves over, isn't it special when they try and blame others, Trained just like Obama taught them.

Lie, cheat, steal the best of DEMOTARD in live action on a daily basis.

Obama taught this girl to lie to police about an anti-LGBT threat?

Like the *actual* Obama? Or the imaginary boogeyman in your head that you *call* Obama?

https://nypost.com/2018/10/10/student-busted-for-making-anti-lgbt-threats-against-herself/
A college student was busted for reporting anti-LGBT threats that police say she made against herself.

Oh look the mentally challegned even try and fk themselves over, isn't it special when they try and blame others, Trained just like Obama taught them.

Lie, cheat, steal the best of DEMOTARD in live action on a daily basis.
Well, I once had a business friend from Ohio, and that friend couldn't stand even the sight of a person who told lies.

I think that law has been in place a long time in your link, for this is written there: "The charges are considered a first-degree misdemeanor in Ohio, according to the Post. Ayers faces a maximum penalty of 6 months in jail and a $1,000 fine for each count if convicted."

Forum List

Back