Students Celebrate "Anti-Gay Day"

They cannot marry the consenting adult of their choosing.
Yes they can, as long as the consenting adults are a man and a woman, regardless of their sexual orientation. Just like everyone else. That's equal rights.

Those who do not understand that are SADFIs

And straight couples marry for what main reason? Be honest here, what is the main reason straight couples marry?
For father of the couple's offspring to confim that he agrees that he has a responsibility to support his children.

That is the main reason people marry?
Yes.

If you cannot comprehend that centuries-long union of man and wife known as "marriage" then you are simply a dumbass.

I bet your IQ is way below average.

Actually, my IQ is quite a bit above average. And the rules for marriage have continually changed over the centuries. At one time the bride & groom had no say in it but were required to marry who they were told to marry. That ended.

At one time men married multiple women. But that ended.

At one time it was illegal to marry someone of another race. But that ended.

And if you are maintaining that the main reason most people marry is to accept responsibility for offspring, you are either ignorant or lying.

I heard there is an investigation now. AKA no dissent is allowed you will be forced at point of gun if necessary to love everyone and tolerate everyone.

More bullshit. No one is forcing you to love anything. But they are requiring that you not bully or threaten others. I'm sorry if that takes away the neanderthal's favorite hobby.
The simple fact these brilliant young folks held an anti homosexual day is enough for the cultural marxists to get pissed off and whine about and start an investigation like I said no dissent is allowed.

Dissent is perfectly fine. An anti-homosexual day is fine. They have the constitutional right to peacefully demonstrate and voice their point of view just like anyone else. However, some of the activities they undertook (nooses in the classroom, internet tagging, tagging lockers, etc) goes beyond a peaceful, non-threatening demonstration and into the realm of bullying and, as with the case of the noose, even threats of lynching. That crosses the line between what is legal and what is not.

It's this kind of shit that also gives Christians a bad name.

The far right haters will be whipped into the corner, cowering like the cowardly dogs they are. We would not allow the KKK, the John Birch, and we will not allow you to deny other Americans their rights equal to yours.
Homosexuals already have equal rights.
In most states they do. I believe there are 13 more to go.
Only 15 of them voted for it. The rest is government tyranny.

The rest is about following the US Constitution. Our nation is not run by mob rule.

Every election is mob rule.

Indeed it is. And that is a very different thing.

The federal judges are basing their rulings on the fact that marriages are allowed for some and not allowed for others. This is not equal treatment under the law. And a majority of people cannot vote to remove the guarantee of equal treatment under the law.

Bullshit. They have equal rights in the entire country.

Yes they can, as long as the consenting adults are a man and a woman, regardless of their sexual orientation. Just like everyone else. That's equal rights.

And straight couples marry for what main reason? Be honest here, what is the main reason straight couples marry?
For the father of the couple's offspring to confim publicly that he agrees that he has a social and moral responsibility to support his children.
Should they have children, yes. Just as gays or lesbians accept responsibility for their children.

For father of the couple's offspring to confim that he agrees that he has a responsibility to support his children.

That is the main reason people marry?
Yes. If you cannot comprehend that centuries-long union of man and wife known as "marriage" then you are simply a dumbass. I bet your IQ is way below average.
You were born slow intellectually and have slowed down since.

Marriage applies to men and women and, yes, may apply to parental acknowledgment and responsibility. That applies to hetero and same sex marriages.

The far right haters will be whipped into the corner, cowering like the cowardly dogs they are. We would not allow the KKK, the John Birch, and we will not allow you to deny other Americans their rights equal to yours.
How you miss your days in the Klan.

You are a stupid asshole. Nothing more.

What do you expect when homosexuals keep trying to force their values on kids
No one is 'forcing' anything on anyone – seeking one's comprehensive civil rights is not 'forcing.'

Of course you and other bigots on the right can't see that, blinded by your unwarranted hate.
Legal homo marriage is homo coercion.

WTF? Who is being coerced? No one. Both parties are willing, consenting adults. So it doesn't effect you at all.
Legal marriage involves coercion insofar as adoption, tax breaks and insurance subsidization. Unstructured families involve everyone as they contribute to social demise and community decay. That is more coercion. Homo marriage legally grants unstructured families.

Horseshit. A gay marriage contributes the same positives to our society that straight marriages do, with the possible exception of the birth of children.

According to Merriam Webster, the definition of "coerce" is:
"coerce
verb co·erce \kō-ˈərs\
: to make (someone) do something by using force or threats
: to get (something) by using force or threats"

That does not apply to any marriage, including same-sex marriages.
Taxation is coercion. Subsidization is coercion. Legal marriage provides for both.
Homo marriage contrives alternatives to structured families which have been empirically determined to contribute to social demise.
Get out of the 80's and progress a little.

No one is 'forcing' anything on anyone – seeking one's comprehensive civil rights is not 'forcing.'

Of course you and other bigots on the right can't see that, blinded by your unwarranted hate.
Legal homo marriage is homo coercion.

WTF? Who is being coerced? No one. Both parties are willing, consenting adults. So it doesn't effect you at all.
Legal marriage involves coercion insofar as adoption, tax breaks and insurance subsidization. Unstructured families involve everyone as they contribute to social demise and community decay. That is more coercion. Homo marriage legally grants unstructured families.

Horseshit. A gay marriage contributes the same positives to our society that straight marriages do, with the possible exception of the birth of children.

According to Merriam Webster, the definition of "coerce" is:
"coerce
verb co·erce \kō-ˈərs\
: to make (someone) do something by using force or threats
: to get (something) by using force or threats"

That does not apply to any marriage, including same-sex marriages.
Taxation is coercion. Subsidization is coercion. Legal marriage provides for both.
Homo marriage contrives alternatives to structured families which have been empirically determined to contribute to social demise.
Get out of the 80's and progress a little.

I would like to see any evidence you have that gay marriage has been determined to contribute to social demise, while a 50% divorce rate among straight marriages is a structured family.

Marriage provides tax breaks for those in that institution. That is one of the +/- 1,400 benefits that married couples enjoy (federal, state & local).

You are a stupid asshole. Nothing more.
We had no trouble putting your ilk in its place. That will only continue. You are far right reactionary white trash, and you will be continued taken out to the dumpster. Rosh is stupid if he believes that if taxation and subsidization are illegal or unconstitutional; they are neither.

Forum List

Back