Students Cheer As Homosexual Flag Is Cut Down

Jesus himself said it's ok, Matthew 15:16-18

It was never a sin for Christians (Gentiles) anyway, it was Jewish dietary law.

You're clueless on Old and New Covenant.

You Christians have been murdering each other for 500 years over what the "New Covenant" meant.

Actually, this is what Jesus said.

16 “Are you still so dull?” Jesus asked them. 17 “Don’t you see that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? 18 But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them.

Okay, not seeing anything there that said, "Let's go to the Red Lobster, boys!"

1619974499194.png

Jesus himself said it's ok, Matthew 15:16-18

It was never a sin for Christians (Gentiles) anyway, it was Jewish dietary law.

You're clueless on Old and New Covenant.

You Christians have been murdering each other for 500 years over what the "New Covenant" meant.

Actually, this is what Jesus said.

16 “Are you still so dull?” Jesus asked them. 17 “Don’t you see that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? 18 But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them.

Okay, not seeing anything there that said, "Let's go to the Red Lobster, boys!"

View attachment 486314

Dipshit don't try and teach me Biblical, you're entirely unqualified.

Now stfu, atheist

A tiny group of mentally ill deviants out of a town of thousands, and we're supposed to gush and pretend there was some mass support for faggotry, eh? Wonder how many were even locals? 5? 8?
There were only 3 people shown laughing as the flag was cut down.

All of this back-and-forth about the rules and dogma of various sects of Christianity, Judaism, (or any other sect, for that matter) misses the point. People in these groups follow their sect's rules, but no one has the right to steal and/or destroy the property of another, to demand that people outside of their faith group follow their sect's rules, or to violate their rights in any way.

If your religion doesn't allow you to do something, then don't do it.

Now stfu, atheist

You cited a quote from Matthew that you claimed that ended the Kosher laws. that's not what the verse says at all.

The funny thing is most Christians don't read the bible. otherwise, we'd have more atheists.
Read it all the time. Have read it cover to cover. Truth is truth whether you choose to believe it or not. Just depends where you want to spend eternity. Good luck.

Normal? There have always been homersexuals in every society, that, is normal...
Homosexuality may be "normal" but it isn't right. God calls it an abomination.

I've always held the position that it's not at all "normal".

My friends who are gay agree with me, too.

We also agree on the opinion that, while it's not "normal", it is "natural", in that it simply happens...

We also agree on the opinion that, while it's not "normal", it is "natural", in that it simply happens...

Funny your gay friends think Homosexuality is abnormal and your black friends think those other negros are shiftless.

Who are we kidding. You don't have any friends.

Now stfu, atheist

You cited a quote from Matthew that you claimed that ended the Kosher laws. that's not what the verse says at all.

The funny thing is most Christians don't read the bible. otherwise, we'd have more atheists.
Read it all the time. Have read it cover to cover. Truth is truth whether you choose to believe it or not. Just depends where you want to spend eternity. Good luck.

This is according to your religious sect.

I was unaware a flag had sex...
The rainbow is a token of God's promise to mankind and all living creatures.
Why would a so called living God genocide his own creation and then claim he loves us? Seems a bit of an oxymoron...
Why would create these people in the first place?
God states many times that despite the majority allowing their vices to control them, He preserves life for the good people.

Funny your gay friends think Homosexuality is abnormal and your black friends think those other negros are shiftless.

The majority of gays don't wag their asses in public.

I was unaware a flag had sex...
The rainbow is a token of God's promise to mankind and all living creatures.
Why would a so called living God genocide his own creation and then claim he loves us? Seems a bit of an oxymoron...
Why would create these people in the first place?
God states many times that despite the majority allowing their vices to control them, He preserves life for the good people.
That's nice, unless he feels like killing them all off because he's pissed.

Piss off, bitch.

I'm far more rich with friends than I am with money.

And I have a lot of money...

Forum List

Back