Students Celebrate "Anti-Gay Day"

What do you expect when homosexuals keep trying to force their values on kids
Amen to this. If they are not going to hesitate with what they do or say, they shouldn't be surprised when other people decide to throw in their two cents as well.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What do you expect when homosexuals keep trying to force their values on kids
No one is 'forcing' anything on anyone – seeking one's comprehensive civil rights is not 'forcing.'

Of course you and other bigots on the right can't see that, blinded by your unwarranted hate.
Legal homo marriage is homo coercion.

WTF? Who is being coerced? No one. Both parties are willing, consenting adults. So it doesn't effect you at all.
Legal marriage involves coercion insofar as adoption, tax breaks and insurance subsidization. Unstructured families involve everyone as they contribute to social demise and community decay. That is more coercion. Homo marriage legally grants unstructured families.

Horseshit. A gay marriage contributes the same positives to our society that straight marriages do, with the possible exception of the birth of children.

According to Merriam Webster, the definition of "coerce" is:
"coerce
verb co·erce \kō-ˈərs\
: to make (someone) do something by using force or threats
: to get (something) by using force or threats"

That does not apply to any marriage, including same-sex marriages.

Well, this is their own right and they did everything right!
If somebody celebrate celebrate Hitler's birthday - somebody can celebrate anti-Hitler birthday.
But when we talk about gay, why people can't do the same?

Well, this is their own right and they did everything right!
If somebody celebrate celebrate Hitler's birthday - somebody can celebrate anti-Hitler birthday.
But when we talk about gay, why people can't do the same?

The problem with your analogy is that celebrating Hitler's b'day is not the same as celebrating against people or calling those people names.

The far right haters will be whipped into the corner, cowering like the cowardly dogs they are. We would not allow the KKK, the John Birch, and we will not allow you to deny other Americans their rights equal to yours.
Homosexuals already have equal rights.

The far right haters will be whipped into the corner, cowering like the cowardly dogs they are. We would not allow the KKK, the John Birch, and we will not allow you to deny other Americans their rights equal to yours.

In most states they do. I believe there are 13 more to go.
Bullshit. They have equal rights in the entire country.

They cannot marry the consenting adult of their choosing. But that will likely be remedied this summer by SCOTUS.

They cannot marry the consenting adult of their choosing.
Yes they can, as long as the consenting adults are a man and a woman, regardless of their sexual orientation. Just like everyone else. That's equal rights.

Those who do not understand that are SADFIs

Yes they can, as long as the consenting adults are a man and a woman, regardless of their sexual orientation. Just like everyone else. That's equal rights.

And straight couples marry for what main reason? Be honest here, what is the main reason straight couples marry?

That is your opinion; however, the courts are not buying that as a valid argument.

And straight couples marry for what main reason? Be honest here, what is the main reason straight couples marry?

Come on, Muhammed, answer my simple question. Unless you are afraid to do so?

For the father of the couple's offspring to confim publicly that he agrees that he has a social and moral responsibility to support his children.

For father of the couple's offspring to confim that he agrees that he has a responsibility to support his children.

That is the main reason people marry? You must like in a fucked up society.

A man can agree that he has a responsibility to support his children without marrying. And in the US, that is certainly not the main reason people get married.

But if you can't be honest we can move on to something else.

For father of the couple's offspring to confim that he agrees that he has a responsibility to support his children.

That is the main reason people marry?
Yes.

If you cannot comprehend that centuries-long union of man and wife known as "marriage" then you are simply a dumbass.

I bet your IQ is way below average.

Yeah, organized bullying is something to be so proud of, isn't it?

I do think its funny that they all wore flannel. Nice for them to wear the unofficial uniform of lesbians everywhere.

I don't condone an anti-gay day.......but if you rub it in people's faces.....somebody is going to act an ass in return.

Any bullying should be punished and prevented......not just Gay bullying...

Forum List

Back